Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    I am more worried about the Cards for inscription. Will there be a new set of cards? Will the current rewards be upgraded? If the cards stay as they are there won't be much demand for them other than temporary ilevel boost.

Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    I am more worried about the Cards for inscription. Will there be a new set of cards? Will the current rewards be upgraded? If the cards stay as they are there won't be much demand for them other than temporary ilevel boost.
    I don't believe the cards were upgraded in the past two expansions... probably not this time either. They're "giving" you two valor upgrades on them as it currently stands.

Quote Originally Posted by Esubane View Post
    Propably will drop as patterns in raids, like they always do. I don't think they will add new epic crafts available outside of raiding.
    So you have to RAID to be able to advance your crafting? What a broken design, that's utter garbage, etc, etc.
    /sarcasm

Sorry, I couldn't resist with some of the complaints I've seen on the forums here and elsewhere

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Faroth View Post
    So you have to RAID to be able to advance your crafting? What a broken design, that's utter garbage, etc, etc.
    /sarcasm

Sorry, I couldn't resist with some of the complaints I've seen on the forums here and elsewhere
    Patterns aren't BoP though. You don't HAVE to raid.
    Science flies you to the moon. Religion flies you into buildings.
    To resist the influence of others, knowledge of oneself is most important.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by monoroth View Post
    It's probably something like Blood Spirit, obtained by disenchanting new raid drops.

Deleted
    Professions

Blacksmithing
    Lightning Steel Ingot - Combine Trillium and Ghost Iron to create a Lightning Steel Ingot. In the process, you may discover a Blacksmithing plan you have yet to learn.

Tailoring

Imperial Cowl (New)
    Imperial Hood (New)
    Imperial Sandals (New)
    Imperial Silk In the process, you may discover a recipe you have yet to learn.
    Imperial Treads (New)
    I wonder if the discovery will work on making imperial silk with spirits of harmony too.