The PVP Blog Is Here
Monk Tier 15 and Season 13 Armor Sets Preview
Keep in mind that this is just a preview and the final sets may be different!
Patch 5.2 Scenarios
Keep in mind that it is possible that all of these scenarios will not make it into Patch 5.2. They may be used for something other than a scenario, or might not be intended for Patch 5.2.
The LFD tool currently has a Horde and Alliance version of Tear Down This Wall!, a Horde version of The Fall of Shan Bu, and faction neutral version of Infiltrating the Shipyard, Assault on Zeb'tula, and To the Skies!.
Originally Posted by MMO-ChampionTear Down This Wall!
- Find the Lost Explosives - Find the Heavy Explosives.
- Deliver the Explosives - Speak with Vereesa at the city wall.
- Detonate Explosives - Use the plunger to detonate the explosives.
- Kill War-God Al'chukla
Tear Down This Wall!
- Find the lost explosives - Acquire the Heavy Explosives from the Deathknell Graves.
- Deliver the explosives to Elsia - Speak to Elsia at the city wall.
- Detonate explosives - Light the fuse on the Heavy Explosives.
- Kill War-God Al'chukla
Infiltrating the Shipyard
- Intercept the Zandalari Patrol - Ride the tame thunderwing and intercept the Zandalari patrol.
- Neutralize the Guards and Sentry Totems - Use Sleeping Darts on Zandalari Overwatch and Smoke Bombs on Sentry Totems. Neutralize as many as possible in two passes over the shipyard.
- Sabotage the Warship - Get Taoshi to the siege weapons at the front of the ship, then go below deck and assassinate the captain.
- Cross the Shipyard - Escape the warship and reach the gate at the far end of the shipyard.
- Defeat the Gatekeeper - Slay the gatekeeper.
Assault on Zeb'tula - Assault the troll town of Zeb'tula to gain a foothold on the Isle of the Thunder King.
- Rendezvous with Scout Captain Elsia - Speak to Scout Captain Elsia and fly over the island.
- Survive the Ambush
- Destroy the Barricades
- Kill Kresh the Ripper
- Kill Arcanital Tula'chek and his Spirit Mask
To the Skies!
- Taking Off... - Mount your Pterrorwing!
- Intercepted! - The Zandalari have spotted you! Defeat your attackers!
- Master the Beastmaster - Horaki has knocked you from your mount! Defeat him!
- Into the Mines - Sneak (or fight!) your way past the Mogu in the mines, to the cave-in blocking the entrance.
- Change of Plans... - Defeat Mine-Lord Korax.
- Activate the Charge! - Activate your companion's Arcane Charge to blow open the entrance to the mine.
The Fall of Shan Bu
- Preparations - Horde forces prepare to assault the courtyard.
- The Courtyard - Make your way up to the courtyard and redezvous with Taran Zhu before the battle.
- Defeat the Zandalari - Defeat the Zandalari guarding the gates.
- Destroy the Gatekeepers - Defeat the Palace Gatekeepers to unlock the gates.
- The Palace Gates - Join Taran Zhu beyond the gates.
- Overwhelm the Defenders - Defeat the Zandalari defenders.
- Defeat Shan Bu
Pursuing the Black Harvest
- Note that this is not actually a scenario, but a Warlock class quest!
- Enter the Black Temple - Avoid the guards and enter the Sanctuary of Shadows.
- Search for Evidence of the Council's Presence - Find proof that the Council of the Black Harvest came to the temple.
- Follow Akama to the Shrine of Lost Souls - Walk with Akama to the Shrine of Lost Souls.
- Uncover the Council's Plan - Investigate the Reliquary of Souls.
- Defeat the Essence of Order - Claim the soul crystal left behind by the Council of the Black Harvest.
- Escape the Shrine of Lost Souls - Fight off the demons unleashed by the Reliquary and return to Akama in the Halls of Anguish.
- Purge or Plunder - Choose to save Akama's men in the Halls of Anguish or plunder the Den of Mortal delights in the chaos.
- Head to the Temple Summit - Take the Empowered Soulcore to the Temple Summit.
Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
Icy Veins Christmas Contest
Icy Veins is holding a screenshot contest with some nice prizes, including a signed Collector's Edition of Mists of Pandaria, mounts, pets, AskMrRobot / Curse premium, and more!
All you have to do is take a nice screenshot of your character for the Feast of Winter Veil category, Best Scenery category, or Best Action Shot category. The contest runs until Dec 31st and submissions will be judged over the next few days.
Guild Wars 2 Wintersday 2012 Soundtrack
ArenaNet recently released the Wintersday music on Soundcloud!