Deleted

RaF Leveling tips?

Howdy MMO-Champions !

So, few days ago, me and my brother finally decided to create a 2nd account so we can play at the same time, we took advantage of this and ofc, he used the Refer a Friend Feature on the new account. As I am in vacation atm and I have loads of time to play, i went through the idea of creating a lock and level it up really fast, so that it is level capped by the end of December.

The problem is, me and my brother can only play together at night, and the majority of times we have raids to attend, arenas, bgs, rbgs etc, and we end up not spending much time on the new characters ( being leveled together to get advantage of the 3x exp RaF bonus) .

The thing is, in the morning and the afternoon I play alone, and would really like to spend this time leveling the alts (mainly my lock, as he has no interest in leveling a new character, but has/tries to, so i can get the experience bonus ) . I have the 2 laptops side by side, with both accounts on, but i find it really hard to control both characters ( accepting quests, delivering quests, attacking, following) and it makes the leveling process really slow, not even "profitable".

Do you guys have any tips/tricks to make this leveling process faster, while playing solo? Is multi boxing possible in this case? Is it safe? Any other ways to improve the leveling?

Thanks a lot guys, and sorry for the long, poorly written text

Best Regards

Use the addon Hydra. Plus a word of warning. What you are doing is essentially sharing an account which is against the ToS.
    Last edited by Xeraxis; 2012-12-27 at 04:50 AM.

Deleted
    Could you shortly explain how that addon works , and what are its features pls? Does it avoid those tasks that slow my leveling ( while played with 2 accounts , each on 1 pc ) ?

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Tykinog View Post
    Could you shortly explain how that addon works , and what are its features pls? Does it avoid those tasks that slow my leveling ( while played with 2 accounts , each on 1 pc ) ?

Thanks!
    It auto shares and accepts quests. It can allow you to setup a keybind or work a command into a macro that will make someone follow you. Really the only thing you will have to do is turn in quests. If you want the second account to attack/cast on your current target I'd suggest using Hotkeynet.

Deleted
    Guess that it will do the job then, thanks . Is this program safe?

Deleted
    Tell your brother to man up and start powerleveling. He doesn't even have to go all the way to the max level.

Quote Originally Posted by Farkface View Post
    Tell your brother to man up and start powerleveling. He doesn't even have to go all the way to the max level.
    This. Just imagine the quality familial bonding time you two are missing out on!

You could also grind out some instances together and get a better feel for your characters -- two birds with one stone.

More than likely you guys could power level fairly quickly playing an hour or 2 a day.
    Just do dungeon runs and more than likely you'll level 1 time per dungeon at least in the first 60 levels or so.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by treepwood728 View Post
    More than likely you guys could power level fairly quickly playing an hour or 2 a day.
    Just do dungeon runs and more than likely you'll level 1 time per dungeon at least in the first 60 levels or so.
    more like 2-3 levels per dungeon tbh

Keyboard Turner
    10+ Year Old Account
    His brother doesnt have the time to "man up and powerlevel", so for the constructive and helpful comments, tyvm...