Page 2 of 32 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    What a joke... 3 Scenarios (+5 from 5.1) and NO new dungeon? GL with your scenarios thingies, which most people dont even do for the quests they are required for.

The Lightbringer GKLeatherCraft's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Healing in Scenarios is fine, It means you can pull alot more, Use some brain power instead of just finding something to bitch about

Quote Originally Posted by UcanDoSht View Post
    What a joke... 3 Scenarios (+5 from 5.1) and NO new dungeon? GL with your scenarios thingies, which most people dont even do for the quests they are required for.
    i guess thats why the vast majority of people speak positively about the new scenarios in 5.1 cuz they dont do them O-O
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

Quote Originally Posted by Moradim View Post
    at this rate, the next expansion will have no dungeons.

dont get me wrong, I like MoP, but ffs, look at how many UNIQUE dungeons BC had. now look at the number of new instances in MoP (ignore the remakes)...it isnt many.
    People also bitched about that.

---------- Post added 2012-12-27 at 06:36 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Myzou View Post
    5.2 is coming in about May, based on what Ghostcrawler said.

May is about 7 months after Mists came out, with no new content for the non raiders or PvPers to get gear from.

The way they phrased WHY there's no new dungeons insinuates there will be NO NEW DUNGEONS FOR THE ENTIRE EXPANSION. They seem to think LFR has replaced dungeons in progression, period. Which is not right, in any way.
    I have never heard any of the the things you imply. I have no read anything about 5.2 coming in May, or them "insinuating" a thing about no new dungeons.

And if Blizzard had included new dungeons for 5.2?

"Woah woah woah, I'm barely geared up enough on the dungeons they have included. Plus still trying to get revered with all those factions? Come on Blizzard, stop overwhelming me. I'm fragile and lost in this great big world... of Warcraft. Hold me. Please."

Well 5.1 new faction, 5.2 new raid, new dungeons gonna come in 5.3, probably a patch just like the Zandalari in Cataclysm, it's a way they find to keep releasing content in a short time, no biggie...

15+ Year Old Account
    I can accept scenarios instead if 5mans if the loot is improved, both ilvl and chance of getting decent loot
    PROUD TRUMP SUPPORTER, #2024Trump #MAGA
    PROUD TRUMP CAMPAIGN SUPPORTER #SaveEuropeWithTrump
    PROUD SUPPORTER OF THE WALL
    BLUE LIVES MATTER
    NO TO ALL GUNCONTROL OR BACKGROUND CHECKS IN EUROPE
    /s

Pfft, we all know that scenarios > dungeons. Anyways, i was kinda hoping for new dungeons in 5.2 as we didn't get any in 5.1. True, we didn't get any new dungeons in 4.2, but we got new dungeons in 4.1. "But we got scenarios in 5.1!" Yea...scenarios don't take like ages to do and they usually get boring very fast (opinion).

Deleted
    I like how people were whining in cataclysm about short raids... Blizzard finally creates a huge one similar in size with Ulduar and ICC and guess what! Now people will whine about 2 dungeons! Crazy huh? "Hey guys I whine just to whine!"

Quote Originally Posted by Moradim View Post
    at this rate, the next expansion will have no dungeons.

dont get me wrong, I like MoP, but ffs, look at how many UNIQUE dungeons BC had. now look at the number of new instances in MoP (ignore the remakes)...it isnt many.
    Hasn't MoP been out for less than 6 months...? PvPers have to wait whole expansions to get bgs, PvE players get raids every patch, and dungeons almost every patch. I get that WoW is a PvE based game, but still, PvE gets a ton of content. Stop getting so upset that blizzard doesn't give you a new dungeon every month.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ikkarus View Post
    Well 5.1 new faction, 5.2 new raid, new dungeons gonna come in 5.3, probably a patch just like the Zandalari in Cataclysm, it's a way they find to keep releasing content in a short time, no biggie...
    FL was supposed to come out with Z-dungs in 4.1. But the raid wasn't ready so they released the 5-mans by themselves as a consolation.

Quote Originally Posted by Aherooffools View Post
    Hasn't MoP been out for less than 6 months...? PvPers have to wait whole expansions to get bgs, PvE players get raids every patch, and dungeons almost every patch. I get that WoW is a PvE based game, but still, PvE gets a ton of content. Stop getting so upset that blizzard doesn't give you a new dungeon every month.
    that has to do with not enough people pvping. if more people played pvp there would be more pvp content.
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    that has to do with not enough people pvping. if more people played pvp there would be more pvp content.
    Not really. WoW was coming out with new raids even when less than 10% of the people even stepped inside them.

Yes there's no new dungeon, but there will be at least 3 new LFR wings to clear through, plus it seems that LFR is now intended to be the method we use to gear up alts.

So instead of having a new dungeon every tier that gives better gear, we have access to the older tiers via LFR.

It may not work, but lets wait and see 1st, I say.
    You must show no mercy, Nor have any belief whatsoever in how others judge you: For your greatness will silence them all!
    -Warrior Wisdom

Never satisfied. Never happy.

Deleted
    I don't get the dislike for scenarios personally.
    My alt got like 3 epics and a few blues in such a short space of time. ( 1 hour? )
    They are like dynamic dungeons aswell, with shorter queues :S
    I find them much more replayable than dungeons, and its a stress free environment where people do not complain about dps etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Gybano View Post
    Yeah, its pretty terrible as at least with new 5-mans, I can quickly gear alts and their offspecs, that and I actually enjoy 5-mans. Ah well, looks like I'll be using new honor shit to gear up my alts instead anymore.
    That of course is how it will work

Honor gear - LFR - Newest raid.

The time commitment required for running normal modes would not only be absurd when gearing an alt but I also highly doubt you would be able to quickly find people who are interested in doing so.

Not to mention you also have access to ever increasing crafted/valor gear with the additions of new reputations and it is highly unlikely people will quit running the older LFR content as it is easy valor.

I actually enjoy it as it forces alts onto the pvp scene and of course anyone who puts in any attempt to do decently will grow into a better player than your average nitwit who thinks grinding down big Npc's is a feat of skill.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    There were no new dungeons with Ulduar, why have any come with this raid? Giving an example. You want more and the game has been out for 3 months? How are you bored already with current content? People are never happy with what they're given.

Personally I don't care, heroics were really bad in this expansion anyways, I ran each heroic two or three times and I had enough item level for Raid Finder. I didn't know half of the encounters, and I remember even less now, they were just too easy and are not worth doing, so I'm happy there are no new heroics, makes us unable to skip MSV, HoF and ToES unlike in Cata and Wrath where you could skip right to the last raid thanks to heroics, which totally fucked up progression in both expansions.

So yeah, if it was up to me we shouldn't get any more dungeons for the rest of the expansion. Of course I'm not the majority though.
    Last edited by wariofan1; 2012-12-27 at 11:53 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Myzou View Post
    5.2 is coming in about May, based on what Ghostcrawler said.

May is about 7 months after Mists came out, with no new content for the non raiders or PvPers to get gear from.

The way they phrased WHY there's no new dungeons insinuates there will be NO NEW DUNGEONS FOR THE ENTIRE EXPANSION. They seem to think LFR has replaced dungeons in progression, period. Which is not right, in any way.
    In May?? I have no idea what would make you think that. I would be surprised if 5.2 is not released by early March.

OT: In the past when they have released new dungeons it has not always turned out so well. How about letting them go about it differently this time and wait and see how it turns out before complaining.