Thread: 3 Month Hiatus

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    It's a drake. Don't give two flips to count the number of fins or measure the length of tail.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fencers View Post
    It's a drake. Don't give two flips to count the number of fins or measure the length of tail.
    They don't even look similar...
    River Drake
    Reef Drake

Here's a close up:
    River Drake
    Reef Drake
    Last edited by Durzlla; 2012-12-28 at 09:03 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by draykorinee View Post
    Youre in the mmo forums and you find mmos boring, Im heading on over to the twilight forums to add my unecessary and shallow 2 cents.

Quote Originally Posted by Durzlla View Post
    They don't even look similar...
    River Drake
    Reef Drake

Here's a close up:
    River Drake
    Reef Drake
    I think Fencers understands that they are physically very different. The thing is, while some people like you or I might appreciate such things, Fencers, at least as far as I'm aware, is very much a function only type of person. Doesn't matter how it looks, it's still only a functional copy of something else.

Quote Originally Posted by BlairPhoenix View Post
    I think Fencers understands that they are physically very different. The thing is, while some people like you or I might appreciate such things, Fencers, at least as far as I'm aware, is very much a function only type of person. Doesn't matter how it looks, it's still only a functional copy of something else.
    Riverdrakes, haven't they a unique skill like any other pet?

10+ Year Old Account
    As a ranger pet true, as an enemy false, as I said it is etirerly different from other drakes when it's a wild npc, when it's a pet it's similar to ice/salamander drake.

---------- Post added 2012-12-28 at 08:31 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Maarius View Post
    Riverdrakes, haven't they a unique skill like any other pet?
    They do, they shoot a bouncing lightning bolt cone of 180* that has 900yd range, reef drakes have a small cone (90* tops) that has a range of like 120 that does a lot more damage and applies 5 stacks of confusion
    Quote Originally Posted by draykorinee View Post
    Youre in the mmo forums and you find mmos boring, Im heading on over to the twilight forums to add my unecessary and shallow 2 cents.

Which is why I truly disregard most types of comment that comes from Fencers. She understands but she doesn't seem to quite get it, Which is why I can see some of the posts here coming up. Doesn't mean I agree the way they are put. Functionally speaking it's all numbers, the arrow with poison is no different than that fireball with burning. I honestly think that Gw2 puts great effort in no copy-paste type of thing.

The Southsun Cove is perfect for me that doesn't really like Orr for a number of reasons. Harder content that you can't just train zerg it, I group with a few people and have a good time (in a challenging way). Now you see, even people that posted here, complaining that Orr has too many mobs and that they are too easy, they give us a harder content and more "spaced battles" and people just complain just the same. On top of all that we got Fractals (that for me was one of the most polished dungeons experiences) and they just fixed the group stuff there which just makes it all better, and add the new PvP map. Stuff, in my opinion, is well worth the money I don't spend on it.

@OP.

I always have fun reading the patches stuff. Specially if its my class related. I think most people have pointed out what you need to know, but honestly: Go slow and enjoy, by the time you seen the stuff it's the next patch turn. You lost Halloween stuff that was awesome (specially the mini-game). I stopped logging daily but I'm always waiting for the next patch to come out.
    Last edited by Zilong; 2012-12-29 at 04:55 AM.