Deleted

rbg title achievements + faction change

i'm planning to faction change, will all my rbg titles reset to the date i faction changed? just wondering cos it might look fishy when people inspect me on the armory. also will my characters on the horde side lose the rbg achievements that my faction changed character earned, seeing as i didn't earn it on those characters ? (i heard this is definitely the case if you transfer a character to a different account)

if the dates do change when i faction change, what if i changed back, will the old original dates show again or will it be new dates again?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by brunostomper View Post
    i'm planning to faction change, will all my rbg titles reset to the date i faction changed? just wondering cos it might look fishy when people inspect me on the armory. also will my characters on the horde side lose the rbg achievements that my faction changed character earned, seeing as i didn't earn it on those characters ? (i heard this is definitely the case if you transfer a character to a different account)

if the dates do change when i faction change, what if i changed back, will the old original dates show again or will it be new dates again?
    I used to play horde, and did some rbg, a year or so ago (Now Alliance)

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ement#95:15092

As you can see, all my days are different (atleast the later ones), so it seems like all that happens is a change of the achivement name (from horde to alliance in my case).

I want to note however, that this char can't put up the titles, as it was not earned by this one, but my mage which I also faction changed can. So its only the char that you achived the title on, that can put it up.

Deleted
    Yeah you can only use your Rbg rank titles on the char you got them on. But when i faction changed my main with the titles from ally -> horde the titles got transfered to there horde equivalant no problem!

If you gain for example 3 wins as horde, then xfer to alliance, you lose those 3 wins counting towards Veteran of the Alliance.

In season 9 I had about 60 wins as alliance, I went horde for some months and won about 120.

Went back to alliance and I was back at 60 and lost veteran of the alliance.