Page 1 of 8
... LastLast

Waking up one day as the opposite gender!

As the title suggests, it's basically a fun / random thread balling around some ideas of what you would do if you woke up one day as the opposite gender :P

So here's the scenario:
    You go to bed as usual, sleep well and don't dream anything particular. When you wake up you have a strange feeling and realize that you've woken up as the opposite gender! Nothing else in your life has changed, you're in your usual bed etc, the only difference is that your sex has swapped :P
    Furthermore, you're now the "opposite gender equivalent of yourself", i.e. if you were a tall redheaded man you'd be a tall redheaded woman etc.
    You also find a note on your nightstand saying the transformation lasts 24 hours only.
    What do you do?

Personally I'd see what it feels like to wear lip gloss.... and wether or not people really are nicer to women in general than men :P lol!

10+ Year Old Account
    If I'm 100% certain that it reverts in 24 hours?

Either sleep through it, or go rob a store so that when I change back, the police won't be able to tag it on me... mwahaha!

10+ Year Old Account
    If only it was permanent.

Deleted
    Do everything that I find kinky and take photos of myself doing it.

Don't judge me.

10+ Year Old Account
    Wake up the girlfriend and see what she wants to do.

Well, being a woman i'd assert a myriad of double standards whilst seeing how much world domination I could gain given the presence of a vagina.

'Supreme Empress of Earth' by dinner time I think.

Whore my self around for the next 24 hours and make enough that I can quit a my job for the next year or so.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'd probably do a bunch of kinky stuff for one.

Secondly I'd probably see just how much I can get away with by taking off my shirt.

I'm normally a guy.

10+ Year Old Account
    No comment :p

10+ Year Old Account
    play with my tits...obviously ^^

Nothing lol?

10+ Year Old Account
    Stick as many things up my hoo-ha as possible.

Deleted
    Commit crimes and make myself wealthy, Also murder one of my enemies that I hate.

Deleted
    Bang some lesbians or participate in a lesbian orgy.

10+ Year Old Account
    I would probably attempt this.

If it was only for 24 hours, then I'd go on a crime spree. Steal as much as I can, knock off some of my enemies, and then change back, with nobody having the slightest clue as to what happened to the spree thief.

I wouldn't mind if it were permanent, though.

I might make some use of it if it was permanent, and nobody remembered that I used to be who I am now and I turned out looking good. It would be interesting to see if the grass truly is greener on the other side. Only lasting a day though, I would probably just stay in my room and not come out until it wore off. Well, I guess I would probably kill a certain witch and save my brother from his unfair child support, but I would let nobody else see me that day.

24 hour lesbian slumber party, complete with pillow fights.

10+ Year Old Account
    Set up a video camera, then proceed to do very inappropriate things.

Explore the physical sensation of vaginal stimulation/masturbation. You know, it's kind of one of those things that, as a male, I would never be able to comprehend.

Then I would embrace my inner femininity and explore that fabulous world of women's clothing.

Then I would analyze my experience in the world, and compare how differently I am treated (in both positive and negative ways) as a female as opposed to a male.

I won't lie. As a heterosexual male with absolutely zero sexual attraction to men, I have always had a small, nagging thought in the back of my mind asking how my life would be if I were a female. In many aspects, I envy women. Though there are also many aspects of life that are in my favor being a male (not that I'm saying that that's alright, but it is how it is).
    Quote Originally Posted by Novakhoro View Post
    I recommend shoulder surgery immediately... there's no way you didn't fuck it up with how hard you just reached.