Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    HAHAHAHAHA oh man I actually had a good laugh over the mage questions. This kid gc is severely ignorant. He didn't even know they buffed arcane. Then tried to play it off that the fire nerf didn't happen in 5.1, yeah a couple days is the same damn thing. And the retarded comments about raidbots, I wouldn't want to shake that guys hand, with the amount of shit he pulls out of his ass.

Quote Originally Posted by Spazzeh View Post
    Mage tears...magically delicious!
    How old are you?

The main problem is fire being a fucked up spec, based around crit and shitty combustion. It won't ever work properly!

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of the mighty moose, polar bears and fika.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ferrouswheel View Post
    HAHAHAHAHA oh man I actually had a good laugh over the mage questions. This kid gc is severely ignorant. He didn't even know they buffed arcane. Then tried to play it off that the fire nerf didn't happen in 5.1, yeah a couple days is the same damn thing. And the retarded comments about raidbots, I wouldn't want to shake that guys hand, with the amount of shit he pulls out of his ass.
    Truth hurts when it's not in your classes favour, huh
    Active WoW player Jan 2006 - Aug 2020
    Occasional WoW Classic Andy since.
    Nothing lasts forever, as they say.
    But at least I can casually play Classic and remember when MMORPGs were good.

Quote Originally Posted by MasterHamster View Post
    Nah, I main a dk. He just isn't making any sense and seems like he doesn't know what is happening in the game.

Congratz, you just became one of those lame c/p kids.

Truth hurts when idiots in Blizzard dosn't actually know what they're talking about, since they apparently haven't played the class in pve at all!

Quote Originally Posted by Yourcatdead View Post
    Sigh. Someday. Instead of implementing the cross realm shit they should of been working on this.
    Ermm... You do realize that this "cross-realm shit" probably helps a LOT with breaking down other barriers between realms as well, right?

---------- Post added 2012-12-26 at 01:16 PM ----------

So many people in this thread suddenly became master software engineers.

Deleted
    Sigh. Someday. Instead of implementing the cross realm shit they should of been working on this.
    Most people either just level on another realm without heirlooms, or if they really need to level on another realm for whatever reason, transfer overa char carrying looms.

Personally I'm glad they haven't wasted dev time on this trivial and almost none-existant problem. I'm probably not alone.

---------- Post added 2012-12-26 at 12:24 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Ferrouswheel View Post
    I almost had a good laugh at how desperate your post comes across in trying to be ''Anti-Blizz''. Hell, your reasons don't even have any kind of justification. They're just ambiguous nit picking, seeming to misread his replies or just base name calling.

As I say, almost funny. More sad though.

Pretty much this. Those 'technical issues' sound like an excuse, since its extremely vague. They've had since Wrath of the Lich King to fix those 'issues'.

And then they add Cross-Realm Servers without any problems. And hardly anyone wanted them, and we have no way of turning them off when they become a hinderence to our fun (i.e. farming rares or pets or mining or herbalism...).

Swell. Great. Lovely.

---------- Post added 2012-12-26 at 12:47 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Nerraw View Post
    Ermm... You do realize that this "cross-realm shit" probably helps a LOT with breaking down other barriers between realms as well, right?

Evidently not. Otherwise there wouldn't be any problems, and they'd say "we're close to having this working".

I get it, Blizzard are a business. But Cross Realm Servers annoy me enough to make me consider not playing, not that I want to somehow spend more money!

Deleted
    Sending things crossrealm is a massive hurdle? Yeah maybe if you are a retard who just got out of school. What a BS excuse.

10+ Year Old Account
    Like someones already said, just make heirlooms unlock an achievement and have them available to buy from a vendor on any character for a tiny cost. Even if they think its a "tacky way to do it" Its pathetic this has been going on 3 expansions.

FFS Blizzard just add a tab that says Heirlooms and if you bought the heirloom its in the tab and your alts can drag the item that it needs it aint fucking rocket science

If my alts on other servers can access mounts and shit why not heirlooms?

Im in agreement where i say this is just a BS excuse so they can keep selling xserver transfers and other such bullshit

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Combooticus View Post
    FFS Blizzard just add a tab that says Heirlooms and if you bought the heirloom its in the tab and your alts can drag the item that it needs it aint fucking rocket science

Im in agreement where i say this is just a BS excuse so they can keep selling xserver transfers and other such bullshit
    Heirlooms not being for all characters ruins the game how? They are just small perks, like being in a guild for the perks. It's a choice of, "Do I want to earn the heirlooms and level my toon slightly faster?" or "Do I want to do it the normal way?"

You could also argue it's not fair that other players have friends in the game that allow them to level faster by the help they provide. Blizzard should supply friends too, cross realm of course. We need them for all the alts we are going to make.

uh, is it legal to rip off peanuts like that? and generate income by providing wallpaper?

pretty sure not.

Great wallpaper.

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of the mighty moose, polar bears and fika.
    Quote Originally Posted by Combooticus View Post

And if it was that easy, don't you think they'd done it already?
    But let me guess, it's because they prefer payment for realm transfers, ignoring that people who find themselves in a situation where they "can't" migrate often stop playing. last time I checked people who don't play don't pay.

Congratz, you just became one of those lame c/p kids.
    Thanks, what do I win?

Truth hurts when idiots in Blizzard dosn't actually know what they're talking about, since they apparently haven't played the class in pve at all!
    They most certainly know more about classes and their performance than anyone here does. Thing is, a bunch of screaming whiners on a forum demanding changes based on anecdotes won't buff their class.
    Last edited by MasterHamster; 2012-12-26 at 04:11 PM.
    Active WoW player Jan 2006 - Aug 2020
    Occasional WoW Classic Andy since.
    Nothing lasts forever, as they say.
    But at least I can casually play Classic and remember when MMORPGs were good.

They most certainly know more about classes and their performance than anyone here does. Thing is, a bunch of screaming whiners on a forum demanding changes based on anecdotes won't buff their class.
    It's clear you're one big Blizzard fanboy, so that's reward enough, don't you think

I'm not talking about demanding buffs, i just want them to do their jobs better and test better. Using a calculator isn't enough, you actually need to test stuff properly and Blizzard's internal testing.....hmm, how long have you played this game?

10+ Year Old Account
    "You probably lost 20% max on heals. Was that really what was keeping you alive?"

Ret only lost 20% on heals? Lets see first the nerf to pvp power effecting heals for hybrids then the 15% increase of the heal debuff in pvp(totaling 30% now). If pvp power was only increasing hybrid heals by 5% why did it need to be nerfed.
    Last edited by Freia; 2012-12-26 at 05:49 PM.

I am just curious if the whole problem is with mailing heirlooms, if Blizzard really wanted us to be able to use heirlooms on other realms couldnt it be possible that they have a system in place that determines you have those such heirlooms on another realm so you can just purchase them on the new realm? Have a heirlooms vendor accessible in SW or ORG and if the system determines you own those items on other realms you can just purchase them on any realm for free or a little bit of gold?

end of page bug post

Quote Originally Posted by dirtside View Post
    Your solution doesn't allow me to mail an heirloom from char A on server B to char C on server D. It just allows me to buy another copy of the heirloom with a second set of currency on another server. Currency (like JP) which I can't get, because I'm level 1.

Moving items between servers (and the back-end support tools for dealing with allowing users to do that) is probably more work than you think it is.
    Framework already exists, has for a long time, but, they've stated that they want to do something weird and new with heirlooms, devs have stated they dont like doing it via mail. On top of this, lack of heirlooms on new servers keeps you on your low pop server so the server pop doesn't get any lower, so benefit would be minimal.