Quote Originally Posted by Puremallace View Post
    Why should he? The chick could have easily said no and took the high road? I say screw it. The chick is clearly getting a hook up here and getting off cheap.
    There is this word called pressure.
    And, of course, she has choice.
    Kind of...

I see that people here think that if she likes it, she enjoys it. IMHO, wrong. Okay, 101% wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Easo View Post
    There is this word called pressure.
    And, of course, she has choice.
    Kind of...

I see that people here think that if she likes it, she enjoys it. IMHO, wrong. Okay, 101% wrong.
    I don't think people are saying she enjoys it.

Quote Originally Posted by Seegtease View Post
    I see. So what you're getting it is that when given the choice to either have sex or be unable to pay your rent, she would choose sex thinking that's the best choice for her. But you, as an outside observer, (presumably) older and not under such stress, you believe that is not the best choice for her and she shouldn't have taken it. Is this correct?
    That is correct. I am not in such a desperate position so I am able to look at her situation from a distance. It's clear she doesn't want to have sex with this man, but feels compelled to because of her financial situation. Remember that sex is not an activity to be taken lightly. If a person has to sell it to make ends meet, that is a very serious problem. Bodily autonomy is one of the only natural rights a person has, so it shouldn't have to come down to losing your bodily autonomy to make ends meet, which is why the Law protects people from that.

I know where you're going with this, so let me stop you right there. She is not in the best position to decide what is best for herself because she is DESPERATE. Her rationality has been compromised, clearly, because a person with their free will still intact would not opt to have sex with someone they would otherwise not wish to.

Quote Originally Posted by Ashnazg View Post
    I am pretty sure prostitution is illegal because it directly breeds slave trade. Not because some women decide to sell themselves, but because some guys decide to sell other women.
    That is also definitely true.

Quote Originally Posted by Lolercaust View Post
    That is correct. I am not in such a desperate position so I am able to look at her situation from a distance. It's clear she doesn't want to have sex with this man, but feels compelled to because of her financial situation. Remember that sex is not an activity to be taken lightly. If a person has to sell it to make ends meet, that is a very serious problem. Bodily autonomy is one of the only natural rights a person has, so it shouldn't have to come down to losing your bodily autonomy to make ends meet, which is why the Law protects people from that.

I know where you're going with this, so let me stop you right there. She is not in the best position to decide what is best for herself because she is DESPERATE. Her rationality has been compromised, clearly, because a person with their free will still intact would not opt to have sex with someone they would otherwise not wish to.
    Oh, I wasn't really going anywhere with it, I was just trying to genuinely understand your stance. If you can argue a point that she is not making a decision in her own best interest (that is, that she SHOULDN'T have picked that choice and just let herself be evicted by lack of pay), then you could very well have a valid point.

So what we have to ask is this: is she making the best decision? Should she instead pick eviction (or continue paying, but I assume she is unable)? If we can objectively say that it is better for her (and her brother) to be evicted than to have sex with this guy, then we can say that he is doing something both morally and legally wrong.

However, if we objectively say that it's better for her to have sex a few times a month rather than make herself and her brother homeless, then he is doing her a (although small and still perverted) service.

Internet is amazing, we can almost post every drama movie scenarios and tell it happened to somebody we know...

So... the girl don't have any family, uncles, aunts, grand-parents, dogs, nothing... And she is forced to sleep with your ugly 300 pound brother to be able to feed her 11 years old brother.

I would buy this movie, for sure. (the girl needs to be cute tho)

Ouch that's horrible.

It's actually Illegal to do this. I silently sometimes wonder what MMO Champion stance is when people report on illegal activities. This thread is pretty much saying he's "made her sleep with him" is illegal as trading sex for money is a felony in the United States. (Unless of course Vegas) this sounds like a young vulnerable girl being exploited by an older man and I just find it disgusting that it has not been addressed.

I remember this thread from weeks ago..I seriously doubt he's "making her." It sounds to me like she accepts the trade off. If it was really that bad she wouldn't allow it to happen. If it really is that bad, and she allows it to happen, it's just as much her fault as it is his.

"Taking advantage of" is a whole different story.
    Last edited by Payday; 2013-01-25 at 05:18 PM.

Your brother kinda sounds like a scumbag. Poor girl.
    Prey on the weak and you will survive, prey on the strong and you will live.