Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
1
2
  1. #21
    Quote Originally Posted by Rommon64 View Post
    Fine, don't pay taxes, let's see how well your argument stands up in court.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kE8RtL3azDg

    There are plenty of examples of cases where people went to court and won. They're in that video you refuse to watch, too.

    It really comes down to your jury. If you get 12 people with the attitude, "We have to pay taxes, so do you." - you'll almost certainly be going to jail. I don't have the balls / faith in my 'peers' to not pay taxes and end up in that position. That doesn't mean you'd automatically lose, though. There are judges out there that also won't ALLOW you to present evidence of case law to defend yourself against a tax charge. It's completely illegal, but that's what our system of law is about these days.
    Last edited by Daerio; 2012-12-27 at 10:36 PM.

  2. #22
    Stood in the Fire Rommon64's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    St. John's, Newfoundland, Canada
    Posts
    377
    Quote Originally Posted by Daerio View Post
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kE8RtL3azDg

    There are plenty of examples of cases where people went to court and won. They're in that video you refuse to watch, too.

    It really comes down to your jury. If you get 12 people with the attitude, "We have to pay taxes, so do you." - you'll almost certainly be going to jail. I don't have the balls / faith in my 'peers' to not pay taxes and end up in that position. That doesn't mean you'd automatically lose, though. There are judges out there that also won't ALLOW you to present evidence of case law to defend yourself against a tax charge. It's completely illegal, but that's what our system of law is about these days.
    So, it's a combo of 'mindless-sheeple' and judicial conspiracy?
    Wiping is Fun! ™

  3. #23
    Quote Originally Posted by Rommon64 View Post
    So, it's a combo of 'mindless-sheeple' and judicial conspiracy?
    I certainly don't think it's being taught in school. If you're raised your whole life (as we all are) being taught that income/property tax is legal and it's wrong if you don't pay it - you never hear from anyone anywhere that it's against the law... Naturally, you believe it's true. Without looking at the law.

    Do I think that some people are sent to jail by judges who don't allow them to defend themselves? Absolutely. Can you imagine what your life would be like if you were accused of committing a crime, and then told by a judge that you would not be allowed to present supreme court rulings to the jury at your trial? I'm sure your answer is, "I'd never be accused of something I didn't do! This never happens!"

    You spend time in prison - you have no chance of defending yourself when the law isn't even allowed to be presented to the jury. You hope that's grounds to appeal - it isn't legal for a judge to do that. (even though they do all the time) Meanwhile you're sitting in prison. What happens if your appeal then gets denied? Our appeal system isn't perfect either, it's also run by more judges.

    Is that a CONSPIRACY? (DUN DUN DUN) I don't know, I wouldn't really call it that - I don't think judges got together and decided collectively and secretly that despite the fact that there's no laws supporting income tax, "we're going to send everyone to jail who doesn't pay it." At the same time, judges already think they know the law - I could easily see them not allowing you to present evidence that proves it's illegal - judges pay taxes too, they could just as easily fall under that "I have to pay taxes, so should you" category.
    Last edited by Daerio; 2012-12-27 at 11:02 PM.

  4. #24
    Banned Beazy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Dallas, TX
    Posts
    2,893
    Quote Originally Posted by Rommon64 View Post
    So, it's a combo of 'mindless-sheeple' and judicial conspiracy?
    The supreme court ruled that the 16th amendment gave "NO NEW POWER OF TAXATION". Period. End of discussion. If they didnt have the power before, and they didnt get it, then they dont have it. The 16th amendment must follow the constitutional guidelines of our Direct and InDirect taxation system. A direct tax "MUST BE APPORTIONED BACK TO THE STATE". Your income tax is NOT apportioned back to your state, it goes to pay off the loan interest we have with international bankers.

    This is textbook knowledge, every US citizen should know. But they dont. They know more about the players on the football field than their own rule of law. The jokes on us.

