10+ Year Old Account

Place to watch the Federer v Murray 2013 Tennis Semi-Finals

Hey guys, come to you with a bit of a problem. I promised a mate of mine I'd record the Australian Open Mens Semi-finals that were on last night here in Australia (Roger Federer v Andy Murray), the problem is my recording software is apparently fucked and now I can't copy the files from my recorder onto anything. So I was just wondering, does anyone know I place I can watch/download the full match? Would be really helpful.

---------- Post added 2013-01-26 at 12:03 PM ----------

Managed to un-herpderp myself and found two youtube vids with the whole match. Thanks anyways.

(Links for those with a similar problem to me)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M70WMYOYPuM Part 1
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sDljCVlov9c Part 2
    Quote Originally Posted by Asphyxes View Post
    Taco dinner, movie at my mancave then I'll surprise her with a TCG tabard and tell her I love her.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lazuli View Post
    my gf left me, should i Just go gay?
    Xothic - Prot Paladin

KUKUKUKUKUKUKU I'm trying to get Men's Finals tickets to the US Open later in the year myself.

Wouldn't it still be showing on TV in reruns? Check your ESPN and Tennis channels because I see it on my TV. But I live in USA so...

Edit oh nvm.

Espn3 is a godsend if your into tennis. See if its available in your country.

Huge match for murray tonight, people still dont see him as part of the big 4 yet (well big 3 after nadal and fruentes). He won the us open but it was rainy and windy (djokovics excuse). I could see this turning into a rivalry over the coarse of the year.

Courts are just too slow for fed now a days, younger legs are hard to compete with if you cant hit winners in the mud.