5 14.29%
  • Shammy - Resto

9 25.71%
  • Paladin - Holy

11 31.43%
  • Monk - Mistweaver

1 2.86%

Exclamation Raid and Dungeon Healing

I've always been curious to know about healers. I don't play a healer and would most likely never roll one, but out of curiousity, what would you consider your preferred raid healer?
    Last edited by BeastmasterGuardian; 2012-12-26 at 08:29 PM.

I love my mistweaver, toally my style of healing and I allways top the meters in LFR ( not in raids, cause our Holydin got like full hc gear.) and no one ever dies in a LFD.
    Doesn't matter whatever picture I post here, "Scrapbot" will allways infract me for it.

Shaman fan here. Demz raid cooldowns.

"There are two types of guys in this world. Guys who sniff their fingers after scratching their balls, and dirty fucking liars." -StylesClashv3
    "Elo Hell is where the Ego is greater than the Elo." -Bystekhilcar

To give, priest. To receive, druid (I love getting all HoT! ;P).

I noticed that Pallies and Priests were topping the charts for heals. I wondered if it was random, or if it was always like that.

Mechagnome
    Priests shields and shields and shields and spirit shell more shields. heavy aoe phase? nvm we had shields

I main a disc priest, but I actually prefer resto druid. It's so relaxing to play (although I doubt it could get anywhere close to the disc's numbers). Haven't tried mistweaver, though, and haven't played holy paladin since late wotlk.

The druid heals the group very good and the paladin a single person really really good.

I play (and prefer) a discipline priest. I have a holy offspec and would love to play it more if it were more viable right now. Compared to discipline though at the current time, it's just not.

I have at least one of every other healing class 85+ and have raided with them all. Resto druid was my main through WotLK, mistweaver monk was my main for the first couple months of MoP. I changed back to my priest (BC and Cataclysm main) after mistweavers got hit with three extremely large nerfs all in one week when I realized I just don't want to play a class as my main that is going to be on the nerf/buff rollercoaster for the next two years.

I can play them all well, but I do prefer the priest because both specs just have such a huge toolbox...and when you use everything you have you can do incredibly well. It's never boring!

I think the most versatile healer is the shaman, also a top choice as a healer, has good focus, good areas and good support. True, the priest is the only class in the game with 2 healing specialties that should be the best.

So far Pally, Druid, and Shammy seem to be edging it out. I might have to roll a shammy just to see what all the fuss is about.

you can't go wrong with paladin. I was tank/dps for my first few years in WoW and I always felt they are awesome, when I created one for myself - boom, best class to play, very rewarding.

Quote Originally Posted by BeastmasterGuardian View Post
    I might have to roll a shammy just to see what all the fuss is about.
    They're amazing PvP healers, and it's nice to have a class where you can choose either a ranged or melee offspec. I have two at 85 from last expansion and started leveling another one on a new server.