Deleted

[Monk] Just restarted wanted some tips.

Greetings.

Yesterday restarted D3 after some time, I think the last active time I played was at the release. Anyway, things seemed to have changed alot since then, and i feel my character is very behind in terms of what it should be for my progress. (Just started the Inferno Campaign). Just wanted to ask if anyone had some tips on How to Gear, Spec and what abilities are useful for enjoying the game now on a monk.

Here is my Character: http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/profile/T...77/hero/268521

any help is appreciated.

10+ Year Old Account
    ideally you would want 2 inna pieces, usually helm and pants, rest is up to you.
    as a guide you could check this guy:
    http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/profile/B...2/hero/3795289

Deleted
    tyvm for the reply

Just looked at your profile and one thing I highly recommend is you need to raise your health. Without monster power the game is much easier now but 13k life is not a good place to be. Your damage is low but even at the dps your character sheet shows you can still complete inferno and/or farm without monster power it will just take longer. When upgrading look for crit chance and crit damage on your gear to start. I'm going to guess you don't have much gold now so to begin maybe look for one of those two stats per item along with DEX and/or VIT. Don't forget your chosen resist as well...

Skill wise there is more flexibility these days and your build should work fine...

Deleted
    ty for the reply

Sockets on weapons are a good start and you can put crit gems in them. But to be honest on iPad I can't open ur weapons fully.

With the new level 63 affix rolls it means amulets can roll 10 percent crit chance and 100 percent damage. This means you should be able to find a 60 and 5 roll fairly cheap as they are not close to max rolls.

If you can afford innas temperance pants are what u should aim for.

Good luck

Yeah, your health and resists are just WAY too low. You want at least 30k hp and at least 550 all resist, by stacking pieces that have All Resist and your chosen resist on them.

Here's the guide for a Budget monk, using a budget of 3 million gold:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Obv47i7GP3M
    Quote Originally Posted by Precursor View Post
    "Fall of therzane....." ....um what? if that woman fell , god help us it will be the second cataclysm
    Words that lots of people don't seem to know the definition of:
    "Troll", "Rehash", "Casual", "Dead", "Dying", "Exploit".

Quote Originally Posted by Spider Klein View Post
    Sockets on weapons are a good start and you can put crit gems in them. But to be honest on iPad I can't open ur weapons fully.

With the new level 63 affix rolls it means amulets can roll 10 percent crit chance and 100 percent damage. This means you should be able to find a 60 and 5 roll fairly cheap as they are not close to max rolls.

If you can afford innas temperance pants are what u should aim for.

Good luck
    Sorry to be reply off topic, but you can look at a person's gear on an Ipad. I did it when he posted his profile. The only way i've found it works though is you can only look at one item at a time. After looking at one item, you have to refresh the browser page and then you can look at another item.... Rinse, repeat. It's annoying but makes it possible if needed...

Deleted
    Cheers again for replies, ill work on gaining the 3mil for that video and then go for a re-gear all at once.

Again replies are very much appreciated.

Ok thanks for iPad tips, in that case u have no crit damage or socket on your echo, I know that this weapon is awesome and every guide says you want one but it really is best end game weapon when you can afford an awesomely rolled one. A budget echo fury is not as good as a well rolled yellow you could get for same price.

Just what I have found from a lot of best in slot guides. That budget build guide is really good. Have fun