Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
1
2
3
4
5
LastLast
  1. #41
    Herald of the Titans Mall Security's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    In Security Watching
    Posts
    2,954
    Quote Originally Posted by Zxzas View Post
    K so I was just demoted in my guild and was told I wouldn't be raiding full time anymore. And I'm like.. "and why is that?" and the GM just repeated me "and why is that". So I was like, okay so you are replacing me with the crap healer you brought in last week that can only do like 30k hps whereas im double that and then some. K thanks man, bye. /gquit

    I HAVE NO CLUE WHAT TO DO NOW PEOPLE. My server is so dead, no good guilds other than the one I just left from which was #1, soon to be like, last because of the new people they brought in.

    I want to transfer, but I don't want to transfer. I don't want to spend 25 bucks... I am going to cry

    I went back and forth on the realms I have toons on, deciding what to do. I can't make up my mind. I don't want to endure the 1-90 leveling, and I don't know if I want to keep playing a monk. Ugh, I am so sad/disappointed/hate/raged right now. SUPER SALTED.


    I am not going to tell you how to feel, or how you feel makes you want to act, but I would say that, all good things do come to an end, you seem to be able to grasp that much even as angry as you are. Personally I think you should try researching another server, or maybe even try starting a guild of your own, and networking with your friends until it gets off the ground.


    That being said, I think when it comes to thing like this, it is better not to take relaionships or situations for granted.

  2. #42
    Quote Originally Posted by Zxzas View Post
    LOL, I know this sounds like super dramatic, probably because I over exaggerate things.

    I'll tell you why, 3 people left WoW. Main GM is like, I have some buddies coming over from another server. I was like (in my mind) "Great. Buddies."

    FAVORITES.
    F-A-V-O-R-I-T-E-S.

    The healer he got sucked terribly, obviously as I explained. Last week I threatened to leave mainly because we kept wiping on Sha of Fear due to him not keeping the tank alive. I don't like carrying the weight of other people, especially with healing. Crap is an anxiety attack waiting to happen as is. Luckily, one of our main raid members logged on and im like.. bring him in, im leaving. So today I told him he sucked at his class, and I can't carry him. 30k HPS REALLY? Doesnt the Holy mastery ALONE do 30k hps!?!?!?! Then I really got gkicked on bad terms with these people. Did this on an alt I was in guild with still.
    Wait... you raged and left the group in the middle of a raid? Not only would I have replaced you, I'd have gkicked your drama queen ass.

  3. #43
    Mechagnome Fitzgerald77's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Alberta, Canada
    Posts
    749
    Quote Originally Posted by Zxzas View Post
    I want to transfer, but I don't want to transfer. I don't want to spend 25 bucks...
    This made me lol.

    The answer is simple really. Transfer. If not then either find another good guild on your server or just quit >_>
    So good to be an ant who crawls atop a spinning rock
    Currently playing: Bioshock 2,Far Cry 3

  4. #44
    Bloodsail Admiral rashen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    1,222
    Quote Originally Posted by clevin View Post
    Wait... you raged and left the group in the middle of a raid? Not only would I have replaced you, I'd have gkicked your drama queen ass.
    Yup, drama queens with attitude problems would not last very long in any serious guild, if he was in my guild i would boot him in an instant with that attitude. Most GMs here are probably familiar with that you need to keep a friendly spirit and attitude in the guild for things to last in the long run, having drama issues is never good and can quickly lead down the wrong path for the group.

    If you do transfer, you need to work on your attitude, this is not the first guild you will get booted from with having that mindset.
    Last edited by rashen; 2012-12-28 at 07:37 AM.

  5. #45
    Okkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

  6. #46
    Mechagnome Fitzgerald77's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Alberta, Canada
    Posts
    749
    Quote Originally Posted by Zxzas View Post
    LOL, I know this sounds like super dramatic, probably because I over exaggerate things.

    I'll tell you why, 3 people left WoW. Main GM is like, I have some buddies coming over from another server. I was like (in my mind) "Great. Buddies."

    FAVORITES.
    F-A-V-O-R-I-T-E-S.

    The healer he got sucked terribly, obviously as I explained. Last week I threatened to leave mainly because we kept wiping on Sha of Fear due to him not keeping the tank alive. I don't like carrying the weight of other people, especially with healing. Crap is an anxiety attack waiting to happen as is. Luckily, one of our main raid members logged on and im like.. bring him in, im leaving. So today I told him he sucked at his class, and I can't carry him. 30k HPS REALLY? Doesnt the Holy mastery ALONE do 30k hps!?!?!?! Then I really got gkicked on bad terms with these people. Did this on an alt I was in guild with still.
    Threatening to leave in the middle of a raid for any reason (unless you really do have to leave) is just plain pathetic and makes you look like you are not a team player. You don't like how things are going on a particular raiding night? Suck it up, plain and simple.

    Also, perhaps instead of telling this other healer how bad he sucks at healing you could have given him some constructive criticism on how to be better or could have at least brought it up with your GM or another officer without having a bad attitude about it.

