15+ Year Old Account
    Stop pretending like the 'sex' option is 100% good just because it (possibly) replaces the 'leave' option.

That's like saying it's good that some war refuge got raped or captured because 'at least they weren't murdered!'. Yes that's overly simplistic but shit.

You can argue for it, but not solely on the basis that it replaces something terrible. One terrible thing can replace another.

Please give me his adress now and I will personally driver over there and fucking destroy his life like that drunk driver did to her parents.
    And for the people saying she's doing this willingly.. Got no other word than 'u retarded fucks'.

For the guy who made this post, help the girl and help your brother kill himself.

Quote Originally Posted by TradewindNQ View Post
    I answered that stupid loaded question before, you likely missed it, just like you're missing the point. The problem isn't the existence of an "Option C" it's that Option C in this case is specifically taking advantage of her situation for sex. Get it yet?
    It doesn't matter what option C is as long as option A and option B are still there. Why is that so hard to get? It's the exact same thing as him simply saying "Sorry, you have to pay the rent or leave" except he's adding another option.

Nobody would call him a jerk for saying "Pay the rent or leave" because that's what landlords do. But suddenly, even though those two choices still exist, when he adds a new one (that she actually prefers over the other 2) he becomes the epitome of all evil.

Look, I wouldn't do it, I don't think he should have done it, but as long as he didn't take away her original choices (which everybody is obviously okay with), why does it matter what kind of extra choices he adds?
    Last edited by Seegtease; 2013-01-06 at 07:47 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Llunai View Post
    These, and so many other, comments in this thread, speak the truth. Your brother is taking advantage of somebody who is having a very difficult time in their lives. The word 'predator' certainly applies here. The worst kind of filth is somebody who takes advantage of the weak and helpless for personal gain.
    Agreed...Why people who do that are one of the few things that gets me screaing "Off with their heads".

I noticed that you repetitively mentioned that she's a sweet, nice girl.

Why?

Is this some kind of social experiment?

I'll admit I'm curious to see how people would react if your brother was the nice person and the 18 year old girl was the evil manipulator in this story.
    Last edited by Nathiest; 2013-01-06 at 10:38 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nathiest View Post
    I noticed that you repetitively mentioned that she's a sweet, nice girl.

Why?

Is this some kind of social experiment?

I'll admit I'm curious to see how people would react if your brother was the nice person and the 18 year old girl was the evil manipulator in this story.
    Likely the same given total reversal or that she deserves it if a total bitch/evil.

Quote Originally Posted by Seegtease View Post
    Yes, I'm actually trying to look at the situation rationally and the best way to do that is to label the options by letters so you don't get all emotional about it. If I give someone options A and B (which is what we agreed upon, pay or leave), how am I doing a bad thing by now giving them options A, B, or C? Adding a third option does not change the fact that those original two options are still there.

No one has been able to answer this question, all people can say is "wtf you're justifying this pervert!!1" which isn't an argument.

Why is giving A/B as options better than giving A/B/C as options?

Note 2 points: He did not have any obligation to give a C option, and she did not have to choose it.
    "I'll reduce your monthly rent by 70% if you sleep with me once a week" is not an option, it's an undue influence on the part of the landlord. Option C is bad because it's not really an option at all.

Look, I wouldn't do it, I don't think he should have done it, but as long as he didn't take away her original choices (which everybody is obviously okay with), why does it matter what kind of extra choices he adds?
    It matters because he's soliciting sex from an otherwise unwilling woman.

Quote Originally Posted by Sorrior View Post
    Likely the same given total reversal or that she deserves it if a total bitch/evil.
    He: Wanna bone 4 times each month, i pay you like 350$
    She - possible: Nah i dont wanna be a whore, ill make due without the extra cash.
    She - true: Ok, i dont like it but i want a better quality of life.

Reversal:
    She: Wanna bone 4 times each month, i pay you like 350$
    She - possible: Nah i dont wanna be a callback, ill make due without the extra cash.
    She - true: Fuck yeah.

The guy wanted to pay for sex and he did, she decided whoring herself out was worth the money - The End.

Quote Originally Posted by TradewindNQ View Post
    There's alternatives to extorting her for sex. It's called manual labour, exchanging reduced rental fees for...cleaning the house on a regular basis. I pay my cleaner $30/hr. for 5 hours every 2 weeks. I'm sure there's a ton of other alternatives to "banging her for rent money."

Why do I even need to explain this...?

Who exactly are "these people?"
    Maybe he didn't need a cleaner. Maybe the thing he needed more than anything else was to get his rocks off.

Why the fuck is this thread still open?
    Keep The Beats!

Quote Originally Posted by TheImmortalLordAtlas View Post
    Why the fuck is this thread still open?
    why shouldnt it ?

