Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Feels sad I don't have anything as Paladin... back in the days I had mount... Now I have Church in SW to idle.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Silencer View Post
    Feels sad I don't have anything as Paladin... back in the days I had mount... Now I have Church in SW to idle.
    Silencer you have Hearthglen
    I don't always hunt things, But when I do, It's because they're things & I'm a Bear.

Hello,

Question: Why are there Alliance and Horde Portal???
    Because warlocks have little care for actual factions, and are driven solely by power. This concept has existed with warlocks since the very start of WoW, the original warlock class specific quests transcended faction lines, with you as the warlock player seeking greater power regardless of the cost. This idea should have only been further cemented with the existence of the Council of Six Daggers written as official cannon lore.
    When you think about the concept of warlocks ignoring Horde and Alliance animosities in order to grow, it really doesn't seem all that out of character. Warlocks already traffic demons for their personal gain, and everyone hates demons, so what seems out of place for warlocks to meet with members of "opposing" factions in order to gain a grasp that matches their reach? At no point do the warlocks say, "Let's be sunshine teddy bear tea party friends forever!" to one another. In fact quite the opposite, they all work under the assumption that they will eventually kill one another, but until their goals are met, they'll let the others live.

10+ Year Old Account
    Now I am really happy that I re-rolled warlock.
    Quote Originally Posted by Proberly View Post
    Oh would you now? It truly is amazing how many heroic people we have wasting their time on internet.

Deleted
    Need more this burning legion stuff!

Quote Originally Posted by Archdruid Dehydrate View Post
    Silencer you have Hearthglen
    With NPC's that don't want to share any quests ?
    I would be happy if Tirion give me Ashbringer for transforming And Locks are getting green spells...

Given that something like the Warlock only area exists in the files, the quest-line won't be delayed any longer. Hopefully.

Quote Originally Posted by deviantcultist View Post
    Given that something like the Warlock only area exists in the files, the quest-line won't be delayed any longer. Hopefully.
    They promised that in Patch 5.1, then delay who know what can they say now

awwww i want somewhere for Rogues. Maybe they should pimp out Ravenholdt manor, make it a sanctuary for Rogues only where you can kill anyone else of EITHER faction there.

(but its not like anyone ever goes there anyway though )
    BASIC CAMPFIRE for WARCHIEF UK Prime Minister!

They promised that in Patch 5.1, then delay who know what can they say now
    On 5.1, there was only datamined text and no official announcement. As of 5.2, they have officially referenced it to the PTR notes and there are datamined models, not that this guarantees 100%, but it is still a lot more possible that it was in 5.1.

Quote Originally Posted by Chonar View Post
    For those with the Grimoire, you wouldnt want to see my concepts for the female Observer.

So much pulsating.
    I respectfully disagree.
    "Let's see. There are monkeys that evolved into men and monkeys that didn't. Just as well, there are men that remained men and men that evolved into something else. Do you really think humans are the ultimate form of evolution? How arrogant."
    --Kakurine, Evil Zone for PS1

Quote Originally Posted by Kaleredar View Post

Says "hi"

Anyway, the... difference, I suppose, between places like the DK floating fortress and various other class zones is that DKs actually have a... reason... to go there. If this is indeed going to be the "warlock port place," I wonder what service it'll offer warlocks to make it a semi necessity, rather than a lowbie quest hub zone doing little more than taking up space... *coughmoongladecough*
    What other class areas are semi necessary? The Death Knight place has trainers, the monk place has trainers and a dailly, Moonglade doesn't seem to have anything you really need.

Does anyone else think the map is Ragefire Chasm?

Quote Originally Posted by SherbertLand View Post
    What other class areas are semi necessary? The Death Knight place has trainers, the monk place has trainers and a dailly, Moonglade doesn't seem to have anything you really need.
    back in the days, moonglade had druid forms. you actually had to go there and do quests to get your shapeshifting done. right now the place is sort of outdated lol

also: the DK place's most important thing is the runeforge, not the trainers

plus, the monk place makes your levelling half as long by giving you dailies with an experience buff attached on it
    Warlorcs of Draenorc made me quit. You can't have my stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Netherspark View Post
    It appears to be in the Firelands, judging by the terrain.
    I very much doubt it to be the Firelands, simply due to the fact that there's quite few dragon skeletons lying around.

If I must guess though, I'd say that what we saw in the short vid is the Black Dragonflight's cave in Dragonblight, or very similar.
    Warlocks get buffed ONE TIME and suddenly developers are getting fired over it...

Quote Originally Posted by KrazyK923 View Post
    to me, it looks like the black dragonshrine in dragonblight lol
    Warlorcs of Draenorc made me quit. You can't have my stuff.

Can we connect this with Black Temple ?
    Maybe some phased area ?

Quote Originally Posted by Marximos View Post
    I very much doubt it to be the Firelands, simply due to the fact that there's quite few dragon skeletons lying around.

If I must guess though, I'd say that what we saw in the short vid is the Black Dragonflight's cave in Dragonblight, or very similar.
    Quote Originally Posted by checking facts View Post
    to me, it looks like the black dragonshrine in dragonblight lol
    It's both. That style of dragon cave has been used in several places throughout the game. Onyxia's Lair is another, slightly modified version of the same cave.

The reason I say it's in the firelands is because these islands are 'floating' and use the Firelands tileset. In fact some of the outlying "islands" are in fact copy/pasted from the firelands raid.
    Last edited by Netherspark; 2013-01-02 at 01:08 AM.

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Can we connect this with Black Temple ?
    Maybe some phased area ?
    I'll shed you some light 6 warlocks went into an area's each of them paired with each other

- One is at BT
    - Another is finding the twilight people to ''give'' up their secrets
    - The last belongs in the firelords domain

You can read the source via the book near the orgimmar warlock trainer.

Quote Originally Posted by -Apathy- View Post
    You can read the source via the book near the orgimmar warlock trainer.
    I'm Alliance

Nope. There are some simmilar things, but when I look them not the same in the end. Maybe Blizz devs are lazy, so they just copy past some things.