Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by nemro82 View Post
    green
    I suspected as much... It's why we still don't have child models for anything but orcs, humans, blood elves and Draenei (Those creepy cradle lurkers don't count! o.O).

Quote Originally Posted by Baiyn View Post
    I suspected as much... It's why we still don't have child models for anything but orcs, humans, blood elves and Draenei (Those creepy cradle lurkers don't count! o.O).
    And goblins! Both male and female.

Also most races do have baby models, most of them can be seen in Shattrath, and the rest in the suspicious house north of Nagrand. You can see the tauren one often now, thanks to that tauren warrior that carries him around in Pandaria.

Quote Originally Posted by Venant View Post
    Perhaps after Deathwing was destroyed, the old god possessing him needed to find a new host. In the future we will have an expansion where we have to assist Thrall Junior (from the future?) in hunting down and killing all of the remaining old gods. At the end of the expansion you will find out that Thrall Junior has actually absorbed all of the old gods and has become the prime evil in WoW, being basically immortal with his amazing character shield that he inherited from his father.
    That would only work if Thrall's child was a girl. Then it can be called the Prime Evil hahaha.
    Cheese. Its amazing. Until your feet smell like it.

Deleted
    i would like that thrall and aggra their son becomes a warlock, that would be so ironic with 2 shamans as parents >

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by felhunter View Post
    i would like that thrall and aggra their son becomes a warlock, that would be so ironic with 2 shamans as parents >
    no paladin or druid. Thats ironic.
    #boycottchina

The baby isnt visible when you reroll a character either... i recently made a new Orc and he wasnt there after i had done the dominace qline, however, i didnt exactly check the cavern that (forgot what its called haha) is in the starting area.