Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Deleted
    I think the OP isn't telling us the full story. No sane GM (especially the one controlling the top guild on the server) would change one of his/her best healers like that. I have seen really good players replaced by weaker ones in the past just because these good players were always whining after a wipe and making the raid night worse than it should be when it is a wipefest.

Another possible reason would be that this new healer is a girl (I hope I'm not right on this) and a close friend/has a personal relationship with the GM so he probably replaced the weakest of the 2-3 healers in raid (you?).

Or maybe he saw more potentional on that healer (regardless of being a male or a female) than you and the only reason you are much better than that healer is because you outgear him/her by a LOT and know raid fights better.

It could be one of these or even the GM replaced you just because he is a noob! Imo you should just spend these 25 bucks to transfer. Else you should quit this game and enjoy life without being stressed by a video game that you are supposed to have fun on. You could also ask officers/core raiders that are close to you why did the GM kicked you. If you have no one to ask for that... then you really can't get along with this guild and you were causing problems for them.

----

After reading some more posts in page 2 and 3... shame on you for using your sexual orientation as an excuse for being a douche - I'm sure the new healer will be MUCH better than you in the future and that you should either quit or learn to be a better person...

I have left once during DS my group because they wouldn't do HC on g2 and I believed I could tank in g1 more HC bosses than Morchok and Yor'sahj, it didn't make the situation any better and I showed a bad self of mine that I hate even remembering it(yeah, because g2 was holding me back but it was purely because g2 ppl didn't want to progress like g1, they just wanted to have fun and loot from normal which is ok). I apologized to each of the members seperately and never did this again and I have never "raged" on raid chat since then about anyone. If I am mad or think that someone is underperforming I talk with one of my best friends in wow to just get it OFF me and relax.

I will say it again... become a better person, no one likes drama queens and I'm talking from personal experience.
    Last edited by mmoc2a7830ed1a; 2012-12-28 at 09:41 AM.

Are you really the "best healer" or do you just think you are. I'd like to see some logs of this tbh or I am just going to assume you are full of it and just wanted to start drama and then bring it these forums to start some more.

If you were a team player you would have tried to help this healer be better, whether you liked the decision to bring him on board or not it's everyone's job in a raiding guild to help each other be better to succeed as a guild imo.

I wouldn't recruit you even if you were the last healer in the world...of warcraft.

10+ Year Old Account
    To everyone repeating ad nauseum that he shouldn't get mad over a game; He's not.
    He's getting mad over a (lack of) proper social etiquette, and being treated like shit.
    This has nothing to do with the game. It's a pretty legit thing to get your jimmies rustled over.

.. regardless of how true / complete the OP's story might be.

Edit: Reading this thread more thoroughly reveals him to be a dramaqueen that doesn't know how to handle a bad situation thrown his way. Leaving (or threatening to leave) mid-raid is never a cool thing to do. Try a leadership position yourself sometime OP, see how you like it when you gotta handle dramaqueens.
    Last edited by Chonar; 2012-12-28 at 09:45 AM.
    Looking marvelous in velvet.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ineko View Post
    Tell your GM to grow the fuck up and tell you why he removed you from the team.
    Wake up...Read the OP's post and you'll know EXACTLY why............

(progression guild don't really like emo players)

10+ Year Old Account
    OP - More importantly, why would the GM respond that way?

Is it you, or is it him?

Deleted
    Take option D, destroy ur PC !

As A GM myself i can occur, GM's dont realy like emos, for whatever reason. everything is solvable or should be able to be communicated about.

Quote Originally Posted by Mifuyne View Post
    If something virtual doesn't effect you at all (positively or negatively) then I think there's something terribly wrong with you.

To the OP;
    Look up some guilds that have the same progression or slightly higher, depends on whatever you want and apply to them!
    there is a difference between having an effect on you "making you sad, or joyful" and "i feel like crying" type of effect :P

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zxzas View Post
    The healer he got sucked terribly, obviously as I explained. Last week I threatened to leave mainly because we kept wiping on Sha of Fear due to him not keeping the tank alive. I don't like carrying the weight of other people, especially with healing. Crap is an anxiety attack waiting to happen as is. Luckily, one of our main raid members logged on and im like.. bring him in, im leaving. So today I told him he sucked at his class, and I can't carry him. 30k HPS REALLY? Doesnt the Holy mastery ALONE do 30k hps!?!?!?! Then I really got gkicked on bad terms with these people. Did this on an alt I was in guild with still.
    - threatening to leave
    - telling people to replace you because you cba to continue playing
    - insulting the GM's "buddy"

High numbers or not, I would have demoted you too. As a member of a raiding team you are not a part of the decision making process. If you really want to be part of that, apply for an officer rank and discuss issues with your fellow officers and GM. If you're not in a leading position, don't try to lead or force your way.
    In a situation like you described the raid leader is the only one to decide on how to deal with problems. Members may express opinions and share ideas, but in the end it is the raid leader's call.

