Deleted

Hunter PoV Heroic Kills

Saw some other guy do this, he received some nice feedback and it seemed like there was a demand for this kind of thing so here are my 25-man Heroic PoVs for 15/16 of the bosses this tier and hopefully 16 after tonight. Feedback good and bad is greatly appreciated, if you enjoyed what you saw then don't forget to follow my stream and see me play live, thanks!

All videos include full vent comms, music and some include Skype banter during the kill. Any questions regarding tactics, addons or anything else just ask.

http://www.twitch.tv/stripples/videos

Deleted
    No requirement to play the best performing spec in nightwatchers?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rusk View Post
    I somehow get the feeling he does play BM and SV depending on the fight....

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rusk View Post
    What do you mean? The only fight I recall I didn't play the optimal spec on was Feng where I played as BM but it's not like AoE was a problem and our first kill was pre-serpent sting buff of course.

10+ Year Old Account
    Are you the same NW guild that was on Turalyon? Old guild. I remember Niar was in that guild.

Also, I'd assume he played the spec the guild required him to.

Deleted
    Not sure, I've only been here for around 2 years since Firelands and we migrated from Twisting Nether Alliance. Whether we were on Turalyon beforehand I don't know.

Deleted
    i think everyone is migrating turalyon :P

Deleted
    Looks like he's SV on every fight.

Deleted
    some people prefer to play SV ever fight.

the guild might prefer someone who is very good at SV as it isnt too far behind BM

Deleted
    That's strange I actually play BM wherever possible Rusk lol. The only fights I'm survival on are the ones where Survival is best.

don't feed the trolls.. newho, nice to see a 25m perspective on progression. Is that you though on vent/skype calling ppl out on being nubs lol ? if so +1

Deleted
    Most probably is lol, I get wound up about repeated stupid mistakes. On some of the vids I'm on Skype with 4-5 people in the raid with vent in the background with all of the raid on.

Deleted
    25 man is the way forward :P

Hello guys... Since i didnt find any other proper thread to post my video (also didnt want to create a new one just for this), ill just post it here. It's the first video i've made (just learnt how to use Sony Vegas), so its kinda simple.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Doszy1W8Sts

Its my second kill on Will of the Emperor Heroic mode with my semi-soft-kinda-hardcore guild. Its a little messy kill, but ignore that, just watch the video.

I would appreciate any honest feedback...

o/

" So much lost time... that you'll never get back!"....

Deleted
    You really should make a new thread for this and not gatecrash someone elses =/

---------- Post added 2012-12-30 at 06:57 PM ----------

Streaming Sha of Fear 25-man Heroic progress live right now.

---------- Post added 2012-12-30 at 07:46 PM ----------

Sha of Fear 25-man Heroic dead after 3 tries tonight including the buff getting try =/ will highlight the kill after the raid tonight, tune in if you want to see a Heart of Fear 25-man Heroic farm clear!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Warrada View Post
    Hello guys... Since i didnt find any other proper thread to post my video (also didnt want to create a new one just for this), ill just post it here. It's the first video i've made (just learnt how to use Sony Vegas), so its kinda simple.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Doszy1W8Sts

Its my second kill on Will of the Emperor Heroic mode with my semi-soft-kinda-hardcore guild. Its a little messy kill, but ignore that, just watch the video.

I would appreciate any honest feedback...

o/
    Honestly, get your own thread.

These are wonderful and I love looking at hunter POV videos: Thank you for sharing.

Deleted
    Thanks for the positive feedback it is much appreciated. I might be streaming our farm raids up until t15 depending on demand and will be streaming t15 progress.

PTR streaming may also be an option depending on the disclosure details or whatever.

Nice footage, thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Barberry View Post
    These are wonderful and I love looking at hunter POV videos: Thank you for sharing.
    ^^^

Agreed, Thanks