quick gemming question

hi i need some help about gemming to play assesination im currently at 495 ilvl and have 2x lei shi daggers my problem is i dont know if i have to gem pure mastery hybryd mastery/agi or pure agi with my current ilvl last time i played muti i was on 476 ilvl and agi was simming higher.
    this is my armory http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...r%C3%A0/simple
    also its better go assa or go combat for the first 3 bosses on hc terrace?

pd:english isnt my main language so sorry for my probably shitty grammar >_<

10+ Year Old Account
    Shadowcraft suggests Agility for you.

Assuming Spiritsever 2/2 upgrade with the gem MH (and if you use both specs, you should definitely have the gem in your "always on" dagger unless you go 2.6/2.6 for combat) - not the H Stoneguard because I saw this first and we're just throwing out numbers for stats - you should see Agi > mastery. SC has you just under the expertise cap, just over the hit cap, and slamming agi followed by mastery. Additionally getting another DS on that spiritsever is showing a 2k DPS gain.

As for the fights; I really don't know them mechanically well enough to say. There was some discussion about Lei Shi, but I'm pretty sure people were staying assassination for all 4 on a regular basis.

Quote Originally Posted by Mugajak View Post
    Shadowcraft suggests Agility for you.

Assuming Spiritsever 2/2 upgrade with the gem MH (and if you use both specs, you should definitely have the gem in your "always on" dagger unless you go 2.6/2.6 for combat) - not the H Stoneguard because I saw this first and we're just throwing out numbers for stats - you should see Agi > mastery. SC has you just under the expertise cap, just over the hit cap, and slamming agi followed by mastery. Additionally getting another DS on that spiritsever is showing a 2k DPS gain.

As for the fights; I really don't know them mechanically well enough to say. There was some discussion about Lei Shi, but I'm pretty sure people were staying assassination for all 4 on a regular basis.
    ty for the answer
    i will use 504 spiritsever mh with gem enchanted with ds and 500 spiritsever oh with windsong(at least this week, if we kill hc leishi and i get hc spiritsever is gg if no i will enchant ds and upgrade to 504).