Thread: Is it Cheating?

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Yeah, it is cheating, however... all drinking, just a kiss... meh, give her a bit of hell, if she sticks around maybe she learned the lesson.
    Although if she is proclaimed pansexual (what happened with bisexual?) it does make her a huge hypocrite when she gave you shit for your question :P

Now what you might want to consider is that, how serious are you about it?
    If you are serious and she is "lustdriven" you will might a bad time.

People don't make the best decision when they're drunk. I doubt she would have done it as willingly if she was sober.

Next time she's drunk make sure you're the one sitting beside her.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by RICH1471 View Post
    Yes it is cheating, give her a little shit for it, make her feel guilty for a while then forgive her. It's only kissing, but make sure she knows you wont accept it a second time.
    exactly this!

It depends. Maybe I am weird, but to me, I have no problems at all with interactions between girls. As long as it's not another man, I am fine with it, just do it in front of me:P. If it's another man, my alpha side is ragging. Is it alpha male syndrome?:P
    If another guy...I woul intervene immediatelly and give her a little shit for it. I myself would never use a drunk girl, it's not honorable.

And pansexuality must be controled, it's no excuse. She is mature enough to control it:P
    Last edited by Slaughty8; 2012-12-28 at 10:04 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Slaughty8 View Post
    Is it alpha male syndrome?:P
    No, insecurity :P
    You dont see women as threats
    Well, until the day a girlfriend of yours dumps you for another girl, then maybe you will

Deleted
    Any activity fueled by sexual attraction with someone else than your partner is cheating.

Quote Originally Posted by JW1984BE View Post

Ontopic: who else had to wiki pansexual
    me. Im only 27.. but my god sometimes I feel old already with some of the language used nowadays... surely pansexual is just 'i'd fuck anything'

on topic however, its not ok. never ok. cheating is cheating, regardless of boobs.

Quote Originally Posted by Raldazzar View Post
    me. Im only 27.. but my god sometimes I feel old already with some of the language used nowadays... surely pansexual is just 'i'd fuck anything'

on topic however, its not ok. never ok. cheating is cheating, regardless of boobs.

Haha, well it is my belief that pansexual is simply bisexual but includes other things such as transexuals, asexuals (what? why would an asexual want it anyway) and so forth.
    Might be wrong though

Kissing is not cheating.
    For girl kissing another a girl is natural. A lot of them do this "training" before real relationships.
    Its a great sensual pleasure.

Obviously you could be jealous, but usually there is nothing to worry about. Even if she is bisexual, the chance that she will dump you because of her friend is pretty low.

Deleted
    Just the fact she says she's a "pansexual" instead of bi is making my alarm bells ring.

---------- Post added 2012-12-28 at 12:40 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by traen View Post
    Kissing is not cheating.
    You're not one to set that line I'm afraid.

Quote Originally Posted by Kurioxan View Post
    No, insecurity :P
    You dont see women as threats
    Well, until the day a girlfriend of yours dumps you for another girl, then maybe you will
    Why is it insecurity? Cmon.:P

Quote Originally Posted by Whitey View Post

You're not one to set that line I'm afraid.
    And you are the one that should understand what "opinion" means. If you have your own - just express it, no need to bully other people.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by traen View Post
    And you are the one that should understand what "opinion" means. If you have your own - just express it, no need to bully other people.
    Whoa take it easy, no one's bullying here. Besides, the real question here wasn't whether kissing is cheating, it's whether doing something with the same sex is.

10+ Year Old Account
    You were drinking in a car because you wanted to get drunk and your usual places to do that were "out of order" rather than closed or full. Maybe I'm just too old, but to me that reads a whole lot like: "we aren't old enough to drink legally and are living with parents/family". Depending on where you live, drinking in a parked car will still get you in trouble with law enforcement, being a minor may get you whacked harder.

On to your question. People don't own each other. Don't obsess about "cheating", that's the path to stupid arguments about "you looked too long or hard at him/her" and similar things. If she is with you instead of someone else, value it. Have some self confidence.

