Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    15+ Year Old Account
    Ive bought a Madcatz RAT5 mouse, everyone said : no dont its crap bladibla.

But its the best mouse i have ever had, its very hard to get used to tough.

And it needs a good sufrace to work flawless (i have steelseries 3HD)

Previous i had the Logitech G9x, wich was also good but not as smooth and fast as the RAT5.

I would not advice the G600, you might think omg all those buttons > im a mmo player i rly want/need this.

And eventualy ending up with a too big mouse with buttons u only set 2-3 of, because most u do on keybord.

My friend bought it and said it was the most worsed mouse he ever bought
    Last edited by Azerox; 2012-12-28 at 12:55 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Palatje View Post
    I personally like quality items, that don't suddenly break, or making your hands/wrists feel sore after a good intense gaming weekend with your friends.

Thing is with cheap items, is that you have to buy 6 in a time spawn of one expensive item.
    Making it not only more expensive, but also playing without the experience of using a good quality item.

Like driving 2-3 VW polos in 6 years instead of driving 6 years with a Touareg. I understand that you don't have to replace a polo ever 2-3 year but you'd get the point.
    While the idea behind what you say is perfectly logical in the reviews I've seen and experiences from my friends in RL, WoW and Starcraft it just doesn't hold true for the more expensive mice. Even the OP's Naga broke after 18 months.

I have had my current generic 6 button mouse for 2 years this January. I can only recall 1 mouse I've had in the past 10 years that has broken in less time than that.

Never having used a Naga, or any mouse that cost more than around £20 I can't argue for or against the "quality" of them versus the "quality" of the ones I have used. But I can tell you I've never felt hindered in my gaming due to the price I paid for my mouse.

I've been using a Razer Deathadder, Granted it doesn't have all the buttons the Naga has but its still nice and the new Deathadder 2013 is a 6400 dpi (upped from 3500dpi)

Quote Originally Posted by Palatje View Post
    I personally like quality items, that don't suddenly break, or making your hands/wrists feel sore after a good intense gaming weekend with your friends.

Thing is with cheap items, is that you have to buy 6 in a time spawn of one expensive item.
    Making it not only more expensive, but also playing without the experience of using a good quality item.

Like driving 2-3 VW polos in 6 years instead of driving 6 years with a Touareg. I understand that you don't have to replace a polo ever 2-3 year but you'd get the point.
    well say that to my 6 month old keyboard or my 1 year old headset. the keyboard cost me 70 euro and the headset 60 euro.
    so if i bought cheap keyboard/headset i could replace it every month or so.

Deleted
    Will try another Naga - this time wireless
    Thanks for the input all

Razr Deathadder for me. Simple, easy to use, and high dpi. I wish my old Microsft Intellimouse has higher dpi...