Topic of American Bashing on this site closed for standing up for ones country?

I see a lot anti American things being said on this site and the internet in general. I am used to it even though I don't like it. If the wow forums have posts about MMO-champion being anti American then I think that is a problem. Why don't moderators do something to clean up the reputation of this site instead of closing and infracting posters that are speaking out about this issue? The poster of the closed thread was serving in Afghanistan and deals with enough that him especially but really anyone else should not have to see American bashing when they log into a video game forum.

Quote Originally Posted by grape-skittles View Post
    I see a lot anti American things being said on this site and the internet in general. I am used to it even though I don't like it. If the wow forums have posts about MMO-champion being anti American then I think that is a problem. Why don't moderators do something to clean up the reputation of this site instead of closing and infracting posters that are speaking out about this issue? The poster of the closed thread was serving in Afghanistan and deals with enough that him especially but really anyone else should not have to see American bashing when they log into a video game forum.
    I really couldn't figure out if Mona was being "ironic" or just avoiding more hate threads. Either way I think the post he/she/it made was pretty poor. Which sort of leads into the other thread in this section about talking about Moderator decisions.

Deleted
    Infractions are given so users can understand that they shouldn't be posting what got them infracted.

Also, if there's something you think it should be infracted, remember, use the infraction report! It helps us a lot.

And I'm going to close this here because discussing mod's/s' actions isn't really allowed.

Also, if you have a problem with moderators, just PM Sunshine or Boubouille.