Thread: Grinding?

Grinding?

Okay, so after 6-7 high leveled characters, i'm next to done with all these quests. i've gotten the achievements, multiple times, and i just want to grind my new monk to 85 so i can try out the MoP quests, which i haven't done yet.

Is there a nice guide anywhere that details where i should grind at I'm alliance side if that helps. Grinding has been pretty nice so far, lots of greens for disenchanting, lots of cloth for selling, and i get to level my prof's while i either wait for respawns, or go from place to place. i'm level 17 now.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by pokmin100 View Post
    Okay, so after 6-7 high leveled characters, i'm next to done with all these quests. i've gotten the achievements, multiple times, and i just want to grind my new monk to 85 so i can try out the MoP quests, which i haven't done yet.

Is there a nice guide anywhere that details where i should grind at I'm alliance side if that helps. Grinding has been pretty nice so far, lots of greens for disenchanting, lots of cloth for selling, and i get to level my prof's while i either wait for respawns, or go from place to place. i'm level 17 now.
    Matters on your class. If you're a mage, for example, you want to go to areas with camps of enemies, while if you're a warrior or pally you want to go to ones where enemies are a bit spaced out so you can just run non stop from one to the other.

Quote Originally Posted by Kasierith View Post
    Matters on your class. If you're a mage, for example, you want to go to areas with camps of enemies, while if you're a warrior or pally you want to go to ones where enemies are a bit spaced out so you can just run non stop from one to the other.
    Well, i'm leveling my monk, i've got all the BoA's except the rings, and one trinket, but that's not really needed. I went mistweaver, and while i know brewmaster does a better job and attacking and gathering, at the same time, i just don't see how it's possible to die as a mistweaver unless you somehow get stun locked. so for now i'll trade the speed for the inability to die.