Deleted

Razor Naga Hex & WoW Keybindings

Heya peeps, i just bought this razor naga hex mice and it got theese 6 buttoms on the side. But when i keybind those keys in World of Warcraft it will sometimes change the keybinds - like if i keybind the 1st buttom it will sometimes change to arrow down/up and all of those mice buttoms (1-6) to random buttoms on my keyboard. Anyone got some kinda problems? It's making me mad when need to change the buttoms all time :P please help me

I believe there is an option to change the mapping, but it will basically map to the small numpad that's located on the right of most keyboards. You can set it to use those buttons (numpad 1-9 etc which are separate from the 1-9 that run across the top row of the keyboard) of the shift version of them (arrows, home, end, pg dn, etc).

If you have the Razer program installed, you can change the key mapping for each thumb grid button, just change each button to like Shift+F1, Shift+F2 etc. like I did and then just bind them like that in WoW.

I've had problems similar to this when using ingame binding addons like Bindpad - Bindpad profiles would sometimes screw up (i have no idea why) and set bindings to something completely random.

When using the mouse with Synapse 2.0 - no problems. Just make sure you check whether you're in Numpad mode or 1-6 mode.

Deleted
    its because your keybinding 1,2,3 etc on your numpad so if you turn Num Lock off it changes the numpad back to Arrows/PgUp etcetc so your keybinds will no longer work.

so either leave Numlock on or change the Key mapping your your razer programme.

Deleted
    Thanks guys for the help, i got it working now

Quote Originally Posted by Gylip View Post
    its because your keybinding 1,2,3 etc on your numpad so if you turn Num Lock off it changes the numpad back to Arrows/PgUp etcetc so your keybinds will no longer work.

so either leave Numlock on or change the Key mapping your your razer programme.
    ^^^^^ also a problem for nonhex and logitec g600's.