10+ Year Old Account

My sig for a year????

Hi, I have used the same Sig for over a year now and have suddenly just received an infraction for it. I tested it when i first started to use it and it was all fine. Did something in the sig rules change in the last few days?

Deleted
    No, the rules didn't change lately. After checking your signature, it seems to indeed have been within the allowed limits, so I'm afraid I'll have to chalk this one up to "human error".

We're very sorry for any confusion caused - I've reversed the infraction and restored your previous signature.
    Last edited by mmocba105e19de; 2013-01-03 at 12:20 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Treeston View Post
    No, the rules didn't change lately. After checking your signature, it seems to indeed have been within the allowed limits, so I'm afraid I'll have to chalk this one up to "human error".

We're very sorry for any confusion caused - I've reversed the infraction and restored your previous signature.
    Same with mine too right? nba.com is a legitimate website...

Going to go ahead and close this. As always if you have a question or concern about any infraction you can always PM a mod of the forum where you got the infraction, a Blue Mod, or Sunshine to ask about it/request an appeal of your infraction.