Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Stop it....
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

10+ Year Old Account
    I'd say it might be in bad taste to kill her off for the sole purpose of spurring her man into action, but let's be honest... she only exists to begin with to complement Thrall.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Florena View Post
    Does ANYBODY even like Aggra? I don't think I've ever heard ANYONE defend her character.

Thrall, Garrosh, Varian, Sylvannas, Anduin, even Rhonin I've seen people that both love and hate on them, but Aggra seems to be with med'an in the 'nobody likes you' camp.
    I like her. She was one of the few to not fall on her knees because thrall was near by.
    Aye mate

Deleted
    I sure hope he won't kill her and that isn't because I like Aggra all that much (don't really care about her)

The main reason is that with the current developments on Varian's side, killing Aggra would actually make Thrall and Varian the exact same guy but in different colors. I don't want that.

Besides I can think of a more fitting kill from Garrosh that would rouse Thrall: Drek'Thar. Sure the guy us is blind, old and crippled but he also defied on of Garrosh's commanders, is a powerful shaman and above all he's Thrall's first tutor in the shamanistic ways of his people and is a connection to his parents.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ciarán View Post
    I sure hope he won't kill her and that isn't because I like Aggra all that much (don't really care about her)

The main reason is that with the current developments on Varian's side, killing Aggra would actually make Thrall and Varian the exact same guy but in different colors. I don't want that.

Besides I can think of a more fitting kill from Garrosh that would rouse Thrall: Drek'Thar. Sure the guy us is blind, old and crippled but he also defied on of Garrosh's commanders, is a powerful shaman and above all he's Thrall's first tutor in the shamanistic ways of his people and is a connection to his parents.
    that would be an interesting turn of events. As Garrosh further pushes to dominate the world, he orders the frostwolves to obey him. They refuse, drek'thar saying Garrosh has become something that would shame his fathers spirit, and Garrosh kills him and many frostwolves with him. This being the final nail in the coffin.
    #boycottchina

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ciarán View Post
    Ohhhh, good point! I didn't even think of that one and it'd be the perfect twist.

I would be so happy if this happened.

In all honesty, Aggra and Thrall's kid get no love from me.

I see their son going down Med'an's Gary Sue path at best. Garrosh murdering him/her does give the Horde more reason to doubt his sanity and judgement. Tragedy in stories is needed sometimes, and the last time I remember that occurring was

Old Blanchy's demise.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Syio View Post
    In all honesty, Aggra and Thrall's kid get no love from me.

I see their son going down Med'an's Gary Sue path at best. Garrosh murdering him/her does give the Horde more reason to doubt his sanity and judgement. Tragedy in stories is needed sometimes, and the last time I remember that occurring was

Old Blanchy's demise.

Not Thrall

Why not Saurfang. Or is he too exalted?
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Deleted
    maybe he thinks she's Yoko and ain't putting up for it anymore

On a personal level, I'd love to see Aggra dead... by any means at all. But I also think that if Garrosh kills Aggra, he might be "cool" to most of the Horde players, as most of us want Aggra gone too.

That said... not gonna happen. I don't know why, but I can't see Blizz making that happen.
    Nor can I see Thrall being the one to 'unseat' Garrosh. Nor do I believe it is the Sha corrupting him. I think that it really needs to be JUST "Garrosh is just a giant d*****" kinda deal.

Ultimately, the being that actually kills Garrosh (after we weaken him, of course), is likely to be Rex.

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron View Post
    Not Thrall

Why not Saurfang. Or is he too exalted?
    Saurfang's son became a boss encounter in ICC after honourably fighting alongside the Alliance against the Scourge at Wrath Gate. In that respect I'm more emotionally attached to him than Aggra or her child.

Though Aggra did 'bring Thrall back' from that whole Elemental planes dilemma with his inner self (or at least I think this is what it was), it really didn't have as much impact on me personally. Hence, no love.

Quote Originally Posted by Belletha View Post
    Ultimately, the being that actually kills Garrosh (after we weaken him, of course), is likely to be Rex Vol'jin.
    With an arrow in his spine as he backs away from the raid.
    Last edited by TheWindWalker; 2012-12-28 at 02:39 AM. Reason: typos~
    Soothing Mist:"Healing them for a minor amount every 0.5 sec, until you take any other action."
    Jade Serpent Statue: "The statue will also begin casting Soothing Mist on your target. healing for 50% as much as yours. "
    [What's half of minor?]
    "Statue casts Soothing Mist at a nearby ally for toddler healing."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Syio View Post
    Saurfang's son became a boss encounter in ICC after honourably fighting alongside the Alliance against the Scourge at Wrath Gate. In that respect I'm more emotionally attached to him than Aggra or her child.

Though Aggra did 'bring Thrall back' from that whole Elemental planes dilemma with his inner self (or at least I think this is what it was), it really didn't have as much impact on me personally. Hence, no love.

Then Saurfang shall die.

Warrior-Magi

Deleted
    I want Garrosh to kill Aggra and boot that child to the nether but, unfortunately, i don't see it happening.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zyngil View Post
    I want Garrosh to kill Aggra and boot that child to the nether but, unfortunately, i don't see it happening.

That's disgusting.

Warrior-Magi

I really wish he would

This would actually make Garrosh likeable, though.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Florena View Post
    Does ANYBODY even like Aggra? I don't think I've ever heard ANYONE defend her character.

Thrall, Garrosh, Varian, Sylvannas, Anduin, even Rhonin I've seen people that both love and hate on them, but Aggra seems to be with med'an in the 'nobody likes you' camp.
    You know, now that I think about it, I don't really have a problem with Aggra's character. I mean she's supportive of Thrall and seems to be a good wife.

HOWEVER, her voice is annoying as hell. I find that's the entire reason I don't like her as a whole. Nothing to do with her character, just that annoying voice.
    Last edited by Mukki; 2012-12-28 at 02:49 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron View Post
    Then Saurfang shall die.
    That would escalate the lore to an engaging level, perhaps. The thread is about Aggra, though.