By threatening to leave because things aren't going your way, you've made yourself become a liability instead of an asset to the team.
    What you should have done instead was simply to wait. Assume your GM isn't a total moron and also sees that the new healer is struggling.
    There are far more options besides replacing that person immediately. If it really doesn't work out, the GM would have asked the player that logged on to take the new healer's spot, and together you would have killed the boss.
    However, you quickly jumped to replacing yourself, leaving the raid leader with no option other than to continue with the new healer.

Harassing (new) members (who also happens to be a friend of the GM) on its own is an offence that would lead to demotion in my book.

I'd say find a new realm with a lot of guilds to chose from, either transfer over or level new characters.
    Be friendly and a be a helpful team player, act really hard. If you talk a lot on voice, try rebinding that PTT key so you don't actually speak out as often. If you're the typing kind of guy try whispering yourself instead of /raid or /guild. Let your numbers do the speaking. Speech is silver, silence is golden.

Deleted
    Sounds like the 30 khps you were seeing were due to logs stopping when you get ported to other platforms on the sha, and the kick was caused by the "omg you suck, I'm leaving in the half of the raid" you pulled.

If someone does that on my guild (and they won't), they will be kicked asap. If someone is not reliable, there is no use for them on the guild. Look at it from a GMs POV and you will see why. Take it as a lesson learnt.

You made the choice to fight a battle that would lead exactly to this without question. If losing what you did would make you angry, if it mattered that much to you, then you should have considered not pissing it away in a temper tantrum over WoL's / Recount. I think in every raid team you have your weakest links, at times poor leadership, and MOST importantly times when YOU have to just shut up and eat it or things like this will repeatedly happen to you time and time again. Not to mention if his proformance was driving you that crazy then perhaps it was time for you to move on anyway and only your wallet was preventing it. If your wallet makes those choices for you then your attitude needs to reflect that and once again EAT YOUR WORDS as you deal with that situation.

i am very happy that you give your spot away to another healer so he could learn the ropes of the game and healing.

i laughed and i cried in this topic, altho the crying was mostly because of the laughter....

you sir, need to stop playing... ppl like you are the filth of the game.... semi elite gamers with an attitude

1st why fall over hps... if something isnt importan in real progressing end game its dps/hps (wich you arnt stuck on sha normal rofl)
    its about doing what when, who cares if you did 100k hps , 100!!!!!k but it doesnt tell us that you died half way the fight, fucked up on p2 when we needed the "extra" healing and did a bs rotation of cd's... recount watcher are a joke , its even forbidden in our guild. gm/rl checks and otherwise you can check wol after.

2nd you gm just did what you forced him to do, after emo-ing in public about the healer, showing your irritation and prob tried to make some cheap jokes about your healer... you left mid raid screaming that they take the other healer.... wich in terms means that if you both were there you prob had beter tries/kill

so you leave your gm with 2 choices or put up with your childisch behavior, or bite the bullet, and gear up the new healer because you are clearly not someone to count on and you dont play for fun but for e-peen/gear. he choose the last

you could have been a part still, if you cleaned up your language, your mature behavoir and ranting that you are elite.
    instead of laughing at the new healer, you could also give him tips on his class/playstyle/bossfight this helps him, you and your raid.
    you could also talk normaly with your guildleader about the problem
    you could also have asked the healer who was new and prob happy to raid anyway, if he could sit out a couple of tries when the other healer came on, he prob would have done so

but no your elite missplaced ego , basicly made you lose the game and in game.
    have fun yelling at semi afk-ers in lfr your new place of bussiness

Deleted
    This seems to be the "king of ants" syndrome. If your server is dead and you were in the nr1 guild there, doesn't meant you are good, probably just avarage if even. I transfered of a very good server from a very high ranked guild in wotlk and came to a backwater one for friends, I joined the "best" guild there and oh lordy ho' were they high on their gameplay, if this is the case with you same will happen to you when you transfer off as 2 of the guildies did: no one took em in.

why? Because you were king of ants. sure you stood out compared to them, mostly because they resembled that derp from dark-legacy, but on a good server with high competition you are probably the bottom of the food chain, with that attitude you wont find anyone willing to try you, and if you do and dont hold the standard of your behaviour you will find yourself guildless forever there.

Giving a helping hand, trying to teach them to be better, work with them is always the way to go... at least first. If it doesn't work then you can always try to find a new home, but having a shitty attitude will always leave you alone. Where ever you go, remember that.

If your wallet makes those choices for you then your attitude needs to reflect that and once again EAT YOUR WORDS as you deal with that situation.
    ^ this a thousand times.

Also, shame on you for trying to use your sexual orientation to excuse your shit attitude. I have several homosexual friends, no one with that kind of attitude.
    Last edited by mmoc9d597bc358; 2012-12-28 at 11:38 AM.

Deleted
    Start anew on a high-pop realm. Something like Outland/Silvermoon/Stormscale if European, depending on preferred faction. See how you like it, take in the experience as if t was your first character ever. Try to enjoy leveling etc. Get to 90, and (depending on how hardcore you are), work your way up. Be happy and satisfied. Profit.

Deleted
    I think that pretty much sums it up. Attitude was another thing brought up, but raiding with them since Cataclysm, there is no reason now would be the time to replace me when they had more appropriate opportunities to do so. Like I said, I have an attitude, but thats because I'm gay and all sorts of girly crap in my manly bod. I can't be 'whatever' all the time like the straight guys. YA KNOW?

