Thread: Guild Charter

Guild Charter

So, I´ve been away from WoW for ages, and now I´m trying to get back casually.

Anyway... I´m trying to create a Guild of my own, and wondering if I really have to filter my own Realm players from all the others to get a sign on my charter?

It´s quite difficult even when only needed 4, 80% of the players are from different realms. Is there something I don´t know about this Realm smashup thingylingy?

Anyway, I am on Burning Legion EU if someone wants to help an old noob.

Well usually you look for signatures in a major city. XRealm isn't in the major cities
    "Peace is a lie"

Warchief
    אני לעולם לא אוכל תינוקות משום שהם טעם של הקקי
    Quote Originally Posted by davesurfer View Post
    Well usually you look for signatures in a major city. XRealm isn't in the major cities
    Xrealm may not be in Sw and Org, but it's sure in Ironforge.
    "【A Chinese viewpoint on the new version:MOP】
    since we have lived in a world filled with magic and beast and lots of culture,so it is reasonable to let all kinds of culture come into World of Warcraft
    Orc:black people Jazz
    Gorblin:Israel Jews (No offensive,Gorblins are good at making money,that's ture in my eyes)"

Quote Originally Posted by davesurfer View Post
    Chances as or lower than filtering, you may have to spam hardcore for a period of time to gain anything from it.

Anyways, XRealm thingy seems nice otherwise, just in this situation quite terrible.

You do not have to filter them. Any signature will work.

Quote Originally Posted by BeastmasterGuardian View Post
    You do not have to filter them. Any signature will work.
    Any Realm player? Atleast when a player from another Realm tried signing, he said he couldn´t because he was in another Realm.

Quote Originally Posted by Elixor View Post
    Any Realm player? Atleast when a player from another Realm tried signing, he said he couldn´t because he was in another Realm.
    They must have hot fixed it. I had two players from other realms in SW sign my charter last month. Guess it was a 5.1 fix then. Sorry bout that.

Quote Originally Posted by BeastmasterGuardian View Post
    They must have hot fixed it. I had two players from other realms in SW sign my charter last month. Guess it was a 5.1 fix then. Sorry bout that.
    Well, I tried it 1hr ago in Goldshire, didn´t work.

Quote Originally Posted by Elixor View Post
    Well, I tried it 1hr ago in Goldshire, didn't work.
    Am sorry to hear that. Yeah, I guess it will be more of a challenge than originally considered.