Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    really wouldn't let it bother you,
    The official forums long devolved into a location for those that would be more at home in a cesspit, than actually having a proper debate or discussion on a subject.
    Every time I visit there, it reminds me of the time I helped remove a pump from a sewage plant that needed to have its electrical motor fixed, does not matter how careful you are you end up having to wade through tones of shit to get to what your looking for.

your better off away from it for a few days.

10+ Year Old Account
    i wonder if he came here to get banned as well then move to wowhead forums and say that he got banned from wow and mmo-c

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Daleness View Post
    If you've been banned 3 times and two of them being 30 day bans you're doing something wrong.
    Maybe you're just an outstandable prick that Blizzard doesn't want on their forums who knows but clearly something is up.
    Or you're just bullshitting to get attention, who knows..
    What a very constrictive post. I guess you can have your option. None the less the mods are the official forums tend toss out random bans as said in this thread some people go from never being banned to having a 30 day ban or perma ban. It really depends on the mood the mod.

Also I do not think you are allowed to insult other posters on these forums

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Alastaircrawly View Post
    What a very constrictive post. I guess you can have your option. None the less the mods are the official forums tend toss out random bans as said in this thread some people go from never being banned to having a 30 day ban or perma ban. It really depends on the mood the mod.

Also I do not think you are allowed to insult other posters on these forums
    Problem is that I hear those things over and over again that someone get banned for doing nothing but when you've really looked over the person's behaviour the ban or suspension has been valid. Maybe look over your own behaviour and reflect upon that since it does really seems like something you do ticks them off.

if you take it as an insult it's up to you but first look upon yourself and try to find what may have caused those bans, even murderers on deathrow claim innocence.

To the above few posts, it does not help the fact blizzard seems to use a coin toss to moderate at times, again there was a "Why was my thread locked?" shown on the MMO-C blue tracker, not only was it not locked or deleted but got the other locked one unlocked seems they only follow the rules to discuss moderation when it suites them. What get one person banned or suspended gets the other person results nahh no mixed signals there.

10+ Year Old Account
    Problem is that I hear those things over and over again that someone get banned for doing nothing but when you've really looked over the person's behaviour the ban or suspension has been valid. Maybe look over your own behaviour and reflect upon that since it does really seems like something you do ticks them off.

if you take it as an insult it's up to you but first look upon yourself and try to find what may have caused those bans, even murderers on deathrow claim innocence.

Well as I said before opinions are like assholes everyone has one and they stink. Quoting another player and saying "wow I would have not said it better my self" is damn sure not ban worthy. Bumping your own guild recruitment thread on the server forums once every few days is not ban worthy. Making a constrictive thread asking if blizzard listens to feed back is really not ban worthy. Blizzard drones can deny blizzard's moderation is half assed all they want.
    Last edited by But I Hate You All; 2012-12-29 at 08:09 PM.

Deleted
    Well as I said before opinions are like assholes everyone has one and they stink. Quoting another player and saying "wow I would have not said it better my self" is damn sure not ban worthy. Bumping your own guild recruitment thread on the server forums once every few days is not ban worthy. Making a constrictive thread asking if blizzard listens to feed back is really not ban worthy. Blizzard drones can deny blizzard's moderation is half assed all they want.
    And still Im not sure I believe you're telling the whole story. Im not denying there's assholes out there on every forums being it mods or whatnot but getting those bans you claim for those things seems fishy and I do believe there's something else behind it.

10+ Year Old Account
    And still Im not sure I believe you're telling the whole story. Im not denying there's assholes out there on every forums being it mods or whatnot but getting those bans you claim for those things seems fishy and I do believe there's something else behind it.
    Well as said before you can believe what you want. I told the whole story but like they say "Denial ain't just a river in Egypt"

I once served a week-long ban for telling Ghostcrawler to stop hiding behind the CMs and explain how he allowed his underlings to omit the PVP gear change in the Patch-Notes when S9 ended (The ilvl365-371 Fiasco)

Hail Thor-show thy might. Let thunder roar and lightning strike!
    Hurl thy hammer into the fray. And let thine enemies know fear this day!
    VICTORY, OR VALHALLA!!!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommi View Post
    Apparently bringing a bot to the attention of the community is a perma ban >.>
    Naming and shaming against the TOS, live with it.