    The commissioner of the IRS cant even answer the question.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pu0iSxAKxT0


    And you would be surprised to see just how many people win these cases when the judge cannot show the law, making the average American citizen liable for those taxes. Research it, and you will quickly find out who the real "sheeple" are.

  5. #25
    Stood in the Fire Rommon64's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    St. John's, Newfoundland, Canada
    Posts
    377
    Quote Originally Posted by Daerio View Post
    I certainly don't think it's being taught in school. If you're raised your whole life (as we all are) being taught that income/property tax is legal and it's wrong if you don't pay it - you never hear from anyone anywhere that it's against the law... Naturally, you believe it's true. Without looking at the law.

    Do I think that some people are sent to jail by judges who don't allow them to defend themselves? Absolutely. Can you imagine what your life would be like if you were accused of committing a crime, and then told by a judge that you would not be allowed to present supreme court rulings to the jury at your trial? (I'm sure your answer is, "I'd never be accused of something I didn't do! This never happens!"

    You spend time in prison - you have no chance of defending yourself when the law isn't even allowed to be presented to the jury. You hope that's grounds to appeal - it isn't legal for a judge to do that. (even though they do all the time) Meanwhile you're sitting in prison. What happens if your appeal then gets denied? Our appeal system isn't perfect either, it's also run by more judges.

    Is that a CONSPIRACY? (DUN DUN DUN) I don't know, I wouldn't really call it that - I don't think judges got together and decided collectively and secretly that despite the fact that there's no laws supporting income tax, "we're going to send everyone to jail who doesn't pay it." At the same time, judges already think they know the law - I could easily see them not allowing you to present evidence that proves it's illegal - judges pay taxes too, they could just as easily fall under that "I have to pay taxes, so should you" category.
    And if you think the judge has wronged you, you can appeal, then it goes to another judge in another court and you get to make your arguments again.

    The man you're using as your source has done so, and as recently as 2007, has lost his case. The 16th Amendment is legal, and until the courts rule otherwise, it will continue to be legal.
    Wiping is Fun! ™

  6. #26
    Quote Originally Posted by Rommon64 View Post
    The 16th Amendment is legal, and until the courts rule otherwise, it will continue to be legal.
    "The Supreme Court" - as in, the highest court in America, has repeatedly ruled on this issue, and it's always been exactly as I'm describing it. Income tax is NOT LEGAL. The problem is the lower courts do not, and have not, recognized their rulings - as if it's legal for a lower court to overrule the Supreme Court, which it isn't.

    Look at the case law, you're good at looking at government websites.

  7. #27
    Banned Beazy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Dallas, TX
    Posts
    2,893
    Quote Originally Posted by Rommon64 View Post
    And if you think the judge has wronged you, you can appeal, then it goes to another judge in another court and you get to make your arguments again.

    The man you're using as your source has done so, and as recently as 2007, has lost his case. The 16th Amendment is legal, and until the courts rule otherwise, it will continue to be legal.
    There is nothing illegal in the 16th amendment, because it still must follow the constitutional guidelines of the taxation system. Its just word games. Like I said, the supreme court has ruled the 16th amendment gives no new power of taxation. Not sure how much clearer that can be.

    The 16th amendment is simply saying that, We can tax what we want, as long as were within our power to do so. But people have a hard time understanding our constitutional law system. People dont understand taxation, so politicians in the federal government can abuse that ignorance.


    Henry Ford said ~
    "It is well enough that people of the nation do not understand
    our banking and monetary system, for if they did,
    I believe there would be a revolution before tomorrow morning."
    Last edited by Beazy; 2012-12-27 at 11:19 PM.

  8. #28
    There's a lot of topics covered in that video. Unfortunately most of the posters I see respond to video links on this forum A) Only read the title B) Only watch a couple minutes C) Rush to judgement as quickly as possible.

    I did watch the entire video, and it's mostly rehash of what I've seen in a lot of other videos. I don't agree with everything in it, especially towards the end, but there's certainly a lot of truth in it that people don't want to believe - so they won't.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •