Page 1 of 2
LastLast

[Movies] The greatest moive on netflix Ive never seen......

I'm looking for obscure movies streaming on netflix that I haven't seen, I need your suggestions. I have watched and rated over 900 movies on netflix, I'm running out of good movies.. Give me some Ideas people please.
    "You take 4,994,468 boredom damage from daily quests.... You have died."

15+ Year Old Account
    Sounds kinda boring to watch that many movies, ofcourse I do nothing better myself Can't really think of any good movies to watch at this second.

Chances are you've seen them all then. lol.

Deleted
    i saw a film in HMV today called soemthing like "a random guy who kill people" (actual title) go watch that :P

I just plowed through a bunch of documentaries, pretty interesting stuff
    "Hungry For Change", "Happy", "Auschwitz: Inside the Nazi State"

Zombie Strippers!

10+ Year Old Account
    Does it have to be a movie?

10+ Year Old Account
    Ummm.... Trolls, maybe? It's hard to give suggestions without knowing things like, what genres you usually look at, what movies you usually rate, and things like that.

Funny story about Trolls.... I was able to convince a transfer student from Saudi Arabia that it was not fictional, but was instead an actual documentary and that trolls really do exist.

Not sure if you've seen these, La haine is one of my all time favorite movies.

Good Evening Mr. Wallenberg
    In 1944, Swedish businessman Raoul Wallenberg helped Jews in Budapest obtain Swedish passports to get them out of Adolph Eichmann's deadly path. Wallenberg's efforts helped save more than 60,000 people in Budapest's Jewish ghetto.
    La Haine
    French director Mathieu Kassovitz traces a fateful day in the lives of alienated ghetto youths Vinz (Vincent Cassel), Saïd (Saïd Taghmaoui) and Hubert (Hubert Koundé) -- a Jew, an Arab and an African, respectively -- who are grappling with the aftermath of unexpected tragedy. When their friend Abdel lies comatose after a police beating, Vinz vows to dispense rough justice, sealing the destiny of all three.
    The nerve is called the "nerve of awareness". You cant dissect it. Its a current that runs up the center of your spine. I dont know if any of you have sat down, crossed your legs, smoked DMT, and watch what happens... but what happens to me is this big thing goes RRRRRRRRRAAAAAWWW! up my spine and flashes in my brain... well apparently thats whats going to happen if I do this stuff...

The Thing (1981 version).

God Bless America
    Quote Originally Posted by danielu100 View Post
    gharld fu cked name,all my friends are playing on this patch and its going fine,u fu cking ugly kid go comment ur mother face not here, morron shit.
    50% nerdrage, 50% wut? o.O

10+ Year Old Account
    The lord of the rings!

10+ Year Old Account
    Take a look at Reaper, however it's a show and not a movie, but once you watch it, you'll get addicted.

[Black Vantage][Mobo: Asus P8Z68 Deluxe][CPU: Intel Core i5 2500k @ 4.5GHz]
    [GPU: EVGA GTX 670 FTW] [RAM: Corsair Vengeance 8GB 1600mhz][SSD: OCZ Agility 120GB]
    [HDD: WD Caviar Green 1TB + 1TB Blue][Case: NZXT Switch 810][PSU: XFX Core Edition 750w][OS: Windows 7 Ultimate 64 bit]

werewolves vs strippers

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bloodrose View Post
    God Bless America
    This movie pretty much summed up how I feel.
    "Let me answer your question with another, How would you feel if you found out you were a potato?"

Nintendo Friend Code 1049-0261-4082 Pokemon Name - Max

15+ Year Old Account
    Dear Zachary

I will watch just about anything, and yes I have seen zombie strippers... Strippers vs werewolves is no longer streaming..
    "You take 4,994,468 boredom damage from daily quests.... You have died."

Wait, Netflix actually has 900 movies?!

10+ Year Old Account
    R.O.T.O.R
    NailGun Massacre
    Redneck Zombies
    I'm gonna let 'em know that Dolemite is back on the scene! I'm gonna let 'em know that Dolemite is my name, and fuckin' up motherfuckers is my game!

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by bals View Post
    Zombie Strippers!
    This, or Autopsy. It used to be on streaming, and I'm not sure if it still is. But, if it is, watch that shit. Watch that shit and love it as much as I do.