[Resto] Druid NOOB need help =(

Ok, So despite my research I only concluded the haste breakpoints, nourish is useless and yeah....\

So a few questions

I glyphed Regrowth and wait for clearcasting procs for 100 free crit heals, at lvl 85 it is hitting for 45k with a 15k living seed or 14k not sure pretty up there.

Is this what raiding druids use, since we are raid healer pros and spread hot to proc clear casting correct?

When wildgrowthing do I just put it on my task bar and click/keybind it and use it on myself or if I use Clique, macro to clique and use it on anyone in the raid?

Last question, with the addon clique I have left click as my Healing touch, Regrowth is my Right and WG is my CNTL Middle, rejuv middle, swiftmend 'r' and 'f' is lifebloom. How would I macro swiftmend + healing touch and make it useable in place of my current HT clique keybind so I don't ever miss a free heal or cd?

Please help =) I would really love to be great at 90 despite there current state ( i still find them awesome in 10 mans and boom is fun as an offspec)

No idea about the rest ( :P ) but I know Vuhdo can all you said you want with the click-spells but with the added function to type the macro's name in the spell list of click combinations.

So with vudhu, they have the spells listed and I can add stuff to it? even an on use trinket off the gcd? If so this would REALLY have me switch from clique lol

still need regrowth help ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by velspine View Post
    So with vudhu, they have the spells listed and I can add stuff to it? even an on use trinket off the gcd? If so this would REALLY have me switch from clique lol

still need regrowth help ^_^
    In Vuhdo there is a list of all the possible button combinations: Left, Right, Middle clicks and then with Alt, Ctrl Shift. In each combination you can type the name of the spell/item/macro you wanna use with that.

Yeah...there is an option for Vuhdo to use any or all on-use trinkets as soon as they are ready. The downside to this is that you many be using them at inopportune times, and that it fires near the start of combat, so the stats (spirit, for example), may not be very useful to you at that specific time.

Most people are prioritizing regrowth over healing touch right now, and yes you should generally use clear casts on RGs. The glpyh makes RG a very dependable direct heal.

Wildgrowth you can cast on anyone, so you should make a bind/mouseover for it. The heal itself is proximity based from the target you cast it on.

Quote Originally Posted by velspine View Post
    Ok, So despite my research I only concluded the haste breakpoints, nourish is useless and yeah....\

So a few questions

I glyphed Regrowth and wait for clearcasting procs for 100 free crit heals, at lvl 85 it is hitting for 45k with a 15k living seed or 14k not sure pretty up there.

Is this what raiding druids use, since we are raid healer pros and spread hot to proc clear casting correct?

When wildgrowthing do I just put it on my task bar and click/keybind it and use it on myself or if I use Clique, macro to clique and use it on anyone in the raid?

Last question, with the addon clique I have left click as my Healing touch, Regrowth is my Right and WG is my CNTL Middle, rejuv middle, swiftmend 'r' and 'f' is lifebloom. How would I macro swiftmend + healing touch and make it useable in place of my current HT clique keybind so I don't ever miss a free heal or cd?

Please help =) I would really love to be great at 90 despite there current state ( i still find them awesome in 10 mans and boom is fun as an offspec)
    yes we use clearcasting on regrowths. no, 'spreading hots' does not increase the proc. it only procs from lifebloom, and the only way to get lifebloom on more than 1 target is during incarnation (tree form).

i don't know how clique works, i use vuhdo. you can use it as a normal keybind and it will go on whatever you have targeted (even bosses/enemies). if no target, it goes on yourself. or you can target someone through your healing addon or mouseover macros (whatever you use). i do both. if you're in a bad position (far away), don't use it on yourself, for example.

again, i don't know how clique works. can you bind/assign macros to it?

As a druid healer you very rarely actually have to target someone and in the case of using Wildgrowth it can actually hinder you if they are out of range. I use a grid/clique combo but vuhdo or any of those type addons work just as well.

Most of what I'm saying goes for raiding I don't run a lot of 5mans and haven't in a long time. I raid in a 10man guild usually 2healing with either a resto shammy or a disc priest.

First things first always keep up your lifebloom its very easy very efficient and it procs OOC

Rejuvs are the meat of resto healing numbers along with wildgrowth. You throw out a rejuv on anyone getting hit that doesn't need an immediate top off or on any tanks/offtanks taking continuous damage as much as your mana can stand. As long as you don't go too crazy with it you can always tell when you throw too many.

Wildgrowth is awesome for fights with a lot of continuous damage more often than not you can use it on cooldown but its very mana intensive and if you waste it while your group isn't taking damage then its pretty useless. I usually hit the button if 3 or more people need a bit of healing.

I dont think of Swiftmend as much as a pinch heal anymore unless in dire emergencies like when damage is ticking and health drops to nothing. Usually you with cast with a rejuv on yourself to hit a caster group or on a melee dps depending on the fight for the aoe healing.

The only long cast heal I use is Regrowth. This is the gap heal. When you cant keep somebody up with Rejuvs and the other healers are straining It does well in a pinch. Use it on tanks to refresh your blooms when OOC procs and nobody is in desperate need. If you raid 10man style sometimes your going to need to hardcast it without OOC try to avoid it but you will know when you need to.

Healing touch I have bound to NS and I use it for a big heal when needed or if mana is very low or when desperate to conserve mana. I never use without NS though

I use my mana cooldowns early so that I can reuse them ASAP and I tend to use Treeform and NV together. If mana is a big issue on a fight i use it as a mana cooldown and spread as many blooms around as possible and take advantage of ooc procs. In fights where 2 tanks are taking tons of damage or movement is required with a lot of healing I save it for that. Tranq is something you usually work out with other healers for the big damage mechanics or if you want to pad meters you can usually find somewhere to work it in.