Deleted

Loosing Blizzard Shop Mounts and AP mount with transfer

Just a little warning for all considering to transfer a character from one account to another that you will loose your AP mounts and all blizzard shop mounts and pets.

I just transfered one character from my first account (with all those mounts and pets) to my second account on the SAME battle net account. And made afterwards a guild transer.
    When logging in with a character on my first account it fell from the sky, because the mount was gone ... Checking on the other account: Also no mounts and pets there (missing 3 mounts from the pet shop, the AP pass mount and one pet from the shop). So they are gone from BOTH.

After checking the forums I created another char on the first account and received them in my mailbox, BUT you can only learn the mounts when you are level 20 and they are soulbound.
    So I contacted a GM and got a really "nice" answer.

Hi there ***!

This is a slight drawback of the new Battle.net Mounts system, but once the character is able to learn those mounts, you should have them available to that account entirely once more.

So to summarize: I paid for the mounts and pets, I paid 50 Euros for the transfers and now they tell me that I should level another char to 20 on a new server since all slots on my server are full to get my items back ...

In the time it took you to write this post, you could probably have levelled a character to 20.

Yeah, this sucks, but it's an unfortunate problem with the game code I guess. Not an easy fix, because if it was then the problem wouldn't exist. It's not like Blizzard are sitting around a table in a darkened room, laughing maniacally with each other at their evil scheme to make you level new characters to 20.

Deleted
    Well, adding a warning before the transfer wouldn't take them more then 5 minutes or an entry in the FAQ.

Charging money for the transfers without informing you about the consequences is NOT ok.

And I just leveled 16 chars from 1-40 so I will definately NOT do this again. It's a game, I should not be forced to do stuff I don't enjoy to get the stuff I actually paid for.
    Besides: I posted this to warn others about the issue since Blizzard doesn't.

Deleted
    Create a death knight on random realm, do first 2-3 quests, run to mailbox. No need to level new character to 20.

Deleted
    Hah! That's a good idea Thanks!

10+ Year Old Account
    Sooooooooooooo basically.
    wubwubwub?

They don't need to warn people about this.
    It takes 3hours to get to 20, you obviously have time if you can waste time posting this stuff here.
    /out
    We stopped searching for monsters under our beds when we realized that they were inside us.

Tell me something, my friend. You ever dance with the devil in the pale moonlight?

Quote Originally Posted by Kuthe View Post
    Sooooooooooooo basically.
    wubwubwub?

They don't need to warn people about this.
    It takes 3hours to get to 20, you obviously have time if you can waste time posting this stuff here.
    /out
    who let the troll out ?