Deleted
    Well as said before you can believe what you want. I told the whole story but like they say "Denial ain't just a river in Egypt"
    The Nile* that saying only works in speech not text.
    And Im not denying anything I just don't believe that people are really seeing their own faults and that most people think they never do anything wrong.
    Last edited by mmoc1bf221ef41; 2012-12-30 at 11:24 AM.

Such a milestone in your life.

Quote Originally Posted by Xothic View Post
    I got a month ban for saying the word fuck. I'm fucking Australian, the word fuck is up there with my most commonly used. I was using it in adjectival sense too, fucking assholes.
    And is not a word I personally want to see on a forum for a game kids could be playing weather you like it or not.

---------- Post added 2012-12-30 at 12:39 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Dadwen View Post
    To the above few posts, it does not help the fact blizzard seems to use a coin toss to moderate at times, again there was a "Why was my thread locked?" shown on the MMO-C blue tracker, not only was it not locked or deleted but got the other locked one unlocked seems they only follow the rules to discuss moderation when it suites them. What get one person banned or suspended gets the other person results nahh no mixed signals there.
    Give us some links for a bit of proof to this so we can discuss it? If your going to create a thread about poor moderation and expect people to discuss it at least throw in some discussion proof to talk about?

Just feel I need to add, I sound a bit like someone who supports blizzard in this, and I guess that's true I like how the blizzard forums are moderated however I will discuss and agree with anyone who can show me any unfair moderation.
    Last edited by Kesandri; 2012-12-30 at 12:41 PM.
    Keeping everyone happy is impossible.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kesandri View Post
    And is not a word I personally want to see on a forum for a game kids could be playing weather you like it or not.
    I agree it should not be used for the sake of keeping a friendly atmosphere, but if im gonna be honest kids these days knows worse words then that, if you want your kid to not learn swears he should not be browsing the internet on his own in the first place, with forums being a place he should stay far from.
    Last edited by mmoc0d096f98da; 2012-12-30 at 01:44 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    The Nile* that saying only works in speech not text.
    And Im not denying anything I just don't believe that people are really seeing their own faults and that most people think they never do anything wrong.
    obviously this is going no where

Quote Originally Posted by Kesandri View Post
    Give us some links for a bit of proof to this so we can discuss it? If your going to create a thread about poor moderation and expect people to discuss it at least throw in some discussion proof to talk about?

Just feel I need to add, I sound a bit like someone who supports blizzard in this, and I guess that's true I like how the blizzard forums are moderated however I will discuss and agree with anyone who can show me any unfair moderation.
    http://blue.mmo-champion.com/topic/2...thread-locked/

it was right on the MMO blue tracker.

and yet by their own rules that person not only should not have gotten a reply but got locked or suspended.

"72 hour suspension from the World of Warcraft forums for discussing forum moderation or reposting threads & replies that have been removed for Code of Conduct violations. Threads may be locked or deleted for violating Forum Guidelines, being redundant, or to consolidate multiple threads talking about the same issue."

this was the rule they said I broke when I got my 72 hour hit (and in my case it was not even about a thread I started just some I was following).
    Last edited by Dadwen; 2012-12-30 at 07:25 PM.

Deleted
    Not sure but I think posting about threads being / getting locked isn't allowed on the blizz forums hence the ban.

Quote Originally Posted by MPA View Post
    Not sure but I think posting about threads being / getting locked isn't allowed on the blizz forums hence the ban.
    point is they seem to only follow that rule when it suites them (see my post before yours)

Deleted
    I got a perma ban a few years back, then it was randomly removed and I started posting again. Got perma banned for having a discussion on my realm forums about differences between guilds. Was a little heated but nothing to cry over.

Seems like they just go ban crazy

Quote Originally Posted by Dadwen View Post
    I broke the rules I guess but really just commenting that some threads I was following were deleted was viewed as discussing their moderation (seems like someone really had a bug up the back side to press that one)

I think I could post what I posted on a Disney forum and I don't think anyone would give it a sec thought.
    Are you the person continuously bringing up your deleted threads in general? The person who doesn't understand why they keep getting deleted when there are other threads about similar things you got banned for? If so discussing your ban and bringing up banned threads is against the ToS you agreed to.