@Ferocity, I stated to the GM's on day one he began healing with me (2 GM's are healers, plus me. Usually 1 dps's and the other heals with me). I told them, he is bad, he needs to improve, otherwise I am not healing with him again. I call it as I see it, I don't do the friendly bff "hay girl, can i tell you something, i cant help but notice your hps is low".

Self-loathing under a mask of "just joking around" isn't good for you.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Serenia View Post
    I think the OP isn't telling us the full story. No sane GM (especially the one controlling the top guild on the server) would change one of his/her best healers like that. I have seen really good players replaced by weaker ones in the past just because these good players were always whining after a wipe and making the raid night worse than it should be when it is a wipefest.

Another possible reason would be that this new healer is a girl (I hope I'm not right on this) and a close friend/has a personal relationship with the GM so he probably replaced the weakest of the 2-3 healers in raid (you?).

Or maybe he saw more potentional on that healer (regardless of being a male or a female) than you and the only reason you are much better than that healer is because you outgear him/her by a LOT and know raid fights better.

It could be one of these or even the GM replaced you just because he is a noob! Imo you should just spend these 25 bucks to transfer. Else you should quit this game and enjoy life without being stressed by a video game that you are supposed to have fun on. You could also ask officers/core raiders that are close to you why did the GM kicked you. If you have no one to ask for that... then you really can't get along with this guild and you were causing problems for them.

----

After reading some more posts in page 2 and 3... shame on you for using your sexual orientation as an excuse for being a douche - I'm sure the new healer will be MUCH better than you in the future and that you should either quit or learn to be a better person...

I have left once during DS my group because they wouldn't do HC on g2 and I believed I could tank in g1 more HC bosses than Morchok and Yor'sahj, it didn't make the situation any better and I showed a bad self of mine that I hate even remembering it(yeah, because g2 was holding me back but it was purely because g2 ppl didn't want to progress like g1, they just wanted to have fun and loot from normal which is ok). I apologized to each of the members seperately and never did this again and I have never "raged" on raid chat since then about anyone. If I am mad or think that someone is underperforming I talk with one of my best friends in wow to just get it OFF me and relax.

I will say it again... become a better person, no one likes drama queens and I'm talking from personal experience.
    this is a worst case scenario though i run a guild aswell family friends girlfriends from guildies etc if your good you can raid if not you cant until your gear is fixed no matter who you are.
    but your correct some guildies bend over for 1 girl i recall this 1 guild that had a girl in it and she asked for gold in return she would offer you sex alot of em fell for it .
    think with your head as GM not with you .....k

LOL, I know this sounds like super dramatic, probably because I over exaggerate things.

I'll tell you why, 3 people left WoW. Main GM is like, I have some buddies coming over from another server. I was like (in my mind) "Great. Buddies."

FAVORITES.
    F-A-V-O-R-I-T-E-S.

The healer he got sucked terribly, obviously as I explained. Last week I threatened to leave mainly because we kept wiping on Sha of Fear due to him not keeping the tank alive. I don't like carrying the weight of other people, especially with healing. Crap is an anxiety attack waiting to happen as is. Luckily, one of our main raid members logged on and im like.. bring him in, im leaving. So today I told him he sucked at his class, and I can't carry him. 30k HPS REALLY? Doesnt the Holy mastery ALONE do 30k hps!?!?!?! Then I really got gkicked on bad terms with these people. Did this on an alt I was in guild with still.
    Good riddance to you too then, would have gkicked you myself if I were your GM. Not saying your GM made wise choices, but your behaviour in unacceptable and quite frankly you should be surprised they didn't get rid of you sooner. Maybe because they simply had nobody else.

I'm sorry man but if you want people to treat you respectfully, treat them the same. The amount of hurt you can inflict on a person's feelings, drama you can bring in a guild, and make the atmosphere really fucked, is not measured in HPS.

I'd run with a shit healer any day over you if quoted post is how you behave usually. I don't mean to offend you man, I really don't, but maybe your guild was thinking like I am.

---------- Post added 2012-12-28 at 01:33 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Serenia View Post

What a good post. I think you pretty much covered it all. Hope the OP takes the advice.

FAVORITES.
    F-A-V-O-R-I-T-E-S.
    Favourites*

Deleted
    Sexuality does not define you being a drama queen or anything else other than who you want to be with.
    I would suggest you try single player games without interaction based on what you have posted in here as you obviously have issues and in a team environment they'll show.
    Or, think before you type - easier said than done

Quote Originally Posted by Agoonga View Post
    Who hasn't cried while playing video games?

Anyone that hasnt cried playing a game has clearly never played portal 2's ending....
    Rel on Economics: "I'd wager most AH transaction are buy to flip sales. In fact most of the gold made is fake transactions to drive prices higher. Kinda like the whole financial collapse 2009...just saying..."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by PriestRela View Post
    Anyone that hasnt cried playing a game has clearly never played portal 2's ending....
    First time I shed a tear from gaming was during the ending of Terranigma.
    Looking marvelous in velvet.