How to gear up for honor gear

So after doing 105 bgs with a grand total of 11 wins on my shaman, I finally ended the gear grind after 45 hours of gameplay! GG alliance

So I compared this with my other alt, a druid, and decided to spam dungeons to reach full honor gear. After about 25 hours of dungeons I reached my full set of honor gear as well as a bunch of pve pieces.

Now bare in mind, this is only one set of results from one person and this varies greatly from one person to another. But from my personal testing, if you find yourself very much on the losing side of bgs, consider doing dungeons as unless you wipe a bunch, which doesnt usually happen in my experience, you will always take the set 25 hours to fully gear, give or take a few hours.

If anyone else wants to test this, feel free and let this thread know about it.

simple trick wait for AV "weekends" and spam the living crap out of it on your alts. Even losses are competitive to regular queueing wins.

It's quite doable to burn through 26k honor over the course of 3-4 intensive AV days. I usually either just rush RH fast and "afk defend gy" while watching tv...or once I'm really really super burnt out I go grab and defend our north mine (although by just swapping that behavior around my win rate does go down a tiny bit - too few people rush RH and it's by far the best strat to counter horde back capping)