Page 1 of 2
LastLast

5.1 Easy gold making guide that everyone can do right now!

Hello, i just found out this way of making easy gold:

1. Search for all pandaren fish and see which one are the cheapest. (On my realm Reef Octopus go for 25g a stack)
    2. Go to Halfhill market and buy the respective bundle basket and fill it with fish.
    3. Exchange the bundle for 1 Ironpaw Token.
    4. Exchange the Ironpaw Tokens for 100 year old soya sauce (on my realm they go for 125g each)

so 25g -> 125g.

Happy Holidays!

TIP: Use this macro for fast exchange bundle -> token. Click on panda and press macro.

/script SelectGossipAvailableQuest(1)
    /script CompleteQuest()

PS. If you're on Ravencrest-EU please don't!
    That guy (>'.')>

WoW Cinematics : WotLK>WoD=MoP>Vanilla=Cataclysm>TBC

Did since third week. And got accuse of botting.

By the way, golden crap need three stacks instead of one.

This sure aint new at all. Should change the headline, was kinda obvious since launch no?
    Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/djuntas ARPG - RTS - MMO

Deleted
    Where does Soya sauce sell for 125g?? I'm xfering, it's like 30-50g on my realm

Omg omg, no sarcasm at all, I already have a guide for 5.2! Its tricky though, and perhaps a bit confusing. During 5.2, you should buy any kind of mats, create something with it, and sell it for much more then you payed!!!

Hmm, I shouldnt have posted this, now everyone will do this.

Things I tried that didnt work in 5.1:

Buy mats -> create items ->but sell cheaper then you payed, this resulted in a loss
    Buy mats -> vendor
    Buy mats -> create items -> vendor, this might actually work if you buy very cheap uncut uncommon gems, I only bought the expensive ones, stupid me...
    Sell items -> buy the same items you just sold on the AH, and sell for the same price
    Send gold again and again from your alt to your main
    Buy fortune cards
    Try selling your old mounts with cash-for-clunkers
    Store your gold on the guild bank for interest
    Bet with others, that you wont die if you jump of the giant Dalaran tower, you will lose the bet, and you have a repair bill
    Roll a mage, try catching the smurfs, and turn them in to gold
    Try convincing others copper is much more worth then gold
    Sell my gnome body to a priest in the Stormwind Church
    Selling Portals to Exodar

Let me come crash the soy sauce prices on Ravencrest, brb

ravencrest part was funny; ot - old, overused, quickly dies out as prices fall because too many people do it.

Deleted
    Never was using that for selling those mats but to make myself cheap 300 food. I like my dps at max all the time but 50g per food use is uh, ridiculous. That 300 food costs more on AH than FLASK which persists thru death! With this method my 300 food never costs anything more than 10-15g per use.

Quote Originally Posted by Esubane View Post
    Never was using that for selling those mats but to make myself cheap 300 food. I like my dps at max all the time but 50g per food use is uh, ridiculous. That 300 food costs more on AH than FLASK which persists thru death! With this method my 300 food never costs anything more than 10-15g per use.
    That's what a guild is for, to supply you with food

The Lightbringer
    15+ Year Old Account
    first month i bought stacks of windfowl breasts ( less than 10g/stack when the mob in 4winds dropped with 100% chance)

convert
    buy carrots
    sell almost undroppable carrots for 100-150g EACH

made 100k gold in 2 weeks

Quote Originally Posted by baller1308 View Post
    That's what a guild is for, to supply you with food
    Yeah, but a guild cant give you +300 stat food.
    ||i5 3570k @ 4.4GHz||H100 push/pull||AsRock Z77 Extreme4||16Gb G.Skill Ripjaws 1600MHz||Gigabyte Windforce GTX 970|| Coolermaster Storm Trooper||Corsair TX850 Enthusiast Series||Samsung 840 Pro 128gb(boot drive)||1TB WD HDD, 2x 3TB WD HDD, 2TB WD HDD||

Bdk Nagrand / Astae Nagrand
    Pokemon X FC: 4656-7679-2545/Trainer Name: Keno

I bet OP just wants cheap soya sauce for his feasts. Don't do it guys.

Does not seems to be worth it on my server

just check my ah for meat prices and they have sky rocketed........ 140g per stack of turtle meat which is the cheapest normally.

Quote Originally Posted by Deepsidedj View Post
    PS. If you're on Ravencrest-EU please don't!
    Stupid question, they why bother posting if you don't want people to do this?

Deleted
    Current status on Ravencrest EU: Single page of auctions, 90-100g BO, 7 sellers.

On my server one stack of fish costs more than the soy sauce
    Humans are the only species on the planet smart enough to be this stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by Destard View Post
    first month i bought stacks of windfowl breasts ( less than 10g/stack when the mob in 4winds dropped with 100% chance)

convert
    buy carrots
    sell almost undroppable carrots for 100-150g EACH

made 100k gold in 2 weeks
    I farmed carrot drops in a few minutes with the new 5.1 dailies. I didn't want to do the dailies at all, but the mobs are phased so that you only see them after you've started the quest line.

http://www.wowhead.com/item=74841

note the drop rate table. The "Heavy Mook" and "7th Legion ____" were introduced with the new dailies. AH prices for carrots on my server are like 3g each now I think.

But, I'll make another post in a minute about something that's been making me a lot of money to replace the carrot shuffle ;-)

I'm able to get as much soy sauce I can sell with the cooking daily on 2 toons plus the cooking student.

The Lightbringer
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by discoepfeand View Post
    I farmed carrot drops in a few minutes with the new 5.1 dailies. I didn't want to do the dailies at all, but the mobs are phased so that you only see them after you've started the quest line.

http://www.wowhead.com/item=74841

note the drop rate table. The "Heavy Mook" and "7th Legion ____" were introduced with the new dailies. AH prices for carrots on my server are like 3g each now I think.

But, I'll make another post in a minute about something that's been making me a lot of money to replace the carrot shuffle ;-)
    first month :P

mats shuffling with the vendor is no longer profitable on my server, DMC cards/JC/Enchants are much better