Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by MasterHamster View Post
    And if it was that easy, don't you think they'd done it already?
    But let me guess, it's because they prefer payment for realm transfers, ignoring that people who find themselves in a situation where they "can't" migrate often stop playing. last time I checked people who don't play don't pay.
    It is that easy. The truth is that Blizzard doesn't want to do it. They can call it "technical issues" but they are still making alot of money with character transfers of heirloom items on same account as it is. So why should they change it ? Money money money. !
    Last edited by Duster505; 2012-12-26 at 08:14 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of the mighty moose, polar bears and fika.
    Quote Originally Posted by BoneLoc View Post
    It's clear you're one big Blizzard fanboy, so that's reward enough, don't you think
    Cute, good ol' condescending fanboy remarks. Setting the standard high.

But don't worry, I've disagreed with many changes. I don't instantly favor everything Blizzard does. However most of the times I do agree with their reasoning. Part of the reason why that is, is that I'm into programming and game design, so I never assume that any changes Blizzard, or any other major game company, does is done on a whim.

And I'm intelligent enough to consider changes from more than my own perspective and I've found Blizzards/GCs reasoning to most of the time be logical, rational and realistic. Even when my own class or methods were nerfed. More than can be said about idiots who cannot handle their class getting balanced and feels like the best course of action is to verbally attack GC on his twitter.

I'm not talking about demanding buffs, i just want them to do their jobs better and test better. Using a calculator isn't enough, you actually need to test stuff properly and Blizzard's internal testing.....hmm, how long have you played this game?
    And here we go, "they should do their jobs better". Part of the reason balancing takes ages is just that, they're sampling data from just about every part of the game. Gear levels, skill, arena ranks, bosses. high end, low end. below 90. For me that is doing their job right.

And I've kept my account active since January 2006.

Quote Originally Posted by Duster505 View Post
    It is that easy. The truth is that Blizzard doesn't want to do it. They can call it "technical issues" but they are still making alot of money with character transfers of heirloom items on same account as it is. So why should they change it ? Money money money. !
    You literally just ignored everything I just said.
    Why would they change it? Because players who can't reroll servers may quit altogether.
    Last edited by MasterHamster; 2012-12-26 at 08:31 PM.
    Active WoW player Jan 2006 - Aug 2020
    Occasional WoW Classic Andy since.
    Nothing lasts forever, as they say.
    But at least I can casually play Classic and remember when MMORPGs were good.

I'm digging the sets.

Deleted

=)

Which Hunterset ist the best ???

Heh @ the Peanut gang off Daily Blink - that was exactly what I was thinking of when I saw the presents of this year, the pigskin football... Lucy's endless torment against Charlie Brown to kick it.

I'm mostly sad I can name all those sets in the comic...

The Season 13 Hunter gear looks like they killed and skinned one of the Skeksis from The Dark Crystal.

Cute, good ol' condescending fanboy remarks. Setting the standard high.

But don't worry, I've disagreed with many changes. I don't instantly favor everything Blizzard does. However most of the times I do agree with their reasoning. Part of the reason why that is, is that I'm into programming and game design, so I never assume that any changes Blizzard, or any other major game company, does is done on a whim.

And I'm intelligent enough to consider changes from more than my own perspective and I've found Blizzards/GCs reasoning to most of the time be logical, rational and realistic. Even when my own class or methods were nerfed. More than can be said about idiots who cannot handle their class getting balanced and feels like the best course of action is to verbally attack GC on his twitter.

And here we go, "they should do their jobs better". Part of the reason balancing takes ages is just that, they're sampling data from just about every part of the game. Gear levels, skill, arena ranks, bosses. high end, low end. below 90. For me that is doing their job right.

And I've kept my account active since January 2006.

You literally just ignored everything I just said.
    Why would they change it? Because players who can't reroll servers may quit altogether.
    Ohh everything is just fine and dandy, everything is just picture perfect!

( o )

Grunt
    10+ Year Old Account
    "How you feel about firemages losing there raid spots after recent hotfixes
    Haven't seen it happen. Some mages are able to try Arcane and Frost now though."

