Thread: hunter tiers

Page 1 of 2
LastLast

hunter tiers

hey blizzard do u think for once u can make a good looking hunter tier?

Personally I really like the look of T-5.. With all the options with Transmog, I don't know many hunters who use or would use full tier looks even if they were better.. I have more concerns about getting decent set bonuses..

10+ Year Old Account
    I agree with the OP. I play a tauren hunter, and imo there's only one tier that looks decent on him.
    T12 heroic (Firelands heroic), without helmet.
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...illicis/simple looks like this.

Deleted

Sillicis

Sillicis : I like it =)

blizzard can't make good looking sets for classes they don't give a shit about.

Deleted
    I'd never take the Hyjal eyeball set off my hunter anyway. So they can continue making them as ugly as they like.

10+ Year Old Account
    t2, ulduar tier, firelands tier and s9 elite are all nice looking sets

I really like the DS tier.

Deleted
    im using dungeon set1 atm on my hunter (replica from DMF)
    also like t4 and t13 from DS (like wearing the dragon skull)

15+ Year Old Account
    The only thing that gripes me is....that stupid ugly boot model!!!! STOP USING IT!!!! I want the new boot model that came with WotLK, last time we had that model was T11 with the murloc tier. That model is sooooooo much better than any other the other models especially for mail.

Oldschool T3 and T14 are extremely nice IMO......everything else? Mediocre to trash

Quote Originally Posted by puka View Post
    hey blizzard do u think for once u can make a good looking hunter tier?
    They did some good tiers. What they NEED to stop is working with the concept of making hunter tiers something the hunters sew with his own hands from the things they hunt.

Whoever is doing most of PvP sets must teach the PvE people how to create a concept. Cataclysm had one PvE set that looked cool and one PvP set that looked like crap. Check on that. Check on how many people still love the Ulduar set for Hunters, you know, the one that looked like mail, not corpses tied together.

Yeah, I did read some answers here, and Firelands is EXACTLY the set I was talking about as the ONLY cool Hunter PvE set in Cata. Needless to say the the last PvP was the crappiest one, after a whole streak of good-looking seasons.
    Last edited by Buu; 2012-12-27 at 02:13 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Buu View Post
    They did some good tiers. What they NEED to stop is working with the concept of making hunter tiers something the hunters sew with his own hands from the things they hunt.

Whoever is doing most of PvP sets must teach the PvE people how to create a concept. Cataclysm had one PvE set that looked cool and one PvP set that looked like crap. Check on that. Check on how many people still love the Ulduar set for Hunters, you know, the one that looked like mail, not corpses tied together.

Yeah, I did read some answers here, and Firelands is EXACTLY the set I was talking about as the ONLY cool Hunter PvE set in Cata. Needless to say the the last PvP was the crappiest one, after a whole streak of good-looking seasons.
    the firelands tier looks like he has taken parts of the shannox looking creatures and made armor so kinda contradicts itself here.

I actually like T12/13/15. T5/6 feels mediocre. The others are meh. I'm actually trying to get the shaman caster T12 heroic offset stuff, just needing the gloves and the chest.

s1 glad was one of the best sets ever put in the game for any class.... but you can no longer complete it.

10+ Year Old Account
    I like Tier6. The fact that I transmog everything into Shaman T6 look a like doesn't mean hunter tier isn't any cool..

We have a nice expression in Norway regarding this, which is "smaken er som baken" which basically means that it all comes down to personal preference.

I like tier 4, 8 and 14.

tier 6 makes me puke a little in my mouth whenever i see someone running around with it. Worst.. set.. ever..!

Deleted
    tbh i dont even think the OP deserved so much comments from his statement.

The problem with hunters is they're 'stuck' with the AnimalHunter model and all we get is the same stuff over and over again, Skull of x-monster as a helm with brown and grey crap everywhere.

Feels like other classes have more freedom of expression so to speak.

i like tier 4
    btw its too