Quote Originally Posted by Slaughty8 View Post
    Why is it insecurity? Cmon.:P
    Well, it bothers you that a male makes out with a girl, because she might leave you for him, in a sense you think he might be "better than you" making her choose him instead, which leads to insecurity, because you think some "guy" would be a threat :P

Dont take it personally, insecurity has such negative connotation nowadays, but most of us are

Quote Originally Posted by Kurioxan View Post
    Well, it bothers you that a male makes out with a girl, because she might leave you for him, in a sense you think he might be "better than you" making her choose him instead, which leads to insecurity, because you think some "guy" would be a threat :P

Dont take it personally, insecurity has such negative connotation nowadays, but most of us are
    I see. So what should one do in such scenario? Behave like nothing happened and continiue relationship as it was so far? What if, even then, she will change her taste and guy "just because" ?
    Last edited by Slaughty8; 2012-12-28 at 12:48 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gamdwelf View Post
    if shes pansexual is she attracted to bread, or cookware?
    No. She's attracted to pans, of course.

Quote Originally Posted by PJfry View Post
    I'm pretty sure there's only two human sexes
    Actually, there are three. Male, female and hermaphrodite.

and we already have heterosexual, homosexual and bisexual.
    There's a difference between sex and gender. The above three usually target specific genders, and pansexuals can be attracted to any gender, even asexuals.

Maybe she fucks animals or pieces of furniture?

in any case op dump this wierdo
    Small minds...

Quote Originally Posted by Stormtrooperz View Post
    So, here's the scenario. My girlfriend, her friend and I are all sitting in the back of this car. My best friend and another friend are sitting up front, we are all drinking, having a good time. The girls are GONE, and i step out for a bit to get some fresh air. I'm gone for...3 minutes? I come back, I find out my girlfriend made out with her friend, after her friend kissed her. My friends up front swear it was for a good minute, it wasn't a peck, it wasn't that she was in shock, she seemed to go with it, for a good solid minute.

Things to consider:

1. She is a pansexual (my girlfriend).
    2. Anyone guy who comes in here saying I should stop worrying because it's hot, stop. I don't care, simply because it's a stupid stereotype to put on girls.
    3. When I asked her if it was then okay to make out with a straight girl-friend of mine, she said no it's not okay, why? Because she's straight and so am I.
    Well, first of all, if you've got a problem with your girlfriend having fun with other girls, then I'd personally have to say you need to lighten up and relax.

Having said that, obviously if she did it out of the blue and didn't talk to you about the possibility of her doing it first, and after it happened wasn't at all ashamed that she had gone behind your back like that, and then told you you don't have the same rights as she does, then obviously she's a selfish bitch.

What matters though is this: do you love her? Does she love you? If the answer to both is a 100% "yes", then work it out. If the answer to either isn't a "yes", then time to move on.
    Last edited by mmoc3ff0cc8be0; 2012-12-28 at 12:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by muto View Post
    People don't make the best decision when they're drunk. I doubt she would have done it as willingly if she was sober.

Next time she's drunk make sure you're the one sitting beside her.
    So you think its okey to do whatever you feel like when you are drunk? you probly dont have a girl/boy-friend? If so should you feel okey if she/he bang'd 20 people on a party and then "blame the alkohol"?
    Asus Sabertooth 990FX 2.0 | AMD FX-8320 @ 4.5GHz | Corsair H80i | 2x8GB Corsair Dominator Platinum 1866MHz Cl9 | Sapphire Radeon HD 7970 3GB Vapor-X GHz Edition |
    XFX ProSeries XXX 850W | Fractal Design Define R4 | Samsung 840 ProSerie 256GB | 3TB HDD

Quote Originally Posted by bungeebungee View Post
    If she is with you instead of someone else, value it. Have some self confidence.
    This. Let her know that it bothered you and let it go, else let her go.

That is not cheating if it was her best friend. Really that is just to hot man. Good luck getting in the friends pants too. Of course I am sure you are just there for the cash you bring in and nothing more.