    It seems to me that your attitude just sucks. I can kind of see why they got rid of you. I have played with some real arrogant/uptight/elitist people and they never lasted long in my guilds because all they ever did was start shit/drama with other guildies because they thought they were the best player in the entire guild.

    ---------- Post added 2012-12-28 at 12:29 AM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Zxzas View Post
    I'm gay, of course I have an attitude.
    What? I don't even...
    So good to be an ant who crawls atop a spinning rock
    Currently playing: Bioshock 2,Far Cry 3

  7. #47
    That GM is a piece of shit, and you should not waste any time destroying your neurons. Either find atleast an equally better guild on your server, either transfer.
    I was once like you and did not want to hear about it, but after actually doing it, it made everything so much better.

  8. #48
    The Patient Jazara's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Faerun
    Posts
    315
    Quote Originally Posted by Mad_Murdock View Post
    I disagree. The feelings are not over a video game. It's the human interaction that happens inside the video game. The video game is just a medium. You'll see the same drama on Bowling teams, Softball teams, debate teams, you name it teams. You can't say what happens in wow is completely different than when some ass cuts you off in traffic and then gives you the bird to boot. If you just smile and wave back and continue to sing happy songs, well then you have a gift.

    Wherever (and however) there are people interacting with people, there is going to be laughter and tears and all the emotions in between
    This. I don't understand how people CAN'T get upset with something they've invested so much time in, regardless of what it is.

  9. #49
    Mechagnome Xzan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Brno, Czech republic
    Posts
    612
    Me formerly being a GM and a raidleader for a small guild, the first players to be weeded out were drama queens.
    I'm not sure whether you're still high on tears for losing the raidspot or this is your common attitude but so far you fit the description.
    Only thing I can advice you to do is to change realms, start fresh, learn and try hard to put up with other people's shit, never go emo, keep it fun, keep it cool. Unless you're fun to raid with, it does not matter how hard are you owning the healing meters...

  10. #50
    Stood in the Fire rogoth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    in the land of killer unicrons
    Posts
    390
    Quote Originally Posted by Zxzas View Post
    I think that pretty much sums it up. Attitude was another thing brought up, but raiding with them since Cataclysm, there is no reason now would be the time to replace me when they had more appropriate opportunities to do so. Like I said, I have an attitude, but thats because I'm gay and all sorts of girly crap in my manly bod. I can't be 'whatever' all the time like the straight guys. YA KNOW?

    @Ferocity, I stated to the GM's on day one he began healing with me (2 GM's are healers, plus me. Usually 1 dps's and the other heals with me). I told them, he is bad, he needs to improve, otherwise I am not healing with him again. I call it as I see it, I don't do the friendly bff "hay girl, can i tell you something, i cant help but notice your hps is low".
    being homosexual does not give you the right to be a total twat to others simply becuse the stereotype dictates such

    as to the main topic of this thread, if it is true that the replacement for you cannot heal his/her way out of a wet paper bag, then time is gonna tell and then you will see problems in the long term, best option at this point, either realm transfer, and/or faction change and start a fresh, but make sure u apply to a number of guilds before hand so u can get at least some semblence of stability.

  11. #51
    I thought about this a bit more and...FWIW, the GM was a dick too. This sounds like it's been building for a while, so it's possible OP just had HAD it.. and we all lose it from time to time. I mean, if I'd been GM started replacing people in the raid with his buddies and was a dick about it... I'd like to think I'd be cooler than OP, but honestly, I'm not sure. Especially the smug attitude outlined in OP would push my buttons. So... I'll moderate my earlier comment to this degree... if you are generally cool and this just set you off, just transfer. Try not to go emo, but better, find a guild that doesn't push your buttons

  12. #52
    Quote Originally Posted by Dethox View Post
    That GM is a piece of shit, and you should not waste any time destroying your neurons. Either find atleast an equally better guild on your server, either transfer.
    I was once like you and did not want to hear about it, but after actually doing it, it made everything so much better.
    All you are hearing is the one sided argument from a random guy on the internet. You havent heard the GMs story. What if the OP is a complete tool and caused drama that made the GM to make that decision? What if he is lying in this thread saying hes pulling that "crazy ass amount of hps" when really he was replaced by a better healer?

    Dont call people a "peice of shit" without knowing all the facts, as this all could be complete crap coming out of the OP.

  13. #53
    High Overlord FraQture's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    170
    I suggest you forget about your old guild. I would since the GM was a total douche. This has happend to me SEVERAL times since TBC until now.

    I play a Elemental Shaman and have been since TBC. I have been forced to heal since they realesed Dual Talent Specc, and I don't want a to raid with a guild that is forcing me to play as a Restoration Shaman when i prefer Elemental. Sure if we are missing 1 healer before the raid start i can switch and go back to Ele when another healer comes online. But when the Raid Leader/GM is forcing me to heal since Elemental have been not been the "best" class/specc over the years I have been replaced several times

    I understand if the guild wants to HARDCORE progress and I just can compete with other dps as in Tier 11, and can then bring me back to the raid team when they are done progressing. But when the Raid Leader/GM is prefering a new guy in the guild with no experience in raids or with the raid team cause he is an rl friend I get pretty pissed.

