Transmog Items that don't work

I recently tried to transmog the Grand Marshal's Longsword and the Grand Marshal's Swiftblade however the interface would not allow me to use these items. I made sure I was using them on another 1-handed sword the Ook's Hozen Slicer. Does anyone know why these items are restricted from use and if there are other similar weapons or armor that are barred?

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    This is an obvious question but you did get GM in vanilla right and not in this current era? The GM weapons and armor exist for the purpose of those veterans and nothing else.

Quote Originally Posted by -Apathy- View Post
    This is an obvious question but you did get GM in vanilla right and not in this current era? The GM weapons and armor exist for the purpose of those veterans and nothing else.
    I'm sure it'll be removed eventually. The transmog feature will probably be tweaked to allow more down the road. Think that's a safe bet.

10+ Year Old Account
    There are replica versions of these items from the Darkmoon Faire that are transmoggable.
    Walking with a friend in the dark is better than walking alone in the light.
    So I chose the path of the Ebon Blade, and not a day passes where i've regretted it.
    I am eternal, I am unyielding, I am UNDYING.
    I am Zethras, and my blood will be the end of you.

High Overlord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Send a Bug Report in about it. You didnt need a title to get those items at the end of Vanilla. They made them where you could farm up the honor and just buy everything. I had full HWL Gear w/ Weapons and was only Legionnaire. But they do have some bugs out there, send a ticket in to get it fixed
    Black Dragonflight: Kalel (Paladin), Ramage (Death Knight), Liquidc (Warrior), Aerynsùn (Monk), Nahdar (Shaman), Tokare (Druid), Jenista (Priest), Anabolix (Rogue), Findecano (Hunter), Lohra (Mage), Luminya (Warlock)

Brewmaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    You cannot get the replica unless you got the Title.
    Look up my character "Toliak"
    EDIT: oops forgot to transmong the staff :-P But I can do it.
    Also, I earned the original Staff when I got GM. But it is not transmongable. You need to pick up the replica.
    Last edited by ghotihook; 2012-12-27 at 09:27 PM.

blizzard made the rank requirement to transmog the old gear to give the snowflake appeal back to vanilla pvpers. they removed their unique titles when they added rbgs, so blizzard decided to give them the ability to transmog their old gear instead.

10+ Year Old Account
    All you need do is use moggit to scan over items and see if it lets you transmog it.
    #boycottchina

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    MogIt is indeed a wonderful addon to use. You'll spend hours trying to detail whatever you're trying to design.