Quote Originally Posted by Deafknight View Post
    The guy wanted to pay for sex and he did, she decided whoring herself out was worth the money - The End.
    There may have been pay, but the threat of eviction was whats driving this. Would it have made any difference to her if he had said "Sleep with me or you and your brother are out on the street." Instead he's saying, "Sleep with me or you and your brother are out on the street... oh and here's some money for food since I'm such a great guy".

I'm sure if this is legit plenty of lawyer's would be willing to hook you up with a finder's fee for referring such a slamdunk case.

poeple seem to be very emotionnal on subject like this , trying to argue or even defend the man in this kind of story is unbelievably impossible.

everybody has their own perspective on the matter.

I do believe that the girl could have denied to have sex with the man and SHOULD have , she had the option to do it.
    The man abused his power in this situation , i don't denied that.
    But truly she could have denied it and SHOULD have , both parties are responsable.
    denying this , is being emotionnal and unrationnal on the subject , I AM not saying that it bad , but you cannot DENIED that both parties we're responsable.

---------- Post added 2013-01-07 at 04:38 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Halicia View Post
    There may have been pay, but the threat of eviction was whats driving this. Would it have made any difference to her if he had said "Sleep with me or you and your brother are out on the street." Instead he's saying, "Sleep with me or you and your brother are out on the street... oh and here's some money for food since I'm such a great guy".

I'm sure if this is legit plenty of lawyer's would be willing to hook you up with a finder's fee for referring such a slamdunk case.
    you seem to forget that , she would have been on the street either way.
    the man gave her an option , she could have denied it and move along.
    but she didn't , both parties are responsable.
    My main language is not english , feel free to send me a PM if i made errors that bother you , i shall try to correct it next time!
    www.Joethejoe.weebly.com

Quote Originally Posted by Lolercaust View Post
    "I'll reduce your monthly rent by 70% if you sleep with me once a week" is not an option, it's an undue influence on the part of the landlord. Option C is bad because it's not really an option at all.
    And yet she still chose it.

Should he have just done what most landlords do and said, "pay or leave?"

Would that be better for the girl?

Deleted
    Legal or not, your brother is a worthless piece of shit & colossal asshole who is taking advantage of a poor girl's desperate situation; end of it. It could well be considered blackmailing. I'd probably beat him myself.

You should help her find some other place to stay, or a decent boyfriend to live with. Hell, I'd be tempted to beat up your bro and let the girl and her bro live in my place for free.
    Last edited by mmocf7a456daa4; 2013-01-07 at 07:57 AM.

Deleted
    Your brother is a disgusting douchebag and someone should take a bat to his kneecaps.

Quote Originally Posted by Halicia View Post
    There may have been pay, but the threat of eviction was whats driving this.
    There was no threat of eviction, the person that made this scenario wrote that she could have paid the rent without the reduction.
    Just because an exchange makes one persons life easier does not mean said person is forced to accept and even less that the party offering the opportunity is a bad human being.

Quote Originally Posted by Gahmuret View Post
    Legal or not, your brother is a worthless piece of shit & colossal asshole who is taking advantage of a poor girl's desperate situation; end of it. It could well be considered blackmailing. I'd probably beat him myself.

You should help her find some other place to stay, or a decent boyfriend to live with. Hell, I'd be tempted to beat up your bro and let the girl and her bro live in my place for free.
    Buying things that have short shelf life at a supermarket is taking advantage of a bad situation ? Offering someone a job at mc donalds is taking advantage of a bad situation ? Should rather just give them the money and have them not work right ?

Just because something is priced to move does not make it a bad situation, especially since we know from the scenario (which is fictional btw) that it was not essential for her to accept,

Quote Originally Posted by Bantokar View Post
    Your brother is a disgusting douchebag and someone should take a bat to his kneecaps.
    Maybe hes a sap for overpaying to get laid or a douchebag for needing it so bad but to physically harm him because he offered her an easier life ? He is the one being taking advantage of, too bad he asked for the exchange or this would be more clear cut.
    Last edited by Deafknight; 2013-01-07 at 11:34 AM.

And yet she still chose it.

Should he have just done what most landlords do and said, "pay or leave?"

Would that be better for the girl?
    Yes.
    Because then she wouldn't be coerced into sex with someone she doesn't want to have sex with.

This thread is STILL going? O_o

10+ Year Old Account
    Wow this sounds like it's from a movie that's how bad it sounds. As his brother, whether you're older than him or not, I would definitely say something to him because what he's doing is just totally fucked up. What I would do is question the girl and she what she thinks about it. Most likely, judging from her description, she doesn't like what's going on so I would put a stop to this. I mean come on BOTH of her parents are dead and this guy is doing something like this? It's nice of him to lower the rent but if he wanted a favor out of her he should've just said to help with some house work or something else rather than sleeping with him.
    - "If you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black" - Jo Bodin, BLM supporter
    - "I got hairy legs that turn blonde in the sun. The kids used to come up and reach in the pool & rub my leg down so it was straight & watch the hair come back up again. So I learned about roaches, I learned about kids jumping on my lap, and I love kids jumping on my lap...” - Pedo Joe