Thread: GANKING in CRZ

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Soopa View Post
    PvP on a PvP server.
    Ain't nobody got time for dat!

On a more serious note, it's a vicious circle, the low lvl's that get ganked usually wind up ganking others out of frustration, I'm not taking part in it but I can understand the frustration and to where it leads

15+ Year Old Account
    The point of being a PvP server Player versus Player combat. PvP servers had little of this until CRZ was implemented. The game is now what it was, world PvP fun, lots of ganking, hating.. That is awesome.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Imbashiethz View Post
    The point of being a PvP server Player versus Player combat. PvP servers had little of this until CRZ was implemented. The game is now what it was, world PvP fun, lots of ganking, hating.. That is awesome.
    My battlegroup must suck because everyone is running away from equal level pvp combat. Just requires one little CC and they can get away. Sorry for having my pvp trinket on 2 min CD.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Treelife View Post
    The whole point of a PvP server is for the thrill of having to look over your shoulder all the time tbh. If you don't like it, either play safer, get some friends to help you or move servers.
    You can look over your shoulder all you want but you will not outrun a 90 or a constant stream of them for that matter. CRZ should only be withing a few levels of that zones range. World PvP is fun but a huge level diffference is just boring.

Ah, that unfortunate moment where you realise that your PvP server was only "fun" when you outnumbered the enemy 10 to 1.

CRZ hasn't ruined PvP realms. It's made them into what was intended to start with. And a lot of people don't like it. Suck it up or go PvE.

Now the game is what it always was supposed (and claimed) to be. Roll PvE server and stop making threads about it.

---------- Post added 2012-12-27 at 05:04 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by traen View Post
    . Gankers are people with half brain, mentally sick and what's most important - they are cowards.
    Whiners are oversensitive, spastic and - most of all - a bunch of frustrated crybabies.

Deleted
    PvP servers feels more like a pve servers with fel reavers walking around.