For starters it is Their*. Secondly, this is basically saying they did nerf Fire-Mages so that they try Arcane and Frost instead.

Quote Originally Posted by Aizele View Post
    Secondly, this is basically saying they did nerf Fire-Mages so that they try Arcane and Frost instead.
    Um, not is isn't. What it's "basically" saying is "Now mages aren't pigeonholed into just speccing Fire." I'm not arguing for or against nerfing Fire, I'm just saying that your interpretation of what was said is wrong.

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of the mighty moose, polar bears and fika.
    Quote Originally Posted by BoneLoc View Post
    Ohh everything is just fine and dandy, everything is just picture perfect!

( o )
    Yeah, that's totally what I've been saying.

Be a good girl and go away :3
    Active WoW player Jan 2006 - Aug 2020
    Occasional WoW Classic Andy since.
    Nothing lasts forever, as they say.
    But at least I can casually play Classic and remember when MMORPGs were good.

Yeah, that's totally what I've been saying.

Be a good girl and go away :3
    Hard when people don't agree with your view of things. Get used to it, it's a part of being an adult!

About fire nerf: all of you who played mage in cata - you remember the feedback thread on blizzard forum we could reply to? Have you read the answers of the other players? I did. And most of posts was saying : fire is to rng but its fun to play. Arcane is too boring. Frost is cool but too weak for pve -> I understood that most of us get the best fun from playing fire and frost.
    And now we get fire nerf and arcane buff. From the numbers I can see that Arcane is way ahead of frost and fire (which are more-less equal). So I only can say: thanks for reading feedback

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by frott View Post
    uh, is it legal to rip off peanuts like that? and generate income by providing wallpaper?

pretty sure not.

/facepalm

They are generating income how? You can download it for free.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by phillipisawarlock View Post
    Did you not read him? There is obvious problems with them making cross-realm heirlooms that won't be solved with more people.
    actually, theres a total easy workaround for that..

1. all former npcs selling heirlooms are going to stay the way they are. but, upon buying one of those heirlooms, you get an corresponding achievement (achievements=account-wide, huh?)
    2. make the price for getting heirloom-"clones" 1 copper or something. and the NEW selling npc somewhere in the main cities. (of course the only obtainable heirloom-"clones" are those you already have the achievements for)
    3. all already-purchased heirlooms should also grant the corresponding achievement when put on
    4. this means: you buy the original heirloom for whatever points its price is. you get an achievement for doing so. you are able to buy corresponding heirloom-clones on whatever toon/server you want.

oh, and yes. im a hunter. and i.wont.wear.THIS.(unmogged)
    Last edited by mmocf3525a6d0c; 2012-12-27 at 04:58 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by kugelfang View Post
    actually, theres a total easy workaround for that..

1. all former npcs selling heirlooms are goig to stay the way they are. but, upon buying one of those heirlooms, you get an corresponding achievement (achievements=account-wide, huh?)
    2. make the price for getting heirloom-"clones" 1 copper or something. and the NEW selling npc somewhere in the main cities. (of course the only obtainable heirloom-"clones" are those you already have the achievements for)
    3. all already-purchased heirlooms should also grat the corresponding achievement when put on
    4. this means: you buy the original heirloom for whatever points its price is. you get an achievement for doing so. you are able to buy corresponding heirloom-clones on whatever toon/server you want.
    Simpler than that. You buy the heirloom, get an achievement, have it automatically sent to the first toon you create on any server. Just like with pets and mounts.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by notorious98 View Post
    Simpler than that. You buy the heirloom, get an achievement, have it automatically sent to the first toon you create on any server. Just like with pets and mounts.
    hmm. yep right. even better.
    new toon, mailbox full of shiny stuff and you just need to get rid of the stuff you dont need & keep the nice ones.
    also you dont need to need to visit a npc for re-buying armor you sold by accident. just create another toon on that server. me gusta much

Deleted
    loving the pve tier set but the pvp one seems a little off, i was hoping for something a little more raw...

I do enjoy free cinder kittens!

Deleted

Red face Cinder Cat

Quote Originally Posted by Dephloc View Post
    I do enjoy free cinder kittens!
    It's one of the cutest pet ever after, I think