Thread: Pet battles....

Page 1 of 2
1
2
LastLast
  1. #1

    Pet battles....

    Pay for the best pets on blizzard store and win (pay to win)

    Padaren monk, Lil' Ragnaros and Lil' K.T = I have never lost since level 1 to 25, not a fair fight when you 1 shot a pet with Pandaren monk, and 3 shot a pet with the Lil'ragnaros

  2. #2
    And you base this as pay to win because you leveled 1-25 without losing? What?
    End SJW
    Quote Originally Posted by Lesane View Post
    I fucking hate this LGBT and gender equality shit invading video games.

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by phillipisawarlock View Post
    And you base this as pay to win because you leveled 1-25 without losing? What?
    Yes, pay to win, just buy those pets and you may never lose a battle, the 3 of them are overpower.

    Now selling pets for blizzard is going to increase a lot with the pet battles, and by selling rare overpowered pets, it's a nice way to get an always win team for you. Now i'm going to try the fire cat from the blizzard store....
    Last edited by Necrosaro123; 2012-12-26 at 07:52 AM.

  4. #4
    Epic! Xothic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    QLD, Australia
    Posts
    1,505
    Ahahaha, the blizzard store pets being overpowered. Good joke.

    ...

    You're serious?

    Whenever I see a team comprised of three blizzard store pets in the lv 25 bracket, I laugh and collect my free win.
    Quote Originally Posted by Asphyxes View Post
    Taco dinner, movie at my mancave then I'll surprise her with a TCG tabard and tell her I love her.
    Xothic - Prot Paladin

  5. #5
    Even if a pet is overpowered, what does it mean? You win some pointless duels against over players more easily?

  6. #6
    I guess Death Knights are the most overpowered class because I didn't die once leveling from 55 - 90. Also, you're wrong. The Fluxfire Feline is the most overpowered pet. Anubisath Idol is also up there from what I hear.
    #blizzisevilebecausetheyarepreventingmefromenjoyingtheirproductswithapricetag #blizzardisprovidinganadditionalservicethatpeopleaskedforandthepeoplewhodidntaskforitarepi ssedbecausetheywanteverythinghandedtothemlikeentitledassholes #whydoessubwaycharge5bucksforasandwichwhenicouldeatmyneighborsdogshitforfree #mcdonaldsmakesenoughmoneyishouldgettheirfoodforfree

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Necrosaro123 View Post
    Yes, pay to win, just buy those pets and you may never lose a battle, the 3 of them are overpower.
    And I bet I can find 3 random pets not from the Blizz store and never lose a battle.
    End SJW
    Quote Originally Posted by Lesane View Post
    I fucking hate this LGBT and gender equality shit invading video games.

  8. #8
    I'll three shot your Lil' Rag with Chuck.
    #blizzisevilebecausetheyarepreventingmefromenjoyingtheirproductswithapricetag #blizzardisprovidinganadditionalservicethatpeopleaskedforandthepeoplewhodidntaskforitarepi ssedbecausetheywanteverythinghandedtothemlikeentitledassholes #whydoessubwaycharge5bucksforasandwichwhenicouldeatmyneighborsdogshitforfree #mcdonaldsmakesenoughmoneyishouldgettheirfoodforfree

  9. #9
    Lil Ragnaros? Yeah, see how well his pure Elemental attack set works against a Level 20+ snail, good luck.

    Lil KT has just Undead and Elemental attacks, so a Turtle could be a big issue with him resisting all the Undead attacks and having access to Powerball to break Lil KT.

    Pandaren Monk is a Humanoid with ONLY Humanoid attacks, making a nice easy fix being, let's go with a Spider with Brittle Webbing + Leech Life.

    I wish you the best, I just hard-countered your whole supposed power-team.

    There is no "perfect" team that will beat EVERYTHING. Even people complaining of the Fluxfire Feline being "so OP because of Wind-up + Supercharge"... it existed before 5.1 in both versions of the Mechanical Chicken pets. Hell, I'd like to see your team beat the Pandaren Spirit Tamers, cause I don't bet too highly on it, especially the Thundering one.
    Games are not necessarily "easier" today. You are just a better player.
    It takes more now to impress many gamers than it did 2-5 years ago, because so much has already been seen and done.
    Many players expect to be wow'd with every release of a beloved franchise.
    These are generally NOT the fault of the developers, but the fault of many players over-hyping and/or setting expectations too high.

  10. #10
    Herald of the Titans Grimord's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Portugal
    Posts
    2,634
    I, on the other hand, find them rather weak. Only shop pet I found useful was Lil'XT. Ragnaros is a free kill if your opponent decides to bring out a turtle / crab or even a frog.

  11. #11
    Level 100 Bashful Charizard is the best pokemon 'cause I can solo the eleet4 with it.
    #blizzisevilebecausetheyarepreventingmefromenjoyingtheirproductswithapricetag #blizzardisprovidinganadditionalservicethatpeopleaskedforandthepeoplewhodidntaskforitarepi ssedbecausetheywanteverythinghandedtothemlikeentitledassholes #whydoessubwaycharge5bucksforasandwichwhenicouldeatmyneighborsdogshitforfree #mcdonaldsmakesenoughmoneyishouldgettheirfoodforfree

  12. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by Shop Ebay View Post
    Even if a pet is overpowered, what does it mean? You win some pointless duels against over players more easily?
    Another non-balanced game of "PvP"

    Quote Originally Posted by Xothic View Post
    Ahahaha, the blizzard store pets being overpowered. Good joke.

