Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Drathos View Post
    And Tsulong.
    But you don't actually "kill" Tsulong

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sprucelee View Post
    Google "Chinese DRAGON"

I am not talking aspects here, just common knowledge/vernacular. Next you're gonna tell me that Crocalisks are not Crocodiles?
    No.. because Cloud Serpent is it's own unique race in the WoW universe. What may or may not be true in real life has nothing to do with what is true in this video game. And what is true in this video game is that Cloud Serpents are not considered dragons. Crocalisks would not be considered Crocodiles for the purpose of this game if there actually existed Crocodile mobs elsewhere. That's the difference between the two, the game has clearly defined what falls into the category of Dragon, and not included Cloud Serpents in that list.

Just to throw some fuel on the nerd fir:, while its true that Cloud Serpents are not True Dragons (and therefore belong to none of the Aspect dragonflights), they are considered to be Dragonkin as their creature type - and therefore tangentially related - lets say cousins :P

So lets be done splitting hairs, since the initial line was about defeating the animated pixels of a boss in a game that is dragon shaped and related if not a true Dragon per game lore.

I'd say mods, please lock the thread, its gone way off topic and the haste/crit question from the OP has been addressed (or can be addressed in the sticky/other threads)

15+ Year Old Account
    Yeah... this has gotten a bit out of control. Feel free to start a new thread discussing the merits of Elegon's dragon-ness versus Tsulong's. Closing thread.
    Sunfyre | @FoGSunfyre