Want a new GPU, need advice please.

I have a 750W PSU and an intel core i5-2500k CPU. Here is my current GPU that I bought little over a year ago:

ASUS ENGTX560 DCII OC/2DI/1GD5 GeForce GTX 560 (Fermi) 1GB 256-bit GDDR5 PCI Express 2.0 x16 HDCP Ready SLI Support Video Card

I want to upgrade but I only have about $200 to spend. Should I stick with what I got or is there something out there that would be more benificial?

My goals:

Play WoW ultra (100fps), BF3 (Ultra), Guild Wars 2 (ultra), AC3 (ultra), etc...

Deleted
    not gonna happen with that budget, if possible save up for either a higher card now or wait for next gen. (i'd go with next gen if i were you, something like a 760/770 expected start of Q2 according to rumors :P)

No configuration will keep WoW above 60 FPS at all times. However, anything HD 7850 or GTX 660 upwards will manage most of the time. That is also what I would suggest. They won't be enough to run 25 man raids at more than 40 FPS though, but those are the best choices for the money.

You could get a GTX660 or HD7870 but they are a little more expensive than what you say you want to spend, around $230... if you like to OC your card you should get the 7870, if you will just leave it as it is out of the box, I'd suggest getting the 660... but let me tell you that you won't be getting 100fps in a very high populated orgrimmar, more likely to get around 70-80.

You can always sell the card you have right now and maybe get a gtx670/hd7950, or you can wait until the next gen arrives just like shroudster posted, however rumors say next generation wont have any big performance improvements over the 6xx/7xxx series, because they will continue to be 28nm tech.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Moinaldo View Post
    You could get a GTX660 or HD7870 but they are a little more expensive than what you say you want to spend, around $230... if you like to OC your card you should get the 7870, if you will just leave it as it is out of the box, I'd suggest getting the 660... but let me tell you that you won't be getting 100fps in a very high populated orgrimmar, more likely to get around 70-80.

You can always sell the card you have right now and maybe get a gtx670/hd7950, or you can wait until the next gen arrives just like shroudster posted, however rumors say next generation wont have any big performance improvements over the 6xx/7xxx series, because they will continue to be 28nm tech.
    well next nvidia gen is supposed to improve on the (in)famous GK110 chip that didn't make it to the general consumer market due to it being too powerfull (im saving money already ^^)

I wouldn't expect all that from the 780 compared to the 680. It's usually not good for business to make the newest card so good it renders the older cards completely obsolote. My bet would be more computing power but in general gaming performance in the region of 15-20% just like normal.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Baratheon View Post
    I have a 750W PSU and an intel core i5-2500k CPU. Here is my current GPU that I bought little over a year ago:

ASUS ENGTX560 DCII OC/2DI/1GD5 GeForce GTX 560 (Fermi) 1GB 256-bit GDDR5 PCI Express 2.0 x16 HDCP Ready SLI Support Video Card

I want to upgrade but I only have about $200 to spend. Should I stick with what I got or is there something out there that would be more benificial?

My goals:

Play WoW ultra (100fps), BF3 (Ultra), Guild Wars 2 (ultra), AC3 (ultra), etc...
    I currently run a i5 3450 with a Radeon HD 7950, Most parts of WoW run on ultra with 100+ fps, some very intense parts drop to about 70 fps, maybe 60.
    All in all, smooth.

Save up a bit more and go for a 670gtx or a 7950.