    ...

    You're serious?

    Whenever I see a team comprised of three blizzard store pets in the lv 25 bracket, I laugh and collect my free win.
    Really? What's your team?

    ---------- Post added 2012-12-26 at 02:09 AM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by ZeroEdgeir View Post
    Lil Ragnaros? Yeah, see how well his pure Elemental attack set works against a Level 20+ snail, good luck.

    Lil KT has just Undead and Elemental attacks, so a Turtle could be a big issue with him resisting all the Undead attacks and having access to Powerball to break Lil KT.

    Pandaren Monk is a Humanoid with ONLY Humanoid attacks, making a nice easy fix being, let's go with a Spider with Brittle Webbing + Leech Life.

    I wish you the best, I just hard-countered your whole supposed power-team.

    There is no "perfect" team that will beat EVERYTHING. Even people complaining of the Fluxfire Feline being "so OP because of Wind-up + Supercharge"... it existed before 5.1 in both versions of the Mechanical Chicken pets. Hell, I'd like to see your team beat the Pandaren Spirit Tamers, cause I don't bet too highly on it, especially the Thundering one.
    The mix of those 3 make the perfect team to kill almost everything really easy

  13. #13
    Epic! Xothic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    QLD, Australia
    Posts
    1,505
    Quote Originally Posted by Necrosaro123 View Post

    Really? What's your team?[COLOR="red"]
    Flayer Youngling, Celestial Dragon, Fluxfire feline. Occasionally a blighthawk instead of Dragon or cat.

    Cower mortals, as my fluxfire feline hits your pets for 2000!

    Seriously, the only pet that really gets on my nerves out of your setup is the monk, which is useless when it doesnt have its stun up.
    Quote Originally Posted by Asphyxes View Post
    Taco dinner, movie at my mancave then I'll surprise her with a TCG tabard and tell her I love her.
    Xothic - Prot Paladin

  14. #14
    You have no answer to the Snail I run. Critter-type with Absorb (Undead), Shell Shield, and Dive (Aquatic). So he can really counter Ragnaros and somewhat counter the Monk.
    The Turtle, you got no answer for either. Grasp (Aquatic), Healing Wave, and Powerball (Critter), so he can break Lil KT plenty hard and even do some decent damage to Lil Rag.
    And the Crystal Spider I run, Crystal Prison (1-turn stun), Brittle Webbing (Beast), and Leech Life (Undead). Surprisingly durable, and makes you take damage for every hit you land, the Monk won't be too happy.

    Oh, btw, your whole stun combo with your Monk, to do major damage and all? A Critter stops it, cause the stun ends 1 round earlier, meaning it won't carry over beyond the round it was applied. My Snail breaks half your damage output of your monk, and will heal the rest with 50% stronger Absorbs.

    I'd wager my Level 25 Snail could drop both your Monk and Lil Rag, alone.
    Last edited by ZeroEdgeir; 2012-12-26 at 08:22 AM.
    Games are not necessarily "easier" today. You are just a better player.
    It takes more now to impress many gamers than it did 2-5 years ago, because so much has already been seen and done.
    Many players expect to be wow'd with every release of a beloved franchise.
    These are generally NOT the fault of the developers, but the fault of many players over-hyping and/or setting expectations too high.

  15. #15
    The Patient Jetstream's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Austin, TX
    Posts
    331
    Quote Originally Posted by Broloth View Post
    I'll three shot your Lil' Rag with Chuck.
    Two-shot with Toothy

  16. #16
    Throw Lil'Rag against a rare critter of equal level and get back to me.

  17. #17
    Quote Originally Posted by Xothic View Post
    Flayer Youngling, Celestial Dragon, Fluxfire feline. Occasionally a blighthawk instead of Dragon or cat.

    Cower mortals, as my fluxfire feline hits your pets for 2000!

    Seriously, the only pet that really gets on my nerves out of your setup is the monk, which is useless when it doesnt have its stun up.
    The stunt is annoying for other guys as i may interrupt those attacks that take 2 turns and also the attack bonus that hits for around 1,500 - 1,800 with the bonus. Lil' K.T and Lil, XT work out really nice too

  18. #18
    seriously you level 3! pets to 25 and think your unbeatable? my Leopard tree frog wants a word...

  19. #19
    Quote Originally Posted by Harsesis View Post
    Throw Lil'Rag against a rare critter of equal level and get back to me.
    I don't need to send them against their weakness, having the 3 of them help to beat the weakness of each others against any enemy

  20. #20
    Scourged Whelpling
    Dragon Tail
    Death and Decay
    Plagued Blood

    Corefire Imp
    Rush
    Immolation
    Cauterize

    Viscidus Globule
    Acid Touch
    Weakness
    Creeping Ooze

    Good luck.

    ---------- Post added 2012-12-26 at 02:34 AM ----------

    I also like throwing Cinder Kitty instead of Viscidus Globule to take care of Weather teams.
    #blizzisevilebecausetheyarepreventingmefromenjoyingtheirproductswithapricetag #blizzardisprovidinganadditionalservicethatpeopleaskedforandthepeoplewhodidntaskforitarepi ssedbecausetheywanteverythinghandedtothemlikeentitledassholes #whydoessubwaycharge5bucksforasandwichwhenicouldeatmyneighborsdogshitforfree #mcdonaldsmakesenoughmoneyishouldgettheirfoodforfree

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •