GW2 Crafting DB [Android App]

I have just released version 1 of Guild Wars 2: Crafting DB on the Google Play store. Please check it out and if you have any comments feel free to share them here. If you have any problems with the app please let me know before leaving a bad review and I'll see if I can address it.

GW2 Crafting DB is a tool to help players wade through the thousands of crafting recipes in Guild Wars 2. Just pick your profession and you'll see the different types of items you can make and selecting a type will show all the recipes of that type and their ingredients as well as information about the quality, crafting level, and the level required to use the crafted item. These recipes can be sorted a-z or by skill lvl and can be filtered by quality and skill level. Selecting a recipe will take you to more information about including a description, any stats the item may have or the effects of using it, and a list of the ingredients as well as other recipes the item may be used in.

You can also search recipes! The search function looks at recipe names, descriptions, and stats so searching for "healing" will give you results for things that have healing in the name as well as augments and consumables that have healing effects.

Let me know if you have any questions and I hope some of you find this app useful!

Play Store: --REMOVED-- (there is also a paid version here --REMOVED--). If you like this please consider showing your support!)

Screenshots:

--REMOVED--
    --REMOVED--
    --REMOVED--
    --REMOVED--
    Last edited by Darsithis; 2013-01-06 at 02:21 AM.

I just want to take a moment to thank anybody from the forums who downloaded this app and helped it reach a milestone yesterday of 1000+ downloads! I hope it helped someone and if you have any feedback please reply here or PM me.

Thanks!

Llewey

10+ Year Old Account
    Advertising isn't permitted here