Thread: 25 H LK solo

Page 1 of 2
LastLast

25 H LK solo

other than 80 prot paladins lol, can 90 DKs solo this atm? just wondering before i start trying on mine.

has 25H LK even been soloed before by anyone?
    I thought 10hc and 25n had been but the dps requirement was just too much in current gear to get Heroic down?

unless its been fixed 80 prot paladins can cuz of bugged mastery 2 million vengeance stuff lol

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Conno View Post
    has 25H LK even been soloed before by anyone?
    I thought 10hc and 25n had been but the dps requirement was just too much in current gear to get Heroic down?
    I did 25N one of the first weeks of MoP, it's pretty simple. 10H was done as well, no current gear is fine.

Mione got it to 40% and they said probably not until next tier.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mionelol View Post
    LOL nice one.

But why changed to Goblin? Draenei was way cooler.

So Mione, when's the video?

Quote Originally Posted by Voyager View Post
    LOL nice one.

Maybe because of a guild change?

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    I watched a hunter solo this on his stream today, had over 200 wipes and finally did it after spending about 15 minutes kiting between his pet and his self during beserk :P

10+ Year Old Account
    /Bows before the accomplishment.

Did an 80 Death Knight not solo this recently? I'm sure I read it on here and saw the video, maybe it was 25 man normal.

But yeah, well done to Mionelol and CabaLa (the hunter, can't quite remember his name, sorry) for this achievement.

Probably, but what I am thinking is that you try and do it with a friend, possibly a druid, so he can res you if you accidentally die during the fight.

Quote Originally Posted by Voyager View Post
    LOL nice one.

Probably for Rocket Jump.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's soloable at level 80.

Quote Originally Posted by Uggorthaholy View Post
    Thanks but no thanks, Lora, for making me question everything in existence forever.

Quote Originally Posted by Lora View Post
    It's soloable at level 80.
    Been mentioned several times in this and other threads. People wanted to know if it was soloable at 90 as it's more likely that a person has a 90 they play on than an 80 twink,

how long does it take for someone to solo? hit enrage?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Trubo View Post
    Been mentioned several times in this and other threads. People wanted to know if it was soloable at 90 as it's more likely that a person has a 90 they play on than an 80 twink,
    It's still worth noting that it is soloable at 80.

---------- Post added 2012-12-24 at 03:52 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by andain View Post
    how long does it take for someone to solo? hit enrage?
    If you do it the twink method, you will hit enrage but it wont matter since you will be unhittable.

Quote Originally Posted by Uggorthaholy View Post
    Thanks but no thanks, Lora, for making me question everything in existence forever.

No. 80 don't hit enrage, they bug Vengeance (getting millions of it) and kill it in 3-4 minutes with potentially infinite Sacred Shield absorbs and DPS.

You can't survive LK's enrage for very long, Harvest Soul damage is % based and Soul Reaper cannot be avoided (hits for around 500k during enrage). At best you could survive it for a little while with cautious CD usage for Soul Reapers but not very long.
    Harvest Souls isn't percentage based - it ticks for 4k before enrage, 40k after. The enrage increases damage by 900% and attack speed by 150%, so his autohit damage is effectively 25 times higher during enrage. As a hunter, you can survive the enrage for very long, that's the only way we can kill it it current gear.

Grats on your world first (nonbugged), gonna be honest and say I think it sucks you did it the morning of the same day as I did it in the evening :< Thought I was first until I found this post while my video was rendering.

Edit: My video finished rendering and it's uploaded on youtube.

Way funnier the way you did it. As a DK he was pmuch the same training dummy he was in the past, except at 85 he actually had a chance to kill me, at 90 he couldn't at all. Only thing I had to do was to beat the hard enrage, which was its challenge on its own but nowhere near as interesting.
    Yeah, I feared that would be the case for DKs, I kinda died a little inside when I saw you 3 shot it lol. But yeah, it was the only way hunters would be able to do it in current gear, and it's always more fun to solo a boss at the bare minimum possible gear, having to do crazy things to survive or beat the enrage.

A little back story: I remember back on my first 10 man heroic kill in WotLK that it was me and a shadow priest left alive, and we did some kiting and brought him down the last little bit by ourselves. Since then I thought how cool it would be to have solo kited him in the end. Now I could finally do that, and it was awesome.

I doubt that's the kind of kill that's duplicable in any reasonable time margin though. lol
    I could try again next week... probably back to phase 1 wiping