Page 1 of 10
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Is Mists of Pandaria Still Fun For You?

What are you doing in the game to stay sane? Dailies are cool and they have their fun factor. In my opinion, raids just are plain stale, and the mechanics are pretty unoriginal so they are getting very boring, very fast right now.

Also its pretty noticable how terrible players are this expansion. No offense, but when I can go into an LFR wearing greens and blues on a fresh 90 and pull top 5 dps, there is something very wrong.

Just what are you doing to have fun in mope? Is it your guild that keeps you having fun, or is the the game itself? I guess im just getting exasperated.

Why do you go out of your way to call it mope?
    If there's one thing World of Warcraft players hate more than people who don't play, it's people that do play but not as much as them.

Deleted
    Mists of Pandaria Expansion ?

10+ Year Old Account
    of course mopeing around isn't fun. Mopeing is sad. MoP on the other hand, is still generally fun for me. Why do you care though? You're not me.

PS: Oh wait. It's Jaylock. Yet another whiny thread by this person. Honestly, mods, at some point infract people who start thread after thread complaining about the same damn thing in slightly different ways.
    Last edited by clevin; 2012-12-27 at 03:39 AM.

Why I don't go into LFR, and if I do, it's because I've defeated the bosses akin to my progression in normal modes. Saves a lot of burn out.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Miuna View Post
    Mists of Pandaria Expansion ?
    This is what mope stands for. Thats why i call it mope.

---------- Post added 2012-12-27 at 03:29 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by clevin View Post
    of course mopeing around isn't fun. Mopeing is sad. MoP on the other hand, is still generally fun for me. Why do you care though? You're not me.

PS: Oh wait. It's Jaylock. Yet another whiny thread by this person. Honestly, mods, at some point infract people who start thread after thread complaining about the same damn thing in slightly different ways.
    I've been infracted several times for things that were over the line. This is clearly not, so if you dont want to give your input concerning the question, then why bother posting?

10+ Year Old Account
    i am more curious how he is getting into lfr wearing greens and blues, pretty sure the ilvl req is higher
    Still I cry, tears like pouring rain, Innocent is my lurid pain.

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Christan View Post
    i am more curious how he is getting into lfr wearing greens and blues, pretty sure the ilvl req is higher
    He likely has random high lvl stuff in his inventory which counts.

I do enough to show up for the raids, I have enough toons going out in MoP reliably to get me the resources I need for a few weeks at a time, 3 nights a week. Other than that, I barely do LFR (still need Wisdom tokens, blah), and I play my alts occasionally, and I definitely have the want to eventually get them all up to 90 on one server (11, 4 have been 90 to which I say one toon a month isn't too frivolous) with the one Horde toon on another server for achievement purposes.

MoP as a whole's been interesting, though like a lot of people, I'm not doing routine as consistently as the expansion's beginning.
    Last edited by TwentyNine; 2012-12-27 at 03:34 AM.
    Upon the bed and almost dead
    She looked down on me
    From the tapestry threads her hand did reach
    My spirit now set free...

I'm enjoying it, was moving along on my paladin and then couldn't raid with the group I was in so I stopped for like 2 weeks, came back leveled my hunter to 90 and now having a blast again working on getting gear now while i make money working through old raids...

Now to get enough money to build my Jeeves and start a second profession >_>

Deleted
    I always knew this poster was "top 5 dps in LFR" material and I was right.

Quote Originally Posted by Christan View Post
    Jaylock

To be honest it doesn't seem he really even runs LFR. He certainly doesn't run it in greens.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaylock View Post

I've been infracted several times for things that were over the line. This is clearly not, so if you dont want to give your input concerning the question, then why bother posting?
    It's repetitive and annoying. And you didn't walk into LFR in quest greens and blues . Sure you might have a couple of greens and blues, but you're not decked out in them - if you were, you wouldn't be 460 and thus in LFR. Oh and.. you play a lock. Very hard to come in in the top third of the DPS as a lock in LFR.

Oh and I did give feedback... you just ignored it. Re-read my post.
    Last edited by clevin; 2012-12-27 at 03:41 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ermmm... I haven't been playing a lot in the last days, and when i log in, i spent my time chatting on trade channel or do some old dungeons/raids to get transmog items or a mount (something like that)

10+ Year Old Account
    What are you doing in the game to stay sane? Dailies are cool and they have their fun factor. In my opinion, raids just are plain stale, and the mechanics are pretty unoriginal so they are getting very boring, very fast right now.

Also its pretty noticable how terrible players are this expansion. No offense, but when I can go into an LFR wearing greens and blues on a fresh 90 and pull top 5 dps, there is something very wrong.

Just what are you doing to have fun in mope? Is it your guild that keeps you having fun, or is the the game itself? I guess im just getting exasperated.
    Nope I unsubed.

I did not enjoy the endless gateing and grinds
    I did not enjoy it being so alt unfriendly
    I stopped having fun with it.

Deleted
    Moping about mop.

no you call it mope to try to poke fun at it you say thats why you call it mope but if it were true you would also say bce and wotlke and catae
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

Other than the 6 hours I spend raiding on my main, no, mop is not fun. I spent most of my time outside of raids running old content for transmog, the only time im in mop is the few minutes tending to my farm and raids. I have no desire to jump into the daily grind or sit in 50 min LFR ques on alts.

I'm really liking the storyline between the horde and alliance this expansion. I just finished the Dominance Offensive questline today and it almost makes me want to jump on my alliance toon and figure out how the alliance one ends.

Yeah, there's lots of cool things in the game and a bunch I haven't even started yet (challenge modes, brawlers guild etc). Though I gotta admit I'm feeling a bit burned out at the moment.

This has been the case literally the entire time I've been playing WoW.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.