Issue with threat.

Hey all, I've recently picked up and dusted off my prot paladin. Everything is going really well except for one small issue...Threat, but not just in general, I only have an issue with warriors, but not all warriors, and it seems like the lower the dps of the warrior, the higher threat they seem to be putting out. For example, on Gekkan in MS palace, I was with a DK, Spriest, and a fury warrior, now both the DK and the priest were doing roughly 80-85k dps on the fight while the warrior was doing a measly 35k, yet the warrior was pulling threat while the dk and sp werent even close. Ive been in groups where warriors smash the charts and never come close. Is this something Im doing wrong, something they are doing wrong? Has anyone else had the same issue?

[Banhammer, Kungen's Bane]

1.60 sp mace
    150 str
    268 sta
    77 defense
    80 dodge
    93 parry
    "As you look upon the mace, you hear the whining of a thousand fanboys. Something deep with in your soul makes it impossible to think anything but 'lol.'"

Deleted
    The warrior was in defensive stance probably.

Quote Originally Posted by Firefly33 View Post
    Yeah I would have to agree especially since there was another melee that was doing double his dps and lacked any aggro dump as well.

10+ Year Old Account
    Had this exact same issue a while back, and the solution was:
    Quote Originally Posted by Firefly33 View Post

35k? defensive stance is the answer, as they say above. you can have aggro problems with druids burst or shamans, but never with someone who dont get over the 70k xD

That must be what it is. Because its never a good warrior, I thought maybe they were using taunt or mocking blow, but I couldnt see the taunt !!! above the heads and no mocking blow on recount. Thanks for that I will have to remind them in the future to gtfo of Defensive stance.

[Banhammer, Kungen's Bane]

1.60 sp mace
    150 str
    268 sta
    77 defense
    80 dodge
    93 parry
    "As you look upon the mace, you hear the whining of a thousand fanboys. Something deep with in your soul makes it impossible to think anything but 'lol.'"

Solution: kick the terribad warrior and continue doing what you are doing!