Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    My Dps priority will stay the same in 5.2, because I'll be using EotE/UF. It just feels right combo for Enhancement.
    PE in my opinion is horrible; boost to to FeT/EeT dmg and new skins for both. On a 5min cd.... lame as f*ck.
    EB isn't that bad at all, it is my off spc talent of choice. When the lvl 90 talents were introduced I was kinda disappointed... Back then UF was only talent that I liked, and I still love it. Even tho it's "passive", it just flavors the rotation.

Quote Originally Posted by Sorbus View Post
    On a 5min cd.... lame as f*ck.
    Can any1 tell if its really still that bad for fights that reqires high burst (or AoE maybe)?

And if any1 knows, how exactly does prime elementals benefit from haste cds like elemental mastery or BL???

This thread shows the entire intention around having different talent choices/playstyles. People who want to do the maximum dps will take the strongest talents regardless of any personal preference, while others will choose to stick with what they know and like to play with.

Pretty good job by Blizzard in my opinion, and it is nice to see people taking a range of talents - personally, I'm in the camp that goes for maximum dps. Note that this will likely change on a fight per fight basis, as it should be. Example being on fights with a large AoE component, EotE would probably be the go-to talent

Quote Originally Posted by Grakthas View Post
    Can any1 tell if its really still that bad for fights that reqires high burst (or AoE maybe)?

And if any1 knows, how exactly does prime elementals benefit from haste cds like elemental mastery or BL???
    For burst fights PE seems one of the go to talents. I don´t have the numbers but it is a big dmg boost for a big dmg spell that lasts 1 minute... if that isn´t burst, then I don´t know what it is.

About scaling, the scale with our haste dynamically so the more haste we have the more they do. In fact, this is one of the reasons why haste might out weight mastery this patch. At least as far as I understand things.

My only issue with PE is the "fight length" problem. If you get to cast it twice its the best, if you can´t then it might not be the best choice.

Quote Originally Posted by caballitomalo View Post
    My only issue with PE is the "fight length" problem. If you get to cast it twice its the best, if you can´t then it might not be the best choice.
    Right. Don't forget about the glyphed version either. If you get more uptime with the glyphed version this will probably come out ahead of EotE as well. Like tonight, when we're hitting Jin'rohk, his conductive waters phases are all essentially burn phases and occur every 90 seconds. That means every phase we could be popping EM and every other phase we could have a PE fire elemental out with our Ascendance hanging out. This is the type of fight where PE will pull ahead of UF/EotE. The Horridon fight I'll definitely be switching back to UF/EotE because it has a large AOE component and no definitive burn phase.
    Art of Hozen-fu:
    Grab, stab and ookin bite it.
    Repeat until win

Blademaster
    This what i found on french Shaman Website

Any date on those sims?

Quote Originally Posted by Ranu View Post
    Any date on those sims?
    Hunted down the sims (see here), and it looks like they were done before the rppm/meta nerf.

It also looks like his/her orc herbalism sims aren't using lifeblood, which is why they appear lower than expected. Also only 1 stormlash totem (default is 2).
    Last edited by Nitwit; 2013-03-05 at 08:52 PM.