Poll: What do you do with your eyes when you kiss?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by PizzaSHARK View Post
    Calling bullshit on that one. All gingers are crazy, just it's not always immediately apparent.
    Not true! You can call bullshit all you want, though. No sweat off my back, skin off my nose, and people in glass houses sink ships.

Ah what a great movie.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by obdigore View Post
    Not true! You can call bullshit all you want, though. No sweat off my back, skin off my nose, and people in glass houses sink ships.

Ah what a great movie.
    Can I have some of what you've been drinking?
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/PizzaSHARK
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Cailan Ebonheart View Post
    I also do landscaping on weekends with some mexican kid that I "hired". He's real good because he's 100% obedient to me and does everything I say while never complaining. He knows that I am the man in the relationship and is completely submissive towards me as he should be.
    Quote Originally Posted by SUH View Post
    Crissi the goddess of MMO, if i may. ./bow

Quote Originally Posted by PizzaSHARK View Post
    Calling bullshit on that one. All gingers are crazy, just it's not always immediately apparent.
    In my personal experience, which of course is anecdotal and not indicative of a greater trend, the craziest people on earth are brown-haired caucasians. (This isn't some sort of racist statement, only a dig at my family.) The redheads I've met (of either gender) have ranged from normal to awesome.
    What the world needs is Lesshammad.