    Anyways, enough of my story. If I check my transfer log, I have been to over 5+ different realms cause of the Raid Leader/Gm being a douche or the guild just starts slacking. The only thing to do is to start looking for a new guild on your server, if it's dead I don't see any points why you should not transfer.
    Yes...You have to pay 25$ for it but you get a fresh start. You can creat threads here and on blizzards forums to look for a new guild before transfering. Atleast that's what I have done the past years.

    Gl!

  14. #54
    Bloodsail Admiral StaeleAilar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    1,115
    My guess is your GM is probably getting some kind of favour "on the side" from this crap healer he replaced you with. And lets face it, it isn't unheard of. There are some terribly lonely people who play this game.

    Best advice for you in your position is either a) transfer your main to a realm where you may have friends playing so that you'll at least have people to play with until you settle.
    b) make some posts on the realm/regional forums looking for a guild to see if you get any bites BEFORE you transfer
    c) take a little break, then come back and decide what you want to do.

  15. #55
    Mechagnome GotMoxie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    North Carolina.
    Posts
    674
    I'm not sure what you being gay - or, as you put it, having all sorts of "girly crap" in your body - has to do with you throwing a hissyfit over a computer game not going your way or why you feel as though it's relevant in the slightest.
    This concept of wuv confuses and infuriates us.

  16. #56
    The Patient the kins man's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Murfreesboro, TN
    Posts
    274
    First, as a fellow gay man, it upsets me that you use your sexual orientation as the reason for being "emotional." There is no reason for that, and it is individuals like you that further the sterotype that all gay men are a bunch of girly girls who cry all the time and stir up drama.

    Second, as several people here have said, you have several options here.
    -Talk to the GM when you are calm, and try to get an honest answer while being honest and open with him/her
    -Search for a guild on your server, while it might not be as progression-based as you like, often time the casual atmosphere is great for kicking back, killing some stuff and having fun
    -Transfer servers, yes it costs 25$, but if you're happy in your new setting, that is 25$ well invested.
    -quit, plain and simple
    -possibly make your own guild, but from reading several of your previous posts on this forum, it appears you don't have leadership qualities so I would suggest going away from this option.

  17. #57
    Quote Originally Posted by Zxzas View Post
    LOL, I know this sounds like super dramatic, probably because I over exaggerate things.

    I'll tell you why, 3 people left WoW. Main GM is like, I have some buddies coming over from another server. I was like (in my mind) "Great. Buddies."

    FAVORITES.
    F-A-V-O-R-I-T-E-S.

    The healer he got sucked terribly, obviously as I explained. Last week I threatened to leave mainly because we kept wiping on Sha of Fear due to him not keeping the tank alive. I don't like carrying the weight of other people, especially with healing. Crap is an anxiety attack waiting to happen as is. Luckily, one of our main raid members logged on and im like.. bring him in, im leaving. So today I told him he sucked at his class, and I can't carry him. 30k HPS REALLY? Doesnt the Holy mastery ALONE do 30k hps!?!?!?! Then I really got gkicked on bad terms with these people. Did this on an alt I was in guild with still.
    You have an extremely bad attitude and the way you describe all this makes you seem like this is at best you being difficult and self absorbed without any consideration for your team or a group effort, or at worse it sounds like a lot of the people involved all have these bad attitudes and you deserve each other.

    You don't threaten your group members. You don't get so dramatic over one incident. You don't look at your team mates as a means to an end. At least not if you do not want to seem like someone with an attitude like the one you seem to be presenting.
    If you like my draw-rings. http://yig.deviantart.com/
    If you can't find them for some reason beyond that page. http://yig.deviantart.com/gallery/
    WOW screenshot and concept art gallery http://smg.photobucket.com/user/evilknick/library/WoW

  18. #58
    Quit the game. You need to experience the world more to not be upset by such tiny thing.

  19. #59
    Quote Originally Posted by Zxzas View Post
    K so I was just demoted in my guild and was told I wouldn't be raiding full time anymore. And I'm like.. "and why is that?" and the GM just repeated me "and why is that". So I was like, okay so you are replacing me with the crap healer you brought in last week that can only do like 30k hps whereas im double that and then some. K thanks man, bye. /gquit

    I HAVE NO CLUE WHAT TO DO NOW PEOPLE. My server is so dead, no good guilds other than the one I just left from which was #1, soon to be like, last because of the new people they brought in.



    I want to transfer, but I don't want to transfer. I don't want to spend 25 bucks... I am going to cry

    I went back and forth on the realms I have toons on, deciding what to do. I can't make up my mind. I don't want to endure the 1-90 leveling, and I don't know if I want to keep playing a monk. Ugh, I am so sad/disappointed/hate/raged right now. SUPER SALTED.

    join us we are on shattered hand horde side ( btw if your gm suddenly want you to come to a raid DONT join they woudl do this just to get a boss down
    Same Shit Different Day

  20. #60
    Field Marshal Pangaea's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Degobah
    Posts
    78
    Go outside, play, have fun!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •