[The Conqueror] should be account wide

[The Conqueror] should be account wide. not the progression of it but once one toon gets it all toons should be able to use it. I got it on a toon that is no longer my main and i would like to show it off on my new main. I Don't know if you guys missed it. If you excluded it for some reason can you please explain why?

It's not account wide? I'm sure it is something that's going to be changed, I mean I cannot imagine getting more than one character with that title any other way (not counting pre-tBC).

The Conqueror, reach exalted with all three vanilla battlegrounds, should be account wide since the title is awarded by the achievement and not the other way around.
    You sure you have looked enough?

The Conqueror title is not account wide , i had the same question months ago and i asked a GM about it , his reply was simple is not account wide cuz is not intended to be and if u want to have the title on your alts u have to farm with all the others the title (brb cant find something more retarded than this , exalted with WSG and AB is rofl to get these days )

They need to fix this i am pretty sure it was just overlooked.

It falls in that weird spectrum of "we want pvp achievements to apply to the character they were achieved with" comment or series of comments made several months ago, but it's a double standard, in a way.

- Numerous reputation titles are available account-wide: Wakener, Argent Champion, Guardian of Cenarius, the Insane, etc.
    - Old vanilla pvp titles (and their corresponding RBG titles) are not account wide; would love to see the former account wide but I believe I read that it will not happen.
    - One of the more time consuming pvp achievements, Battlemaster, nets a title that is account wide (for characters level 70 and up, maybe it starts lower than 70 but I am unsure at this time).

Would not mind seeing conqueror/justicar being account wide. Completing that grind once was painful enough, doubly so for anyone starting post 2.0 (whenever they removed the token turn in for rep).

Edit: I totally left out the fact the HK titles are also account-wide (of the Horde/Alliance and Bloodthirsty).
    Last edited by Kazgrel; 2012-12-28 at 07:26 PM. Reason: Brain fart

Quote Originally Posted by Alskonda View Post
    The Conqueror, reach exalted with all three vanilla battlegrounds, should be account wide since the title is awarded by the achievement and not the other way around.
    You sure you have looked enough?

Actually I'm pretty sure Conqueror/Justicar came in vanilla. It was a title before it was an achievement.

Meh it makes it more prestigious