Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Back in Runescape before Member's became such a huge difference in gameplay, 2 friends I made in the game decided the 3 of us should do Dragon Slayer, then afterwards upgrade to members together all at once. We spent about 6 hours of gametime gearing up with all sorts of stuff, then one of the wiseguys, though I swear it wasn't me, suggested we do the combat triangle of Melee, Ranged and Magic (Back in Runescape 2004 you DIDN'T fight as range or magic) I was the melee guy and the friends grabbed a bow and a staff. We entered the cave together where the dragon (elvarg) was. It wasn't instanced like it is now, so all 3 of us engaged the dragon. She threw two fireballs back to back and 1-hit KO'ed both of my friends. I grabbed their stuff off the ground and just as I was running away, she blew a fireball at me and dropped me to EXACTLY 1 HP (back when health wasn't in the upper 1000's). We were all cussing and having a good time.

I miss Runescape.. :c

Oh, and the other moment would probably be in WoW when I, a level 55 warrior, got owned by a level 30 druid. This was back in 2007 I believe, and we couldn't hold our breath underwater for very long. I tried my hand at ganking this tauren, but he ran away as a cheetah and hoped into the water west of grom'gol, around that island with the elementals. I chased him and kept charging when I could, but he went to swim form and swam down. Stupidly, I followed him... I was at the bottom when I started running out of breath, so I started to swim up as fast I could. NOT SO FAST! He started spamming entangling roots on me and I drowned.

I didn't play WoW for a couple days afterwards.
    Last edited by Humbugged; 2013-01-12 at 11:19 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Manakin View Post
    If it's too hard, go to bed and forget about it.

- Manakin.

Well there was this match on WoT, it was an encounter battle on Malinovka. Anyways I started on the north side team. I decided I was gonna go south and attempt to flank the southern part of the map with a couple other random people. Anywho, right near the bottom of the map I have to cross an open field that has a lake next to it. I just start out into the field and a wild Wolverine(American TD) appears, he's stopped on the path next to the lake. I'm doing 40km/h in my PzIV coming at him, we fire at one another, both hit(he got the better shot I only did like 100 dmg). Anyways, I'm still coming at him, pull up along side him and gently push him down the embankment into the lake where he dies. I hope he learned that stopping on an embankment that's right next to a lake is a bad idea when there's an equal size enemy tank around.

I'll have to look for the replay and upload it.
    Last edited by Noobadin; 2013-01-13 at 03:35 AM.

Pulling Golemagg from the bridge, while in TS going "whats over here". Wiped the whole raid in one go, fun times.

Quote Originally Posted by Sarahjane View Post
    Haha that's Mister moderator. My moniker originated from my love of ooooooold Doctor Who

My story is "so I met a girl through a mutual friend on WoW and we dated long-distance before she moved down here and almost four years later she hasn't kicked me from raid."
    well, with sarahjane as a forum name, i assumed you were a FEM. sorry about that. XD

anyway, still a better love story than twilight. LOL

i noticed there really are a lot of wow players here. still, i find it really entertaining reading your experiences.

MORE STORIES PLEASE!