Expertise Hard Cap - Why?

Ok so my Pally is about to be 470 (if I ever can get a second trinket) and I'm about to do the other half of LFR and 10N MSV.

I pretty much rely on AskMrRobot.com and ReforgerLite addon for reforge guaidance...

Both suggest:
    Hit (7.5%) > Expertise (15%) > Mastery > Haste > Parry > Dodge

Why the Expertise to hard cap?

I ask as while it does help with holy power and threat, wouldn't running Hit (7.5%) > Expertise (7.5%) > Mastery > Expertise (15%)> Haste > Parry > Dodge start giving me some additional mitigation which I may be lacking in Pre-Raid/LFR gear?

Maybe stat weights like:
    Hit: 3
    Expertise: 2.99 (.075)
    Mastery 1.5
    Expertise: 1(.15)
    Haste .9
    Dodge .25
    Parry .25

Just wondering if going right to Expertise cap may be detrimental for starting Prots.

Quote Originally Posted by jayinjersey View Post
    Ok so my Pally is about to be 470 (if I ever can get a second trinket) and I'm about to do the other half of LFR and 10N MSV.

I pretty much rely on AskMrRobot.com and ReforgerLite addon for reforge guaidance...

Both suggest:
    Hit (7.5%) > Expertise (15%) > Mastery > Haste > Parry > Dodge

Why the Expertise to hard cap?

I ask as while it does help with holy power and threat, wouldn't running Hit (7.5%) > Expertise (7.5%) > Mastery > Expertise (15%)> Haste > Parry > Dodge start giving me some additional mitigation which I may be lacking in Pre-Raid/LFR gear?

Maybe stat weights like:
    Hit: 3
    Expertise: 2.99 (.075)
    Mastery 1.5
    Expertise: 1(.15)
    Haste .9
    Dodge .25
    Parry .25

Just wondering if going right to Expertise cap may be detrimental for starting Prots.
    from what i can gather, the main reason why is producing holy power to use shield of the righteous or whatever it's called. the damage reduction buff is pretty nice...when you get to 7.5 hit and 15 expertise...you are always going to get holy power when you use one of your attacks that produce...therefore...more shield of the righteous his...therefore...your damage reduction buff up more often...which means you will probably live longer....................also, slightly more dps too as a tank.

10+ Year Old Account
    Please refer to the protection sticky at the top of the forum. Basic questions are answered there.

~Fhi